Search results

1. I

BAJA 500 thread

Official Sore Baja 500 Results: CLASS 19 (Limited, Stock 4-wheel Utility Vehicle) 1. Marc Burnett, Lakeside, Calif./Fernando Flores, San Diego, Can-Am Maverick, 13:01:56 (34.33 mph) 2. Branden Sims / Jacob Carver / Justin Krause, Prescott Valley, Ariz., Polaris RZR1000, 13:15:15 3...
  2. I

BAJA 500 thread

17 started and only 9 finished that tells you how ruff the course was... Congratulations to all who finished this brutal course!!!
  3. I

Official UTVUnderground Baja 500 Updates Thread

I misunderstood what you told me when Nate and I talked with you at your shop... Your 2nd place finish as I stated by a under funded team was and is AWESOME... Congrats...
  4. I

Official Sore Baja 500 Results: CLASS 19 (Limited, Stock 4-wheel Utility Vehicle) 1. Marc Burnett, Lakeside, Calif./Fernando Flores, San Diego, Can-Am Maverick, 13:01:56 (34.33 mph) 2. Branden Sims / Jacob Carver / Justin Krause, Prescott Valley, Ariz., Polaris RZR1000, 13:15:15 3. Justin...
  5. I

Actually this is NOT Branden's first BAJA 500!!! Branden has competed in the BAJA 500 before on a Quad... It is his first time in a side by side (XP 1000) and finished 2nd...:) :) :) Cognito Motor Sports Entry finished 3rd!!! Congrats to Marc on his win... Also First Time BAJA 500...
  6. I

$1000 Baja 500 UTV side bet! Are you in??

The BS is over the race has started!!! Good luck to all and have a safe RACE...
  7. I

$1000 Baja 500 UTV side bet! Are you in??

Show me the money!!!
  8. I

All UTV's Whose going to buy a Yamaha Viking?

Jon you always seem to have enough buddies (male) to ride with you so 3 guys in your Yamaha won't be new for you!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
  9. I

My Dream Build

I've been stalled on the Apex Build... Bought a motor home & new 8.5 X 20 enclosed trailer which has diverted my time... I'll be back at it soon as I have the motor home & trailer ready to roll...
  10. I

Any advice on racing

Start with a BIG Fortune you'll have a SMALL Fortune or none when your done...:eek: :eek: :eek:
  11. I

My Dream Build

Updated list... New Silver LE XP 4 with EPS converted to a 2 Seater with Turbo'd Apex Power 400 HP Dream Machine... UTVINC Custom Cage with (2) Grab Handles & (3) Tab Mounts & 40" Rigid LED Light Mount UTVINC 1 Piece Roof UTVINC Etched Carbon Fiber Roof Liner UTVINC Fire Extinguisher...
  12. I

My Dream Build

Back in my shop ... Installing the APEX this week...
  13. I

My Dream Build

Updated Build Sheet... New Silver LE XP 4 with EPS converted to a 2 Seater with Turbo'd Apex Power 400 HP Dream Machine... UTVINC Custom Cage with (2) Grab Handles & (3) Tab Mounts & 40" Rigid LED Light Mount UTVINC 1 Piece Roof UTVINC Etched Carbon Fiber Roof Liner UTVINC Fire...
  14. I

My Dream Build

I'll be waiting to see pictures of your build!!!
  15. I

My Dream Build

Welding in the "COGNITO A-ARM Brackets" today... For those of you that don't know about the "COGNITO A-ARMS" they have 2 mounts and 2 bolts like the lower a-arms do for SUPERIOR Mounting Support over the factory long bolt single mount upper a-arm mount... The 1 long bolt and ball joints are...
  16. I

My Dream Build

Good luck in Mexico @ the ADRA Race...
  17. I

My Dream Build

I'm sure when UTVINC is done it'll be a Show Quality Ride...:) :D :eek:
  18. I

My Dream Build

Will do, post some pic's of yours... Did you do the full front gusset kit to??? (A-Arm gussets)
  19. I

