2. L

Vote for John Berry Weekend Ride

Were is drop 31?:D
  3. L

Can-Am SGM Commander Build

Let me know when you needs some welding done. Dad:D
  4. L

Thanksgiving ???

I'm working on the family group to head to Jawbone this year,so far looks like it will happen.I will update this as it get closer to the date,I plan to head up Monday the 19th to Sat. CAN'T WAIT!:D
  5. L

Powder Puff Support

Sounds like somebody got the bug.Glad to hear you had a great time,you did well for your first race,anytime you can finish your first offroad race that is big in the offroad race world.I'm gearing up to make new arms for my RZRS soon,but my shop is very busy now so it could be 2 months before I...
  6. L

Mammoth Lakes Aug 1st-8th 2012

Great trip La Familia! We will be back for more.I've been to mammoth area alot over the years camping,fishing,hiking and snow skiing but not offroading.Wow,I had no ideal that the offroading would be has good has it was.I thank again Jay and 66Cummins for fixing two holes in my flat tire airing...
  7. L

Feds sued over halting Tahoe National Forest access for off-road recreationists

Subscribed,66CUMMINS thanks for helping with my flat on the trip back from Laurel lake ride.:D
  8. L

Sounds Great,cannot wait to get there.Sounds like you guys are getting cell phone service up there.:D
  9. L

WIN a UTVUnderground.com HAT!!

I WANT THE HAT PLEASE!:D
  10. L

The NEW UTVUnderground.com

Site is looking GOOD!Job well done:D.
  11. L

Frazier Park / Miller Jeep Trail Camp & Ride 6/15 -6/17

All right,you're funny,like Joey said"what fish".:D
  12. L

Just watched the video from the Frazier trip,Wow great job from a 13 year old.I think you guys need to make him "Director of the video's".Looking forward to Mammoth.Hear they could be some nice fly fishing areas.Maybe a place to learn being I have not try before.:D
  13. L

Wow,what a great time we had.Look forward to doing more of this.You all did a great job putting this one together.Never have rode with this large of a group of good drivers before,way to go everyone.Thanks again to La Familia for the good time,almost forgot,the potluck was the best!:D
  14. L

My new riding friends,after the great trip to Frazier Park I will need to go to Mammoth if you have room for us,also my best friend may like to come along also.I would like to show up on the 1st and stay till the 5th,but if to busy I could come up on the 5th and leave at the end of the week,I...
  15. L

TNT, thanks for the reply.Sounds like my kind of people.See you guys up there Friday afternoon.:D
  16. L

My name is Larry St.George(Lardog) and my wife Susanne(Bargain Queen).We are old people(mid 50's) and would like to join you guys for a weekend of off road fun.We have a RZRS and been offroading now for 35 years.We roll under the SGM logo,which we ended up in the UTV photos shoot from...
  17. L

Need new motor parts or good motor builder please.

I have a 09 rzrs 800,its time for motor work.Could you guys let me know who you think are good motor builders out there and also builders who sell parts,I do most of by own motor builds but I am open to ship it out.Also I want it to run on 91 octane. Thanks:D
  18. L

FYI, Race Around The Lake

Tyrone thanks for posting up the video,very cool!My name is Larry(lardoggy)I am the one in front of you the first lap with the red suit and white helmet on.We are SGM motorsports and this was my first race.It was so much fun and I will be back for more next year.Your cam setup work very well,I...
  19. L

Official UTVUnderground WORCS Adelanto Round 8 PICS & Results

Thanks for the cool pics and info!
  20. L

2011 Sand Sports Super Show **PICS By UTVUnderground**

Nice pics,thanks for posting!
  21. L

WORCS 2011 Schedule

Thanks for the info,I will be checking it out.
  22. L

WORCS 2011 Schedule

I would like to race my RZRS in the worcs series.Does anybody know were I can find the info for the races,sign ups,start times,etc.Have look on internet can not find info only find old races. Thanks!
  23. L

Hello from the old dude!

Thank you all! Look forward too having fun here learning and trading ideals.
  24. L

Hello from the old dude!

:DWhatup people! I'm the old dude new guy from SGM motorsports,been offroading for 40 years now and I just can not stop myself.Check out my RZR on sgmforlife thread. Later!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000