Search results

1. Ali Baba

Yamaha Desert Drifters 2016 YXZ1000R Build

On July 20th we picked up a YXZ from Motoworld in El Cajon, Ca. Without hesitation we dropped it off at Long Travel Industries to begin the build. Up first on the deck will be a cage, bumper, and lighting. Excited to get this one underway! Here is a picture of it in stock form for starters...
  2. Ali Baba

I couldn't resist... Teryx Vs. Xp1000

I'm pretty much grinning from ear to ear. This past weekend in Glamis I put a hurt on my buddies XP1000 at the sand drags. To be fair he passed me at about 300 yards out, but I got him on the hole shot. His rzr is mostly stock with a Trinity exhaust. My build specs are Benchmark Performance...
  3. Ali Baba

I had a great time riding in Utah this summer.

It's a bit of a late post, but I thought I would share some of the pictures I took of our trip to Utah. 16 days and 4 riding location in Utah's south central. We were just scratching the surface but it felt really good. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Ali Baba

Utah and Idaho Riding and Camping

Hey there, We're making a trip to Utah and Idaho this summer to do some riding. Due to the length of my rig (60'), I'm looking for first hand experience with campgrounds and RV parks that you have stayed at that are ATV / SXS friendly. I have a few places in mind, but I'm looking for...
  5. Ali Baba

Southside dune bashing at Glamis ~ Video

A couple years back I met “B” from Southside while camping in Glamis. Southside is an off-road fabrication shop located in Los Angeles county that specializes in side by side builds. In the fall of 2014 he debuted his brand at the Sand Sports Super Show. This season we've camped together a few...
  6. Ali Baba

Every great picture has a story!

I was out on a ride with my dad, brother and son. We were running from Wash 11 to Oldsmobile Hill holding an average speed of 30, just cruising. The sun was bright and the dunes were hard to define, completely washed out. When all of the sudden, without realizing it I find myself in a tumble...
  7. Ali Baba

Kawasaki Teryx ZX10 Unleashed at Glamis, Ca ***VIDEO***

Team green racer, Sean Lorenz, unleashed at Glamis, Ca. in his race Teryx. Kawasaki Teryx ZX10 unleashed by Team Green racer, Sean Lorenz, at Glamis Dunes, CA. - YouTube KAWI ZX10 180HP RACE CAR $25K
  8. Ali Baba

Sometimes I just sit in it...

And dream... Have you been there?
  9. Ali Baba

What kind of glue?

I have some carbon fiber look vinyl for the interior of my roof and doors. I tried 3m spray adhesive to adhere the vinyl to the aluminum and once the sun hit it, and it got hot, it began to sag. My friend suggested gorilla glue. It worked, but was messy and left lumps after it dried, not...
  10. Ali Baba

2009 Teryx Revived

So I've completely built my Teryx with almost everything a guy could imagine, doors, cage, LT, Sbk, etc... I'm the original owner and I have 6k miles on her. I've been wanting a two seat cage for the dunes and I found a cage for a good price from a forum member. So here goes the transformation...
  11. Ali Baba

Mammoth - Summer 2014 - Desert Drifters

In one week the Desert Drifters are about to embark on a trip to Mammoth Lakes, Ca. For some this will be a revisited trip and for others this will be their first time blazing these scenic trails with us. Stay tuned to this thread for pictures, comments and videos.
  12. Ali Baba

Pine Valley Ride - June 1st

A group of us are doing a couple hour ride in Pine Valley on Sunday, June 1st at 12:00. If your up for some good riding and fun company, come on out! We will meeting up at the Pine Valley exit just off of the highway. There is a small culdesac for staging there. Here's a few pics of the area.
  13. Ali Baba

Anyone gonna be at Glamis tomorrow morning???

I'm gonna be there shortly after 8. I'm planning on pulling in right by the vendors behind the store. I'm gonna ride for a couple of hours then inward to the river. Let's ride, if your there. Look for me shortly after 8ish. I have a white suburban with a white enclosed trailer and a kawi...
  14. Ali Baba

Glamis President's Weekend Video!!! Desert Drifters

Click the linky! https://www.dropbox.com/s/jji4hccixyu9gnk/President%27s%20Ride.m4v
  15. Ali Baba

President's Weekend Ride at Glamis Review

This was the 5th Annual Teryx Glamis Ride that was held over President’s weekend 2014. The desert was hot this year. We made several runs through the dunes, from wash 10 to Oldsmobile, to the sand drags, Brawley Slide and Flag Pole. We really had a great time! First of all I want to thank...
  16. Ali Baba

New Years at Glamis (Video)

Out having a blast at Glamis with Waytay, S2k1, 5150, Desertdog and DaHarp. Looking forward to MLK weekend. We'll be back at it! Hit us up for a ride! Until then, enjoy the video!:D http://youtu.be/QLBXlmFw9Mw
  17. Ali Baba

4,800 Hard dune riding miles on my Teryx

I have an 09' Teryx with 4,800 hard, dune riding miles on it. I've never opened the motor. I check the oil every ride. Sometimes it burns a little oil. I never run it low. I use mobil1 synthetic.. I clean the air filter every trip. I've only changed the belt twice. It just runs and runs...
  18. Ali Baba

Video of my New Years trip to Superstition

Got a gopro for Christmas... Here's my first shot at it... Superstition - YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5foSFcPuro&feature=player_embedded
  19. Ali Baba

San Diego Peeps... Let's ride this Saturday!

I'm headed to Pine Valley this Saturday with a another forum member. We're gonna meet there at 8:30. The ride only takes 2 hours. So we should be done by 10:30. Here is how you get there: take 8 east to Pine Valley exit. Turn right into large culdesac and then park. It's super easy to get...
  20. Ali Baba

Ocotillo Wells ~ Spring Break Trip

Hi all! I'm going to be out at the Blue Inn at Ocotillo from April 1st to the 7th. Hit me up if you wanna hook up on a ride or two. There will be three Teryx's in my group. It would be nice to meet up!
  21. Ali Baba

I put new lights up!

Ok... so I just purchased four Baja Design 6" Prerunner Hid's for my Teryx. Today, my buddy and I decided to get it all wired up. A couple of days ago we made the rounds and picked up all the necessary wiring, connectors, switches and loom material. We found most of this stuff at fibertech in...
  22. Ali Baba

My Teryx at work

YouTube - Ali Baba #1 <object width="425" height="350"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ofo4F06fElk&ap=%2526fmt%3D18&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></object>YouTube - Ali Baba #2 YouTube - Ali Baba #3 This was...
  23. Ali Baba

Power Wheels T-Rex Build Thread

<hr style="color: rgb(27, 27, 27); background-color: rgb(27, 27, 27);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Hey guys this is a new build I'm working on. This time I'm going over the top and sparing no expense...
  24. Ali Baba

Yo

Hey guys... I've been on this site many times. I finally signed up. :) Lots of cool stuff on here. I'm out of Alpine, Ca. And I own a 09 Teryx. <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy"...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000