My Dream Build

Re: My UTVINC, TAGTEAM, COGNITO, BMP, STM, HOLZ, MIDWEST, RACERTECH, APEX Dream Machi
  20. I

My Dream Build

Re: My UTVINC, TAGTEAM, COGNITO, BMP, STM, HOLZ, MIDWEST, RACERTECH, APEX Dream Machi
  21. I

My Dream Build

22. I

My Dream Build

23. I

My Dream Build

24. I

My Dream Build

25. I

My Dream Build

26. I

My Dream Build

27. I

My Dream Build

28. I

My Dream Build

29. I

My Dream Build

My UTVINC, TAGTEAM, COGNITO, BMP, STM, HOLZ, MIDWEST, RACERTECH, APEX Dream Machine Start welding in gusset kit next week...:) :) :)
  30. I

My BITD rzr xp4 build thread

If there setup correctly they do...:) :) :)
  31. I

My Dream Build

My UTVINC, TAGTEAM, COGNITO, BMP, STM, HOLZ, MIDWEST, RACERTECH, APEX Dream Machine Updated Build Sheet... New Silver LE XP 4 with EPS converted to a 2 Seater with Turbo'd Apex Power 400 HP Dream Machine... UTVINC Custom Cage with (2) Grab Handles & (3) Tab Mounts & 40" Rigid LED Light...
  32. I

My BITD rzr xp4 build thread

Your going to need STM Clutches if you want to stay up with the top runners...:) :) :) Those stock clutches aren't going to do the job...:( :( :( The build is SWEET...
  33. I

All UTV's Dream utv build

New Silver LE XP 4 with EPS converted to a 2 Seater with Turbo'd Apex Power... *** Denotes Purchased Parts & Accessories *** High Lited Items Denotes Yet To Be Purchased UTVINC Custom Cage with (2) Grab Handles & (3) Tab Mounts & 40" Rigid LED Light Mount UTVINC 1 Piece Roof UTVINC...
  34. I

Kawasaki beadlocks on the super cheap

Mike you are tight (you squeak), your always building some really cool parts... I wish I had your fab skills... Home built ingenuity... The price is right and they look awesome....:) :) :)
  35. I

How's this for a UTV hauler?

X 2 and if they make you get legal 1 of them is going to left behind...:( :( :(
  36. I

6 month build.. 1929 sedan rat rod

Now that's what they call "SLAMMED"... Looking good Bart...
  37. I

We lost a great member today.. RIP poflo

He went out like he lived life "Styling"... Thanks for sharing BiggJim...
  38. I

Brand New Silver LE XP 4 with EPS converted to a 2 Seater with Turbo'd Apex Power... *** Denotes Purchased Parts & Accessories *** High Lited Items Denotes Yet To Be Purchased UTVINC Custom Cage with (2) Grab Handles & (3) Tab Mounts & 40" Rigid LED Light Mount UTVINC 1 Piece Roof UTVINC...
  39. I

I see CrazyWatson is building a custom ground up (bare frame) build too!!! Apex powered...
  40. I

All UTV's Rear mount radiator

Steve, I bought a CBR Radiator for my Apex build...
  41. I

LOL... Yes I've put a lot of thought, time and $$$$ into this build... I'm actually building it right now!!! So far everything I listed is going into the build...
  42. I

Brand New Silver LE XP 4 with EPS converted to a 2 Seater with Turbo'd Apex Power... *** Denotes Purchased Parts & Accessories *** High Lited Items Denotes Yet To Be Purchased UTVINC Custom Cage with (2) Grab Handles & (3) Tab Mounts & 40" Rigid LED Light Mount UTVINC 1 Piece Roof UTVINC...
  43. I

Need long travel input here..

XMF has been in UTV's for 9 years (2004) Jimmy Owens can build you what ever you want... Give him a call...
  44. I

Thank you Underground Members....

Great forum, awesome members...:) :) :)
  45. I

small video parker 150

Way to whip up on the competition...
  46. I

Jeff Gordon scares a salesman - hilarious

I don't care if it was staged or not the salesman chit his pants for sure... I laughed my AZZ off.
  47. I

We lost a great member today.. RIP poflo

RIP Don... You'll be missed...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000