1. H

V2R 2012 Race Updates

Rusty or anyone how is 1911 doing
  2. H

Vegas to Reno 2012 Roll Call

What about 1911 Martinez
  3. H

Thanks it has been tough time but I will get through it . I should see you at tech As for racing the gator is for sale as of now. Full spares package and all for 7k
  4. H

Matt Wish I was making it no work = no race But if you bought my race car for NORRA I could have maybe made it .....ha But I will be at tech maybe even BBQing for some blue and white utv team at their semi :D
  5. H

Time for the V2R Shit talking thread

Ok pm sent with my information
  6. H

I just need a generator to plug into and we are good to go
  7. H

We might just have to do that
  8. H

Have fun guys should be a good race hope you all make it to Dayton
  9. H

So where are they going to start utv's. I am thinking iwould put my John Deere plastics on my 1600 car you think it will pass tech
  10. H

Hope everyone has fun this race not looking like we will make it in the 1913 gator lost my job
  11. H

Positive post on Race Desert for UTV's - need your help!

I run 2 horns a siren type and PIAA horns 116db I only get to use them in tech:'(
  12. H

Positive post on Race Desert for UTV's - need your help!

Well I was not excited to see any of the posts I have a different look at it all I have raced a lot miles in my years . I have raced or driven a few classes 11,5/1600,1/2-1600,12,10,1 and have some test time in a TT . I have a ton of respect for the utv class and have met some great people . I...
  13. H

Silver State 300 Roll Call

Well we won't be making this race we just got the Deere to run again and need to test it before we go race again. Good luck to everyone and I am so glad I don't have to hear booyah
  14. H

Silver State 300 Roll Call

Well we are entering this week but we still have not had the Deere fire up we are waiting on a computer it fried a lot of things have most of the fab work done have to order the plastics and such. So if I can't get her to run I am just going to put the gator body on my 1600 car. And do...
  15. H

Biggest UTV race of 2012 - Mint 400 - Official Thread

Will be a race of attrition we are in for the long haul ..... We will let you guys be the hare we will be the tourtuga :)
  16. H

So i was able to meet up with Matt Martelli (Mad Media) and he was updating me on what was going on for the race it is a 94 mile loop and NO GRADERS thank god we race off road not rally:p we do go through hidden valley around beer bottle pass through the lucy grey's skirt primm and...
  17. H

We are in for the mint also . As for a BBQ we have A new sponsor that builds BBQ's and will be on display and cooking we are working out the details now all donations will go to FAST-Aid so please come on by
  18. H

HDRA extends discount for UTV teams

Anyone that wants to race this weekend in primm at the Redline at stateline can still take advantage of the 250 dollar discount . So if you had a bad day last weekend make up for.it this weekend. Hope to see you out there
  19. H

2012 BITD Parker 250 Updates

Thanks for all you do buddy had a long day today but that is why it is called racing not winning
  20. H

2012 BITD Parker 250 ROLL CALL!

Packed up trailer and trucks loaded now of to court to pay a fine ....yuck. good luck to everyone this weekend
  21. H

Sign me up for a go pro please would love to help out and we got to talk about that spoof. You and Matt want to do ..
  22. H

wow crappy draw lots of spots to make up and i know 1911 is entering so that would be 13 or so
  23. H

Nasty Rumor About Matt P and Jagged X

Congratulations to both teams it should be a pretty smooth transition for the teams good luck to both. I guess we all need to go back to the drawing boards.
  24. H

BITD / General Tire MINT 400 UTV Race.....RACERS PLEASE READ

Guess I better start pre running this weekend. I hope we go threw beer bottle pass and down threw the Lucy grays.
  25. H

I really hope we do not start at 6 am. Get your entries in. And good luck to everyone. And about that BBQ look for an announcement real soon if it goes through we will have a lot of BBQ.
  26. H

Nice I need to get some of that new wd-40 you going to share?
  27. H

Well this year should be fun for all of us. Now to hurry up and get finished with the prep work can I put Christmas on hold
  28. H

Myself and Scott will be there in the Deere's I entered today. See you all there
  29. H

Henderson 250

we are in just got to show up to tech and then bright and to early on sat morning :eek:
  30. H

Henderson 250

yep both "straw choppers " as you call them will be there i am taking my entry to casey today so where is everyone staying at?
  31. H

Henderson 250

I am in..... but 1911 took 3rd. I Was a dnf again we just want to finish I forgot to get in the drawing :(
  32. H

2012 Best in the Desert Schedule

still waiting on answers for next :rolleyes:year have not heard a thing
  33. H

2011 BITD Blue Water Desert Challenge page

yeah i don't get the start time thing at all i called and asked if we could start in front of the jeepSLOWs but you know him he dont budge half the time we are setting up by the hay barns and i am sure we have room for ya if you need it and i will be there thursday also leaving here at 1pm...
  34. H

PARKER DESERT CHEESE BURGER CHALLENGE!

So looking forward to the weekend . I am just hoping the jagged guys like tequila and have a hang over on Sat morning. And can I bring anything to throw on the grill?
  35. H

those work well but to get to the truth faster you got to go with tequlia and i will bring some over :D
  36. H

from my sources it has been raining in parker and a lot of it i am hoping we win the drag race against jagged just so we can rub a fenders a little bit but i know i am going to get killed on the top end i also called casey and asked if we could start in front of the 1 jeepspeed entered
  37. H

where is all the trash talk :D
  38. H

give me a call on this
  39. H

Polaris RZR XP900 vs. Arctic Cat Wildcat by Jon Crowley & Joey DiGiovanni

got to love the hype on anything new every time i go by the polaris dealership there are always 2 or3 new 900's sitting there nice to see people buying something
  40. H

looking forward to it
  41. H

after the drivers meeting ??? you mean the 2 hour long booya show about being the best :D sounds like a good plan so give you guys+the cooks beverages hmmmm good thing i know a tequila guy that sponsors some product this could be interesting :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: so did...
  42. H

well anyone posting odds on the race for fun or you guys are all to busy prepping your rides
  43. H

wow i guess i could sell my starting spot there is the rule the driver does not have to get in the entry to still get points hmmm :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: it could go to the highest bidder :eek::eek::eek:
  44. H

Jack/Repair kit to carry with UTV

or even less at the junkyard they work great and if your on a budget even better :D the baja designs one is very nice they build a great product
  45. H

Hi, new guy.

welcome buddy just so you know chris is a top notch guy and is willing to help where he can and he just started his own company so buy your batteries from him cause it gets him to the races to help out he does a lot of retrevals for the race orgs
  46. H

i heard some of those BMW's at the bluewater were going to hold you and the jagged x boys hostage till the race was over so some of us others had a chance :D and if you don't know BMW's are Big Mojave Woman they are mean and don't take any crap :eek:
  47. H

so is joey going to offer up side bets for this race ?
  48. H

HDRA?

yes there are good things coming down the pipeline for sure the entry fee for utv i think will be different i have known about this for a long time just let things play out and you will see it will be right for the utv crowd ........so when was the last time you got a contegincy payback from...
  49. H

we might have to get you a lot of those blue mountain beers and some Azunia Tequila ;) so you don't feel so great the next day and i might have a chance to beat ya ha ! as for lobbying our case casey does listen and the jeeps are moving road blocks jeff let me know i am riding down to...
  50. H

i hope not either they are a pain in the arse to pass and i am going to ask casey flat out if we are allowed to hit them cause they cry A LOT ... and i will say 99% sure we will be stuck with them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000