Search results

1. skunx

Rhino Cage

We just built out a sweet rhino, these cars are still cool in our book.. This beast had a weller racing Honda CBR1000 conversion with all the goods and even a turbo if the inline four wasn't enough haha. We were asked to get rid of the family four seat cage that exiosted and build the customer a...
  2. skunx

Rallye Aicha des Gazelles? READ UP!!!

Team Kawasaki IMG Motorsports announces first ever American Side X Side team to compete in the Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles Co-pilots Sara Price and Erica Sacks will take on grueling 9-day race in the deserts of Morocco, Africa Lake Elsinore, Calif. (January 8, 2014) – Team Kawasaki IMG...
  3. skunx

IMG Motorsports Dune Drop

Dune Drop is coming to Glamis, CA Oct. 31st through Nov. 2nd Our team will be out in the Imperial Sand Dunes dropping GPS pins on IMG goods. Email us your name, cell number, instagram so we can send out locations. Share this post and keep up on your email throughout the weekend. emai ----...
  4. skunx

All UTV's Sara Price to Race At Sand Sports Super Show

Check out the PR on IMG Motorsports team driver Sara Price. Make sure and stop by our booth at SSSS and check out the UTV races as well http://www.sarapricemx.com/press-release-sara-to-race-in-stadium-super-trucks-event/
  5. skunx

****DIRT SERIES OPENER****

Hey just a friendly reminder for this weekends events at the elsinore motocross park, saturday will be open practice and sunday is racing. flyer and commercial attached. hope to see some new faces out at one of our favorite so. cal events. http://youtu.be/rUiott0SvhE <iframe...
  6. skunx

Need help with arctic cat axle clips.!

wondering if anyone knows where i can get some of the axle clips/pressure clips that go on the axle and sets in the spider of the outer cv on a 2009 xtz 1000... any help would be awesome, maybe if someone knows of something else that can fit in there? or should we assemble and then weld together...
  7. skunx

selling my immaculate dual sport...

Good morning underground! i decided i am gonna sell my 450x and put the money into our business and other places. I dont really wanna sell her but i dont use this bad dog enough. anyways if anyone is interested or knows someone who might be please pass the word along for me Thanks -James Hill
  8. skunx

body help

does anyone have another recomendation for keepin the fresh paint under the body on, i used duct tape on the last one i painted but i figurede i would see if anyone has another aspect on it. it is a blitz and i know it wont stay perfect for long..
  9. skunx

Yamaha chop cut & abuse

so we have been into this rhino about two weeks now and figured i should throw up some pictures as were goin along. the first pictures are the car as it came into the shop. and from there on you guys know how it goes!
  10. skunx

so we figured why not try torque..

were gonna see how this goes. 1100 cc shaft drive motor swap, im thinkin the first problem is gonna be axles.?
  11. skunx

Yamaha 700 fuel pump?

if put a fuel cell in a efi rhino. what is the options for a fuel pumps.. i know its gonna be a little costy. but im wondering what you guys have come up with. any input is good. thanks
  12. skunx

Yamaha new rhino cage

buildin a two seat chase style cage at img motorsports, the doors are finished, the roof is next, made some aluminum seat bases that bolt in the front for easy seat removal. adding in a 5 gallon fuel safe cell. sweet quick disconnect, and aluminum bed. oh yeah and a quick front bumper. cage will...
  13. skunx

Other guess what

full ground up build, gsxr motor, rpm gearbox, and a little more..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000