Search results

1. A

All UTV's PRP Harnesses ON SALE!

3"- $245 shipped per pair 2"- $235 shipped per pair 5 point, padded, black hardware and awesome quick adjusters!!
  2. A

Alternative Offroad Black Friday/Cyber Monday 4 day sale!!!

We will be giving an extra 10% off everything!!! THIS IS ON TOP OF SALE PRICES! The promotion starts midnight on Thanksgiving and will be extended until "Cyber Monday" so you have plenty of time to figure out what you want :ride::woot: Please keep in mind, however, that most of our...
  3. A

VisionX Lighting Deals

Hey guys, PM us or check out our site for the best deals on anything VisionX, this includes the Xmitter, Xmitter Xtreme, Low Profile, Evo Prime, and more!
  4. A

ITP Tires now up

Check them out as well as other awesome deals Alternative Offroad - UTV & Buggy Lighting and Accessories
  5. A

Auction Hunters' "Ton Jones" Truck Build

Recently, I was approached by Ton Jones who is the host on the hit series on Spike TV "Auction Hunters". He wanted some LED Lights and I told him all about Rigid and Baja Designs, we both decided Rigid was for him.. I planned out the light positioning on his truck, he had another shop build him...
  6. A

Rigid Industries new "SR" Single Row LED's available now @ Alternative Offroad

PM us for pricing and availability. Not everything is available at this moment but will be very shortly! You may pre-order large sizes if needed! Also, the 30" E-Series is still available at awesome forum pricing. This is for ONE light only, no other lights will be sold at this price. Once...
  7. A

Anyone with a Carson Toyhauler

If you have the manual pull down beds, can you measure the length of the track for me? I'd sure appreciate it!! Thanks, James
  8. A

All UTV's UTV Underground Forum Discount!!

As you all should know, we are giving free shipping on any order over $199 usually, but I will reduce that number to $99 to forum members as a special! That means if you buy even 1 HIDX 4" Light, it ships free to forum members! Or get your hands on a brand new Rigid Industries LED Lightbar...
  9. A

Hornblasters Train Horn

We have ONE left in stock for $490 and I can get anyone on this site a deal on shipping since it's pretty big and heavy. This setup would be great for your truck or tow vehicle, let people who cut in front of you know how you feel when you are towing your hauler and family!! PM me for info!
  10. A

Killer Deal on HIDX Off Road Lights

We have the 4" and 7" In stock right now for $99 for the 4" and $109 for the 7" We have a limited stock so get these while they last. Order 3 or more and get free shipping!! -Alternative Offroad
  11. A

Rigid Industries LED sale!

PM me for forum pricing, also have deals on HID conversion kits, prices are already listed for HID kits on our site, PM for LED pricing for forum members Thanks!
  12. A

Don't miss out of the last 4 days of Free shipping!

There's only 4 days left to get free shipping on any others over $199 (excluding train horns) That means your Rigid Industries light bar will ship free, your Baja Designs Light Bar will ship free, any Rugged Radio setup will ship free, and the list goes on and on. Don't miss out on this...
  13. A

Enclosed Trailer Buildup

Hey guys, well I got a Carson Trojan 16x8 Enclosed Trailer a few weeks ago for a really really good price and I decided to turn it in to a toyhauler. I've already made some lower and upper cabinets, going to add face frames and do some bathroom framing this weekend. It will eventually have a...
  14. A

Free Shipping the entire month of March!!

Don't miss out! Free shipping the entire month of March on orders over $199 (Train Horns excluded)! Add our facebook for special deals and check out our website for new products. The Rigid Industries Dually D2's are in stock and bright as hell! -James Alternative Offroad
  15. A

Train Horns for your Tow Vehicle

We're selling Hornblasters Train Horn Kits for your tow rig, RV, trailer, etc. Heck, we've even seen them go in some Rhino's!! PM me for pricing
  16. A

Free Shipping this week!

We are offering free shipping this week to forum members ONLY. This is exclusive to UTV Underground, so let me know what you are looking for and I will give you a coupon code for free shipping. NO MINIMUM Thanks!!
  17. A

Alternative Offroad is now a dealer for Crow Enterprizes!

We have some products up already, but we can get the whole line of products. Check out the site and let us know if you need anything in particular and we can certainly hook you up! -Alternative Offroad
  18. A

Anyone planning a Cal City trip?

I am in need of a trip the next few weeks.. gonna rent a toyhauler for now before I get a 20' in a few months Who's going soon?
  19. A

Alternative Offroad is now a dealer for Vision X

Products will be added to the site very shortly, if you need anything right away, please give me a call or an email and let me know what you would like Thanks!! James- 818-825-9764
  20. A

Sale on Rugged Radios!!

Sale until the end of the year and get FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150 as well!! Every Rugged Radio product we sell is discounted, check them out!! Alternative Offroad - UTV & Buggy Lighting and Accessories
  21. A

Need a communication system for your UTV??

We have awesome deals on all of our Rugged Radios intercom setups. We carry the entire line of products so if there is anything that you would like that is not on our site, feel free to give me a call on my personal cell at (818) 825-9764 or send us an email at [email protected]...
  22. A

What are your thoughts on using helmets?

I'm always wondering what people's opinions are on using helmets in Side x Sides?? I personally wear one when I'm not just cruising around camp and I'm actually going 90+ mph in the buggy.. I think it's necessary then but what do you guys think?
  23. A

BLACK FRIDAY & Cyber Monday!! It's almost here!

Hello Everyone! We are new to the forums and a new Site Supporter! We're really glad to be here and are excited to deal with all of you! Alternative Offroad sells UTV & Buggy Lighting and Accessories. Check out our site! Starting tomorrow, any order over $150 will ship FREE. This deal is valid...
  24. A

Hello Everyone!!

Whats going on? I'm James.. I own a company called Alternative Offroad, which sells UTV & Buggy Lighting and Accessories. I have just joined and become a sponsor on this site and I am hoping to deal with as many of you as I can! I live in sunny SoCal and I ride a custom golf-cart-turned-buggy. I...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000