Search results

1. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: [email protected] JAMES HILL DOMINATES GORMAN RIDGE RALLY AND CONTINUES WINNING STREAK Lake Elsinore, CA. (August 22, 2017) IMG Motorsports, James Hill Wins Gorman Ridge Rally in UTV and furthers points lead in the Production class. Hill and Co-driver Riley...
  2. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

Not tha I've seen, hell I think since racing sxs since 2007 I've been lucky to get some cash back at worcs and canam payouts for a little while. Just Shredding for the Passion of it still
  3. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

Sara will be racing V2R along with my co driver
  4. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

So just and update on the next Rally Race, Currently 14 entries with Stephan and myself the only ones in UTV classes. It would be great to see some more representation from the SXS community as this form is super fun and Gorman is a more local rally (for me) heres the link if anyone is...
  5. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

The Idaho Rally was amazing, For those of you on the forum like myself who have plenty of desert and short course knowledge this is great avenue to go have some fun in a SXS. Ill have a full race report to follow at some point but heres a few pictures from the Idaho Rally over the weekend.
  6. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

Thanks Joey it was a trip well worth it!
  7. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

what a blast, I had a great time driving and super thankful to have an already evolved co pilot that made it easier for me to get my feet wet. NASA Organization had a great smooth running operation and some awesome volunteers to help with any questions we had. Thanks mad media and utv...
  8. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

Good to see you on the underground MJ, is there anyone else with rally background on the forum? Definitely interested in people's wheel and tire combos and what may be good for this type of racing. I currently use an arisun all terrain and am looking at groove styling..
  9. skunx

Rally Racing in a UTV

Thanks for the intro Mad media, this will be my first stage rally race and am super excited to be involved, Erica sacks will be handling my co-driving duties in our production 1000 car with a short course setup. Can't wait to see some new terrain and cars setup for this new discipline! -James Hill
  10. skunx

2015 Camp RZR Terracross Championship Photo Gallery

Ryno, the cars are spec stock, kinda. The only thing we are allowed to change out is bumpers and wheels, along with harnesses and seats if wanted and radius rods. Other than that the cars are polaris oem stock and all run the same air pressure.
  11. skunx

Rhino Cage

We just built out a sweet rhino, these cars are still cool in our book.. This beast had a weller racing Honda CBR1000 conversion with all the goods and even a turbo if the inline four wasn't enough haha. We were asked to get rid of the family four seat cage that exiosted and build the customer a...
  12. skunx

Rallye Aicha des Gazelles? READ UP!!!

Team Kawasaki IMG Motorsports announces first ever American Side X Side team to compete in the Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles Co-pilots Sara Price and Erica Sacks will take on grueling 9-day race in the deserts of Morocco, Africa Lake Elsinore, Calif. (January 8, 2014) – Team Kawasaki IMG...
  13. skunx

IMG Motorsports Dune Drop

Dune Drop is coming to Glamis, CA Oct. 31st through Nov. 2nd Our team will be out in the Imperial Sand Dunes dropping GPS pins on IMG goods. Email us your name, cell number, instagram so we can send out locations. Share this post and keep up on your email throughout the weekend. emai ----...
  14. skunx

All UTV's Sara Price to Race At Sand Sports Super Show

Check out the PR on IMG Motorsports team driver Sara Price. Make sure and stop by our booth at SSSS and check out the UTV races as well http://www.sarapricemx.com/press-release-sara-to-race-in-stadium-super-trucks-event/
  15. skunx

ALL UTV RACERS / TEAMS / SPONSORS - SAVE THE DATE 2/19/15-2/22/15

Dates Saved, fresh machines for the IMG team means....WTFO were coming through
  16. skunx

Sand Sports Super Show | Sept. 19-21

We Will also be rooting for our IMG Motorsports team driver SARA PRICE as she takes her Polaris XP900 and attempts to dominate the Stadium Super trucks UTV field.
  17. skunx

Sand Sports Super Show | Sept. 19-21

The IMG Motorsports crew will be out in the 400 block holding it down with some great cage deals and display cars to check out.
  18. skunx

Rat Rod Project

that thing is badass rusty! i can't wait to see that rigg ripping around
  19. skunx

****DIRT SERIES OPENER****

Hey just a friendly reminder for this weekends events at the elsinore motocross park, saturday will be open practice and sunday is racing. flyer and commercial attached. hope to see some new faces out at one of our favorite so. cal events. http://youtu.be/rUiott0SvhE <iframe...
  20. skunx

>>> Official PURE SXS SERIES Site <<<<

good luck to everyone racing the pure race, especially our boy Dennison Diggs trying to get his out there.!
  21. skunx

Polaris Custom number plate

hell yea! nothing better than DIY. plus i can see plenty of sheet metal inventory in the lower corner haha.:D
  22. skunx

cage certification?

As stated above SCORE, as well as WORCS, BITD, LUCAS, and many of the other series have different tech guys that look over cage design, quality of craftsmanship, safety stuff like harnesses, suits, window nets and etc. The best thing you can do is decide what series or races you will be doing...
  23. skunx

Fatography 2014 Media Packages

Great idea rusty.! This is exactly what we need, a little help with our media. I really think a lot of racers can benefit as far as logo placement just to help gain some sponsor help as most of us are racing out of pocket maybe a little bit of help like this to just get that finished quality and...
  24. skunx

Polaris NEED engine help/advice....

