Search results

1. SimsMotorsports

KOH Qualifing Order

Man I agree! I’ve got nothing to lose, not racing the series, might as well win or wad go for broke! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. SimsMotorsports

KOH Qualifing Order

Lol thanks, I agree. Well I have scored 2nd twice there and Rusty/Joey have dubbed me “Queen of the Hammers” lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. SimsMotorsports

KOH Qualifing Order

Nailed it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. SimsMotorsports

KOH Qualifing Order

Thanks buddy! I agree Dave is going to make it tough because of all the people that complained how easy it was last year. Going to have to play it smart and hopefully I built my equipment correct to do well this year. Obviously I want to be on top of that podium! Sent from my iPhone using...
  5. SimsMotorsports

KOH Qualifing Order

Gotcha makes sense, thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. SimsMotorsports

KOH Qualifing Order

I was also curious how they chose the power hour as well, half the names I’ve never heard of ‍♂️ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. SimsMotorsports

KOH Qualifing Order

I don’t think I met the age requirement or maaaaybe I don’t drink enough beer? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. SimsMotorsports

Earning your start position for BITD.

I don’t care what you all think, but Starting up front in the UTV class is a huge advantage no matter how many classes start in front of us. Every car/Truck you put between you and the other utvs behind you sure does make a difference. Especially when you can get passed them in an open spot and...
  9. SimsMotorsports

2017 Baja 500 (Official Thread)

Unofficial results were very similar to official results
  10. SimsMotorsports

Racer registration now open online for 49th SCORE Baja 500

Geeze can't I go a week without thinking about the next race [emoji30] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. SimsMotorsports

2017 King of the Hammers

Hoping to go from "Queen of the Hammers" to "King of the Hammers"
  12. SimsMotorsports

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

A little bummed I missed 2nd by 8 seconds, not one person in any of my pits mentioned Sappington as being any type of threat. I never heard his name once, all I heard was that he had multiple flats and I had a basically problem free day..... The 3rd lap I backed it down just a little to conserve...
  13. SimsMotorsports

Parker UTV Pit Crew Challenge

You all have nothing to lose, come have fun! Scanlon and Jagged are a bunch of old slow guys anyways ;) so your odds are looking pretty good!
  14. SimsMotorsports

I see no aftermarket ECU's, to clarify that means no aftermarket tunes in the ECU's, correct?
  15. SimsMotorsports

So Polaris had offered up a Rzr, which class or race is that for? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. SimsMotorsports

So what are the short course people racing for? Bragging rights?
  17. SimsMotorsports

Best E-Rated AT Tire

I absolutely love my Toyo RT's I know you have a relationship with BFG, but just throwing that out there
  18. SimsMotorsports

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Baja 1000 Update Thread

142 official finishers
  19. SimsMotorsports

Your Picks to WIN the 2016 SCORE Baja 1000

Hahaha well our pre running will be getting done while we racing. Unfortunately my crew and I have normal day jobs and aren't independently wealthy lol
  20. SimsMotorsports

Your Picks to WIN the 2016 SCORE Baja 1000

Baja Week Bitches!!!!!!!
  21. SimsMotorsports

How will the Turbo Maverick affect UTV racing?

This is correct and from my understanding this will be the new rules for 2017
  22. SimsMotorsports

Official UTVUnderground 2016 BITD Vegas To Reno Update Thread

Lambert knows what it takes to win and can keep his car together, that's a winning combination in any off-road racing class Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. SimsMotorsports

I think Carver got the win in turbo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. SimsMotorsports

Looks like he has pulled away from jagged a little [emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. SimsMotorsports

On the move? Him and Jagged have been glued to each other for the past 3 hours at least Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. SimsMotorsports

Gastel has been 0mph at RM477 for about 30 min now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. SimsMotorsports

Exactly my dad was granted this race due to the circumstances. I was about to throw in the towel the day bodies the race, but my dad and crew told me they would get it handled. I will be healed up soon and will be ready to battle side by side with Marc at the Blue Water Challenge. Once again...
  28. SimsMotorsports

Carver got a flat Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. SimsMotorsports

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they were staged on how they finished yesterday? Thus allowing Carver a 4 mile lead starting at the green light Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. SimsMotorsports

Everything was cleared by BITD for my dad to take over driving duties this weekend, so you are correct my dad is there racing for points. Last weekend I was involved in another accident involving serious 2nd degree burns on my left arm and back. I tried everything in my power to get better, but...
  31. SimsMotorsports

I had to refresh my page, I was missing about half the 1900 class Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. SimsMotorsports

A lot of trackers not tracking today Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. SimsMotorsports

So Murray started 5th in class off the line, guthrie started 15th in class off the line. Guthrie started significantly behind them and finished significantly in front of them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  34. SimsMotorsports

Gonna be tough with corrected time, I couldn't begin to guess the correct running order. Guthrie def should have been in front of Murray, but not sure where Murray should be Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  35. SimsMotorsports

Those all seem to be awfully wrong, and my car isn't even on the list. I never left my screen and tracked all day Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. SimsMotorsports

Thank you Joey! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  37. SimsMotorsports

My dad was killing it all morning, had a tire go away and lost a few spots. Very happy with his performance! Hope he's having fun! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  38. SimsMotorsports

In my experience silt will slow you to the point that makes you want to stop but you continue to travel forward so that you don't get rear-ended from behind. If I had to guess...... I'm saying 20mph ish and the car in front was at a dead stop Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  39. SimsMotorsports

Hope all involved are ok Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  40. SimsMotorsports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  41. SimsMotorsports

Reminds me of my Baja 500 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  42. SimsMotorsports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  43. SimsMotorsports

Both X3's are immobile at the moment Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  44. SimsMotorsports

Looks like S3 is on a road off the track, something must have happened Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  45. SimsMotorsports

Does anyone know how the restart went? Seems like carver has a pretty big lead for them all coming into the transfer section pretty close to each other Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  46. SimsMotorsports

My tracker is on the keyed ignition soooo my key is off that's why I'm not showing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  47. SimsMotorsports

"There's a TT shit show in the first few miles huge bottle necks" quote from my chase crew Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000