2. 1

JAYPEE's New SXS Build

Just checking in
  3. 1

JAYPEE's New SXS Build

Slow Slow Slow......Hahahaha Hi Rory
  4. 1

Stoddard Wells 01/17

After this rain it should be perfect out there. It was nice this weekend. Thanks for rolling out JR
  5. 1

Prayers PLEASE!!!!!!

Thanks Joey And JR, thats what friends are for
  6. 1

Prayers PLEASE!!!!!!

Just an update Jordyn went home today. Please keep up the prayers and hopefully she will be fully recovered soon.
  7. 1

Prayers PLEASE!!!!!!

All right guys here she is in good spirits, please lets keep the prayers coming she is so precious....
  8. 1

Prayers PLEASE!!!!!!

A tiny bit better today but still has a road to recovery. Thanks again Joey
  9. 1

Prayers PLEASE!!!!!!

Thanks guys Keep them coming
  10. 1

Prayers PLEASE!!!!!!

Thank you Keith
  11. 1

Prayers PLEASE!!!!!!

Thanks Vince
  12. 1

Prayers PLEASE!!!!!!

Thank you guys so much this means a lot to him
  13. 1

Prayers PLEASE!!!!!!

Thank you Joey it is much appreciated.
  14. 1

Prayers PLEASE!!!!!!

Thank you King
  15. 1

Prayers PLEASE!!!!!!

Alright everyone JR (Familywagon) is a good friend of mine and a great person and familyman. His 6 month old baby girl was admitted to the hospital last night. I don't need to go into details but PLEASE pray for his little baby Jordan that she gets well ASAP. Thanks everyone for your support.
  16. 1

Yamaha My short travel is gone

Yeah Thanks man I have had it on a few months now and love it
  17. 1

Call Cyclone Motorsports in Lancaster 9493700 ask for Sheldon tell him Jeff sent you
  18. 1

Yamaha bored throttle body results

Nice Dennis Im glad Kenny took care of you. I love mine
  19. 1

Badass Long Travel it is a +5
  20. 1

Weller Racing/SR1 PowderPuff Race Recap!!!

It was fun out there and Corry you did great. It was so bitchin watching a SXS passing TT's and buggies. Once again it was nice meeting you and Jason too. Keep up the good work. Jeff
  21. 1

Yamaha Sheave modification. Shift virtually gone

I know some of you have a bad shift so, after playing with my car so much lately I decided to modify the sheave to see if I could get rid of the shift. Before I had a really noticable shift point at 47 MPH. If you have stock weights you will probably notice a shift at 42 MPH. Regardless of where...
  22. 1

700 cam and bored TB

Chris I will try to get that tomorrow with a fine tune map but before: MSD only on my short street was 39 MSD,cam, and TB 51 MSD,cam, TB and muzzy 61 and there is alot more there just not enough street to test yet I do have an intake also
  23. 1

700 cam and bored TB

I did them at the same time but since then I put a muzzy on and holy you know what it moves
  24. 1

700 cam and bored TB

Well first off I'd like to thank Kenny (great guy) at KDS Racing for taking care of my needs. First off he sent me a stage 2 modified cam by him. He also bored my TB from the stock 41mm to 47mm. My car with it's mod would only do 55 on the dash and it took like 48 miles to get there but now with...
  25. 1

700 secondary spring and weight change

Thanks, Still alittle testing left but I think I nailed my clutching. How is you business going?
  26. 1

700 secondary spring and weight change

First off I want to thank UTV CRAP for my new secondary sheave spring. I just changed out my orange epi spring for a purple epi spring and shaved my duner kit weights to exactly 18g with the cover on. Before I shaved them they were 18.7-18.8g. My shift point was 42 and now it is 46 thanks to the...
  27. 1

Pismo next weekend ?

Still need my shocks.............................. Tuning the best I can with it park. Got the MSD in now.
  28. 1

Pismo next weekend ?

Love too BUT
  29. 1

Let me see what happens with a few issues I have. I will let you guys know Rory.
  30. 1

You will be able to watch the rear work. LOL
  31. 1

As soon as possible JR
  32. 1

Thank You Joey

Just wanted to give a big THANKS to Joey for our 30 minute phone call. You da man and I appreciate your time. So Thanks again Joey. Big round of applause for JoeyD.
  33. 1

OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

Thanks Joey... He wants a bigger one for his birthday:eek:
  34. 1

OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

Well here is one of the whole 5 pics we took. It's a nice photo of my kids.
  35. 1

OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

I wish I could of taken some pics but at all the stops you guys with LT were leaving by the time I got there. lol
  36. 1

Yamaha Ron Woods vs. Muzzy

Damn, The RW's on Hapa's ride sound bada@@.
  37. 1

OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

That was hairy. I needed to wipe my a@@ after seeing it. I can imagine how Joey felt.
  38. 1

OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

Thanks again JR Woo Hoo Silverwood is close
  39. 1

OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

Fun fun fun fun fun is all I can say. It was great seeing you guys and meeting so many cool new peeps. I enjoyed every minute out there with everyone. It was cool putting screen names to faces finally. It was nice meeting Rick, Mark, Bruce, Daniel, JR, Mike, Blake, Waytay sorry Im having a brain...
  40. 1

OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

I'll be in my new camper
  41. 1

OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

You still coming Sat. morning
  42. 1

OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

Thanks Joey, Blake I'll see you there
  43. 1

OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

I should be there around 2 or 3 today. See you guys there