Search results

1. C

Just wanted to say HI!!!

I know I have not been around these past months, my son has been keeping us extremely busy with his sports. Anyway I will try to look in here more often. I need to buy a battery for my RZR I think we will be going on Thanksgiving but it may only be a day ride, there is a chance that E3's will...
  2. C

Small generator

Guys I know the Honda's are the best but it's more expensive in most cases, one time when we were at drop 30 I was talking to someone and I think it Dave that showed me a larger I want to say 2500K gen what was very quite and nice. I have a friend that is looking for a larger then 2K gen an has...
  3. C

This is cool

2012 Pikes Peak Race Day Video Featuring Doug Siddens - Polaris RZR X - YouTube Video
  4. C

Campland on the BAY 8-2/8-6

FYI La Familia, this is not a ride but we are planning on being there durring the days on the heading. If anyone is interested beach, sun and drinks. http://www.campland.com/
  5. C

RZR 2011 Oil change and maintnence change

Hey guys is there a thread with this type of info yet. If not can we start one.
  6. C

7th annual 4th of July Vail Lake with the Valenzuela's

Just want everyone to know that we are planing again to be at Vail Lake. This year will be some what different since Vail is celebrating the weekend before. The good news is that it makes it a lot cheaper for full hook up. We just reserved space 107 for 7/5 - 7/8 for $195.00. If anyone has...
  7. C

Parking Break, just remember

George (AKA Jorge) I just remember I was wanted to ask you if you could please provide dimensions the parking break you showed us on the last ride. Thank you.
  8. C

Pismo Beach this year ??????

I say we try and get a trip to Pismo Beach this year......Who's in Chingado!!!!!!!!:D
  9. C

Nice Video

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/ATV-RANGER/racing/factory-to-finish/pages/overview.aspx?WT.mc_id=6D7C84AC-2C4C-E111-B48E-0050569A00BC&WT.mc_ev=email&WT.mc_id=
  10. C

MSSE Grad Night

I recently completed a Masters of Science in Systems Engineering from the oldest engineering school in the country founded 1870 Stevens Institute of Technology. Anyway my wife took some pics and one things is for sure, next is diet time. The official degree will come in about 6 weeks.
  11. C

Changing a bathroom from Tub to regular stand up

Guys I have a quick question, how hard is it to change the bathroom, we have tub and hate that so I would like to put a regular bottom where one stand up nicely. Any advice has anyone done it?
  12. C

Blow Out on the way home

The tires look good but I have to admit that the ones in front look better then the ones on back. when it blew it just went, so we got right off the high way. The blow broke a bunch of plastic and scuffed the paint a bit. So I have to go ask at my local RV place to see if I can get...
  13. C

HID's

I have many projects to do on my RZR but first I need to repair the damage cause to my rig from the blow out I had one the way home yesterday (A different post about to start). After that I will be installing HID's so I have some questions. #1 Does anyone have pics of there install? #2 Did...
  14. C

Radio Freq

Guys can I get the most common freq's with the names we call them. I would like to add them to my radio. Guys I don't know Mike's last name or call sign, anyway Mike you had a great spreadsheet with every freq, can you please send it to me. Thank you.
  15. C

Why is this RZR 4 so cheep?

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>...
  16. C

Setbelts for RZR Robby Gordon

Guys I want to order the seatbelts for the RZR. Can someone give me some info on this, also any advice problems you found would be appreciated. Here is what I found at Chaparral. Simpson 2X2 Type Harness Sewn In with Pads - Chaparral Motorsports #100-SAF550265-03 Simpson 2X3...
  17. C

EIII at it again

Guy one of the family playing footsball..... First game 36 -13 so we figure we do better this time around 35 - 0. 20110910_Ernesto_football.avi - YouTube
  18. C

Two questions

#1 Do the roads on the attached file allow SXS? #2 Who is starting the TKG ride. I know it's early just wonedering.
  19. C

Another way to use an RZR

My buddy passed me this, it's crazy..... <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>...
  20. C

Does anyone go www.another forum.net

Hey guys do any of you go to any Polaris based site's that have a rep for banning people? I tried to post a link back hear to tell them about the ride and the link got all changed like http:*************something.
  21. C

21 years ago today

Hi guys I know that it's Cinco de Mayo but to real Mexican's is just the battle of Puebla so not much there. Anyway this is Toni and mine's 21st Anniversary. Happy Anniversary baby. May 1990 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 29 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9...
  22. C

Toni's NEW RZR-4 Robby Gordon but I get to drive it

Well guys I could not pass up the offer that was given to me. It was just too good to pass up and got a new RZR-4 Robby. Ok I would like all my friends to suggest how to do things right on this rig for example where to purchase the storage bags for the radio system and clamps for other things...
  23. C

2007 Polaris Ranger XP

Hi guys not sure if I post here or in the for sale area but anyway I wanted to give La Familia a first crack at this. I'm selling my 2007 Ranger, it has been the best vehicle I have ever bought I have never had any serious problems even though it's been trough some tough areas. The only...
  24. C

Campland by the Bay

Not sure if anyone is interested but I will let everyone know. In August we are going to this place. <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>...
  25. C

New doors

After some fabing by some awsome fabriacators I just met the new doors and the extended front end, it looks like I need an alinement.
  26. C

6th annual 4th of July Vail Lake with the Valenzuela's

Just want everyone to know that we are planing again to be at Vail Lake. The Valenzuela's will be on space 108 Friday trough Monday. Vail Lake Resort Maps and Directions
  27. C

Lessons learn

Guys after the tragety of a few weeks ago and in an effort to learn, I will be making my Ranger safer. #1 No more riding 6 on it 4 max, will be removing the 4 point belts of the middle seats. #2 I purchase 1 1/2 spacers for the front end like the ones Papa has, thank you for your help Papa. #3...
  28. C

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.

Hi Guys we have gone for about 2 1/2 weeks so I have not had a real chance to check any sites or mail. Anyway, we just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a extremely happy new year. We are going to need months to recover from the expenses during the holidays but would love to...
  29. C

Jaime How is the Super Buggie Project?

Hola Jaime, how's the project going?
  30. C

New to the site

Hi Guys I'm new to this site. My buddies in La Familia informed me today that this will be our new site. Don't know what happen but don't care happy to be here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000