Search results

1. B

Trying to turn a canned ham into canned Spam

That's one heavy flag. I bet if it was place in the rear of the vehicle it would have never had happened... LOL
  2. B

TURKEY UTV!!!! JUST ARRIVED! CHECK IT OUT!

Hello Berts Mega Mall.. I have a problem with your service dept. and maybe you can help me out. I have a 2014 Can-Am 4 seater Maverick and BOTH my rear Fox shocks are rubbing and I will attach pictures... My my problems that your service dept. said BRP is not willing to replace them and your...
  3. B

Polaris return policy. ???

If you don't mind me asking, Whats the price difference ?
  4. B

Hello from Southern Cali

Niiiice. So I'm not the only guy with a dinosaur (rhino) here. :D. Welcome from Los Angeles
  5. B

Johnson Valley to Slash X ride tomorrow.

sounds like a good trip.. especially a ride that the half way point is SlashX.. how many miles if you dont mind me asking ?
  6. B

WOW.. What was this guy thinking ?

As always, I'm late to the parties. LoL
  7. B

WOW.. What was this guy thinking ?

This is some crazy stuff here... Enjoy guys... Don't know if it has been previously posted http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=155_1378064235
  8. B

Polaris 1000xp giveaway??

I actually am 1 on the winners. But in return they want my slow rhino :eek: LOL. What should I do ?
  9. B

Interesting....

I'm just kidding fellas. RhinoDan is a cool F'ing guy.. BS'ing. Can't we all just get along ??
  10. B

Interesting....

Give me Moderator privileges Joey. I'll do it !!!
  11. B

Interesting....

Yeah might as well, looks like Dan might get booted. Just do it already Joey I hate drama also .... LMFAO.
  12. B

Interesting....

You always start something, I'm gonna look for a new buddy
  13. B

Interesting....

LMAO... I guess my info will be changing soon !!
  14. B

Interesting....

And I bet no one will admit to doing it !!! So why Drama King, what did you do Dan ????
  15. B

Still want to debate the HELMET LAW????

:eek:Holy chit. Yeah helmet law sucks but when I see something like this it makes me want to wear mine.. Better to be hot in a helmet,Than to have brain Ventilation
  16. B

Glamis trip march 21-24

Niiiice. Can't wait.
  17. B

Glamis trip march 21-24

Should be a blast as always ..... Hope u can make it.
  18. B

Glamis trip march 21-24

Got a small group of UTV's and ATC 70's going for the weekend to Glamis march 21-24 @ wash 10. Would be great to meet some new guys..... Come one, come all ....... All are welcomed
  19. B

Welcome from UTVUnderground

Thanks for he warm welcome... Although I've been a member here since 2010 I've only racked up about 30 posts but now that the knuckle heads from that other place are coming here maybe ill rack up some more... Oh and maybe meet some of you new to me friends :D
  20. B

Also Made the switch

Hello.. Glad to see you coming over. Gonna be fun here
  21. B

And another newbie

What drama. There was none.. LOL :eek:..... I'm kinda new here also. And old there,,oh well
  22. B

another newbie from rhinoforums

We should post here for the glamis trip benzo ....:D
  23. B

supporting vender

What took you guys so long ? I've been waiting
  24. B

STOLEN LAST NIGHT!!!

thats kinda stupid of you to say dont you think.. what makes u think that it was mexicans that stole your buddies trailer ? not only mexican steal, thieves come in every race....
  25. B

Kabota tractor

Awe man, Is this your tractor ? LOL .I LIKE IT .. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=JAdIlgaAwMc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJAdIlgaAwMc
  26. B

Where can I rent paddle tires for an XP this weekend???

Don't know where you are located, but if in SoCal here are 2 links...http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/3385811496.html..... http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/for/3334501326.html
  27. B

Where can I rent paddle tires for an XP this weekend???

What he said ^^^^^^^^... I do remember seeing a guy that rents them on Craigslist
  28. B

I guess paddle tires do not make a quad float

LMAO.... I thought I was seeing things... :eek:
  29. B

Rugged Radios Third Annual Swap Meet

If available, can I get that external speaker ?? It'll work with my RRP660 right ??
  30. B

New law requiring helmets in california

OFF-HIGHWAY VEHICLES AB 1266 Signed by the Governor Today I am thrilled to report that today Governor Jerry Brown signed AB 1266 into law. I want to thank you all for your advice and support in getting this passed. I could not have done it without you. AB 1266 removes the language...
  31. B

Got this email today... Third Update on the AB 1595 Fix I'm happy to report that the bill to begin fixing AB 1595 is now in print and available to be read online. The bill is AB 1266. I'm joined by Assemblyman Jim Nielsen and Assemblyman V. Manuel Pérez in authoring this fix. You can...
  32. B

Also registered
  33. B

Hey guys, I got this email today.. Sorry if it's a repost Update on the AB 1595 Fix I want to provide everyone with an update on the status of the AB 1595 fix. We have a limited window to get any bill passed, so I have been working closely with the Senate and Assembly Transportation...
  34. B

click on this link and send an email to kawi saying because you support AB 1595 I will never buy another product from you.........i did it and it took me less than 1 minute......f'them.. http://www.kawasaki.com/OurCompany/C...m.aspx?sub=prd
  35. B

WIN a UTVUnderground.com HAT!!

Yo Quiero Esa Cachucha:eek: I Want That Hat :D
  36. B

All UTV's Weller Racing SV1000 Swap- 1FAST06

That is one sick ride... Congrats
  37. B

Car to Car radio

Sounds good brotha
  38. B

Car to Car radio

You won't go wrong with rugged race products. Top notch customer service I love my 4 place set-up with car to car... now if only everybody I ride with had them to have even more fun :eek:
  39. B

rhino wide body kit

Depends on what your spending limit is... There is fullbore,Empyre and Maier.. I like the way fullbore look but maybe it's because I have them.. I'm sure if I had something else I would like them also...
  40. B

RG Little boy in RZR170 SHREDDING!

One of his head lights is out... Don't want him getting pulled over...LOL..
  41. B

SoCal- Found a good RV detailer for $8 a foot (pix)

damn, i wish i lived closer. thats one heck of a deal and my toy hauler needs a good detail... BTW your toy hauler looks good without the stickers i have the exact same one but with all its stickers
  42. B

Free 2 Person Intercom Kit! Click for Contest Details

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t412/Bigkat660/?action=view&current=DSC_0730.jpg
  43. B

LOOKING TO BUY PORTABLE GPS UNIT

thanks for the info guys... i just picked myself up a GARMIN 60CSX FOR ONLY $200 sealed from craigslist and it comes with the TOPO U.S. 100K, i just hope i can figure this thing out....LOL! craigslist is thee sh*t
  44. B

LOOKING TO BUY PORTABLE GPS UNIT

WHATS GOING ON FELLAS, A HAVE A QUICK QUESTION IM LOOKING TO BUY A PORTABLE GPS UNIT, BUT I DONT KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY THAT ARE GOOD. SOMETHING THAT WILL WORK OFF-ROAD CAN U GUYS HELP ME OUT......
  45. B

NEW TO SITE AND NEW TO RHINOS

WHATS UP FELLAS, I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS IS AN AWESOME SITE AND HOPE TO RIDE WITH SOME OF YOU GUYS SOME DAY. I JUST BOUGHT MYSELF A RHINO AND IT SHOULD BE READY TO RIDE BY THIS UPCOMING WEEK AFTER I HAD A COUPLE MODS MADE TO IT... ALL I NEED NOW ARE SOME ALL METAL FULL SIZE DOORS, BUT...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000