Search results

1. P

Miller canyon camp and ride. Saturday and Sunday April 12th and 13th.

Can you camp near the staging area? I'm 40' plus truck.
  2. P

Slash X/Barstow Poker Run

I'm Going! Are you camping?
  3. P

RV'ing on the cheap

I wonder if that is a Lippert frame..
  4. P

Ag's jeepster build

looking very good...!!
  5. P

Hey Bob...met you at mecca last spring, hope to see out there again.

Hey Bob...met you at mecca last spring, hope to see out there again.
  6. P

6th annual 4th of July Vail Lake with the Valenzuela's

We are bringing two dozen 6 inch sandwich rolls and two dozen smoked sausage.
  7. P

No call yet, made reservation June 12. $275 arriving Friday, leaving Monday. PnB
  8. P

Hey AG, as I posted earlier, we're up for a potluck. I can bring carne and tortillas if everyone agrees or whatever. Anyone else interested?
  9. P

kraig Kennedy and family. He has been with us on a couple of trips including Arizona stripGrand Canyon last year.
  10. P

Hi Ernesto, please ad one more, Kraig & family in space 170. Also are there any plans for a pot luck or get together? Carne asada? Beans? Rice? Fresh queso? Cisco's refried beans (the best I've had). I volunteer the meat and tortillas. Let us know.
  11. P

Hello Ernesto, this is Brent (Porknbeanr), we met a couple years back at Vail. Anyway, please add us to the list. We will be in space 369. can't wait...this is great group of people! See everyone in a couple weeks
  12. P

Mammoth Lakes June 29th-July 4th

Hey Bill, Are you up for staying a few extra days?
  13. P

Mammoth Lakes June 29th-July 4th

Hey George and Cathy, We talked about this trip when we met you at Mecca. We want to go but cant get there til the 4th. We are on vaca starting the 4th also so if you are considering staying we would like to hook up with you. The pictures are great by the way! Brent and Pam
  14. P

Cisco Kid - Carne Azada Ride - April 1st to 3rd ;-)

I just wanted to add on what a great time Pam and I had with all you guys! It was fun to finally meet everyone......what a great bunch of people! Jim, George and Bill thanks again for your help with my trailer jacks. Cisco and Vicki...that was by far the best tasting Carne we have ever had. I...
  15. P

Cisco Kid - Carne Azada Ride - April 1st to 3rd ;-)

If it's not too late please add Porknbeanr and family to the roster for camping. Cisco please let me know what more you need, FOOD or otherwise. Also, I am not familiar with the area and would appreciate directions. Leaving around 7am Friday from Temecula area. Pulling a Cyclone Fifth Wheel...
  16. P

39TH ANNIVERSARY

Congrats DD !! Something to be proud of! I am coming up on 40yrs in March. Holy Crap! We're old!:eek:
  17. P

Welcome to La Familia

Have not been riding except for Vail Lake. Looking forward to the season and riding with La Familia. It willl be a little weird this year because shortly after the first of the year I'm gonna be a GRAMPA!:D
  18. P

Welcome to La Familia

Hello everyone....Its good to be here.
  19. P

Old guy new to here

Hey DD.....It's top secret.......Sooner or later when we finally acually hook up I will give you the whole reveal. Looking forward to joining La Familia in Niland or Mecca this year.... Are you still in the Hamptons?
  20. P

Old guy new to here

Sounds Good......Gotta work Saturday but will be out on the water Sunday. I want to hear more about your Mammoth trip.
  21. P

Old guy new to here

Thanks, I live in Canyon Lake Ca, near Lake Elsinore.
  22. P

Old guy new to here

Hello everyone, I have been around here for a while and now finally became legal. We have an'07 Arctic Cat Prowler and like to ride just about anywhere. Lots of desert camping in winter, not too much in Summer. Looking to go on more organized rides like Moab or Mammoth Lakes this...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000