Search results

1. H

HDRA extends discount for UTV teams

Anyone that wants to race this weekend in primm at the Redline at stateline can still take advantage of the 250 dollar discount . So if you had a bad day last weekend make up for.it this weekend. Hope to see you out there
  2. H

parker 2 day run

so who is making it and where are you all staying i will be staying at j.t's in the keys or at my buddy's place in the keys not sure yet all i know is i have a good place to watch the races later in the day :D
  3. H

Bluewater GP roll call

So who is making it after the SS300:D
  4. H

Starting order for Silver State 300

1 1920 Lansky 2 1913 Hand 3 1904 Sappington 4 1919 Schueler 5 1932 Parks 6 1924 Lasher 7 1905 Palhegyi 8 1915 Raber 9 1917 Murray 10 1911 Martinez 11 1935 Head 12 1930 Cook 13 1931 Kohrell
  5. H

Silver State roll call

well who is going to be there and what have you heard about the track i will be there for sure in the gator #1913. I will be updating the build thread soon :D
  6. H

BITD contengincy and UTVRA questions

so i will ask the question is there anything posted i thought UTVRA was supposed to handle all of this and i can't find anything anywhere?? we are supposed to pay them per race but for what ????? I am new to this class but i have only ever "paid" the promoter not a someone on the side. I...
  7. H

The Second John Deere Gator build

Well after a ton of e-mails and help from friends(you know who you are) to get this deal. It took a lot of time to bring another factory team into desert racing. I have been around desert racing my whole life. i have seen them all come and go. i didn't want to see that happen with such an...
  8. H

lost and found at parker

some friends of mine found a UTV wheel with a green ball tire on it during the pre run if it is yours please PM me and we will work it out to get it returned :D Lucas
  9. H

UTV'S at SNORE battle at primm ROLL CALL

well who is in i know you all wanted a optional place to race so who is showing up I will be there with the gator i have 42 more days to be done :D and i will be racing my single seat 16 car also
  10. H

SNORE Rage @ The River !!!

So get pre entered today and i will be giving away some swag for the 3rd team and the 6th team that sign up for rage at the river the 3rd team will get a Simpson helmet bag and the 6th team will get a Simpson back pack and i will go one more step i am a Simpson and ringers gloves dealer what...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000