IF you still have your motor, i would say build it. unfortunately not as cost effective as buying a used runner or ebay motor but then you know what you have. We have put a few muzzy kits on the 12 motors and they haul ass.pair that with a little clutch work and you will be able to race...
  25. skunx

Clutch Woes

Good thread! I had an early issue with my primary coming off within short delivery from my first maverick. After that we swapped my clutch to a full commander tuned race clutch and haven't had one problem yet, however the clutch works well for the normal guy it's not fast enough on the top end...
  26. skunx

XP1K 2 AND 4 SEAT BLOWN BELT ISSUES.

if you guys don't like the stock belts give us a call at IMG Motorsports we sell Pro Armor 5 and 4 points and always have them in stock in our mini showroom.. as far as the clutch issues go good luck!
  27. skunx

Mini Raptor Trophy Truck--RZR

Yeah it looks awesome, the time and hard work will pay off as always. can't wait to see that thing mounted up and all finished...
  28. skunx

New help pleas

put some nets in there, bolt the doors closed and sign up. the jagged x cars are bitchin, and work great stock. what kind of racing are you planning on doing and where are you located as far as series involvement. Your definitely in the best place for that question but give us some more input...
  29. skunx

Bike guy going sidexside

well im gonna pipe in.. good job getting in a cage, good luck staying off the bike haha... both the 570 and 800 are kickass..good luck with your purchase!
  30. skunx

Yamaha Got any friends w/4 seat Rhinos?

cool, good keeping up doug!
  31. skunx

Same size front and rear tires?

keep the 12's you already have and then wrap them with GBC Mongrels or one of the other tires that is equally symmetrical, they work great all the same size. Plus makes it easier to keep spares around.
  32. skunx

UTV ACCESORIES

Sounds like a great way to get some UTVACCESORIES
  33. skunx

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

awesome, the white looks soooo good!
  34. skunx

Finally!!! Converting my RZR to a S model

drew did you already get all the arms.? i have some boxed kits laying in the shop here. i have everything but shocks for these kits
  35. skunx

maverick / camander rims ?

i even think maybe the john deere is as well as the teryx. you should have no issue finding a set of wheels for it.
  36. skunx

WORCS Pala

The track was awesome at pala, i wish i wouldn't have used up my car during practice though.. oh well part of racing and trying to be out front. the turnout was awesome and worcs offers top notch courses that are unmatched..
  37. skunx

Maverick xrs play/race build

nice... good luck with the build!
  38. skunx

Thinking about going desert racing

clay i would check into the worcs series, even though its a bit of a drive for you the classes are awesome and right now it is the biggest west coast utv racing.
  39. skunx

CT Racing Maverick Build

Bitchin.! glad the car worked great minus the cv snout. i personally have been through four of these cv ends and summers brothers is working on a replacement setup because this issue is the only mav. problem we are seeing at this time. most people are not having the problem but a handful of us...
  40. skunx

Polaris RZR XP 900 - Best Air Intake?

I have done service on all types of different intakes, i really like the knn box with two pod paper element but it is one you have to stay on top of. When i personally had an xp i cut the back end of a spare airbox out and it was full oem paper element to race short course and then for a grand...
  41. skunx

Where is the Market headed?

I think the market is going to continue to grow, all the oems are stepping their game up as they can. as we know some are slower than others at this time but when these cars keep coming off the assembly line and we can beat them up like we are now its amazing. i mean all the cars have their pros...
  42. skunx

Dirt Series Round 5 @ Perris MX Just a Few Weeks Away!!!

Awesome.! I am stoked and i bet i can speak for our whole team on this one, this main track is gonna be great. nothing better than racing a UTV on the same land we have all grown up racing dirtbikes on.. super excited for this round at Perris and just so you guys know, there is a good payback...
  43. skunx

Worlds Fastest Arctic Cat WILDCAT??

that arctic cat is the perfect worcs holeshotter!
  44. skunx

maverick build.

looking good! I am stoked to see some more mavericks getting put together, also curios to see how that turbo works out
  45. skunx

CT Racing Maverick Build

looking awesome, i am calling stm on monday to try and get a clutcvh dialed in for my maverick. car looks good.!
  46. skunx

Can this be fix - Weld? ;-)

yea weld it up, we do it all the time
  47. skunx

Official UTVUnderground 2013 The Dirt Serie RD4 Cahuilla Creek Photos & Results

If anyone on this forum is in the southern california area you need to try to make these races. Steve and the crew at Dirt Series continue to step up at every event and they are giving us great tracks that aren't accessible for the most part in a utv at least. I personally had a great time...
  48. skunx

Dirt Series Round 4 @ Cahuilla Creek MX is DOUBLE POINTS

we raced on parts of it last year at one of the worcs races, however i think when i talked to steve he said it was not leaving the big track and be ready for some big jumps and a nice long moto style course.
  49. skunx

UTV Racing in Ohio

sounds like fun, i wish i could pull together some backing to make it out to some new races in unknown territory.. have fun and be safe out there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000