Search results

1. B

looking for a turn key rhino motor

looking for a complete rhino motor for a freinds 2005 rhino anybody got one for sale and how much ??
  2. B

Yamaha fiberglass rhino hood

i need a fiberglass rhino hood for one im gonna build for a friend he wants one like fullbore style or the one joey originally had , send me some info please :D
  3. B

Yamaha spindles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright guys i need some new spindles and really like the DIRT brand but cant make myself spend 1100 for them so what do you guys think about the trinity brand ????????:confused:
  4. B

All UTV's kids suspension seats

ok just wondering who has some good deals on the kids suspension seats ???:D
  5. B

vapor dash question

just wondering if anyone can help me with the tach problem i have, it works good up to around 3/4 throttle which is about 6500 but when i go full throttle it goes back to around 3000 rpm kinda strange , its hooked up to the primary coil wire and programed correct and has a good ground so kinda...
  6. B

Yamaha need help wih mikuni 45

hey guys got ny rhino fired up tonight and my carb has fuel coming out the overflow unless i bypass fuel out the other fuel pump output straight back to the tank , do these carbs need a bypass ? the float is dead nuts on , i am lost and any help would be greatly appreciated :D
  7. B

dune tour at pismo

anybody gonna make it ? i have never been there and need a weekend away so were gonna shoot for going and i can put a little time on the rhino finally :D, gotta finish the wiring this week then ready to fire it up:D
  8. B

Yamaha badinfluence race rhino (update pix)

got a little more done on aluminum and the new tires and wheels mounted up and they sure are lite :D gonna get the axles in this week and hopefully the dash built and the panels off to paint ....
  9. B

All UTV's badinfluence short corse build

just got it back from powdercoating so started assembling some today , waiting on the tires so i can mount the hiper wheels and need to send the body to paint shop

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000