Search results

1. 1

1801 Baja 1000 Experience

I would like to Congradulate 1801 Bill Morris for winning the SCORE UTV points Championship. He was leading in points beore the Baja 1000 and with no UTV finishing with in time he had it locked in. Second I would like to Congradulate 1802 for finishing the roughest course I have ever been on...
  2. 1

vorra short course april 16,17(calling all nor-cal utv's)

Iif you would like put your SxS on the race cousre then vorra short course at praire city ohv is the spot. One flat fee of $300 for first time and $225 for returner's. They run two classes up to 800cc and 800 to 1000cc class. I have only been in one vorra race and that was march 12,13 at parie...
  3. 1

rzr xp 4wd gear whine in 4wd

i am sure everyone owning the new rzr xp have noticed the horrible gear whining noise when the 4wd kicks in. this noise come's from feedback that is transfered from motor and tranny to the the propshaft carrier bearing. this carrier bearing is hard mounted to the frame. fix - remove the skid...
  4. 1

Is jagged x bring a RZR 900 XP to parker?

i have been wondering if anyone else has been wondering if jagged x is bring a new race car. if so is it going to be the new rzr xp 900. i think that is complete bullDUNG if they are allowed to run that car. everyone knows there relationship with polaris and know they have had this rzr for a...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000