Search results

1. S

UTVUnderground Presents: 2016 SCORE BAJA 1000 VIDEO - Polaris Racing

Great video! Impressive to get that put together so quick.
  2. S

This one is for Warlock, another paddle tire thread

Yes. Agreed Warlock.. with the way the motor needs to rev to make power the Skats work great.
  3. S

Ok, well, Stock UTVs in the Sand... lightest tire and wheel combo make a huge difference I guess is what I should have said.
  4. S

Just bought a fresh set up from Skat trak for my stock YXZ, They are light weight and work awesome. Love them. Being in the sport this long Joey you should know who makes the lightest best working sand tire!?
  5. S

Tensor Tires Utv Specific tires. The Regulator A/T

I will not be running beadlocks.
  6. S

Tensor Tires Utv Specific tires. The Regulator A/T

Will you guys have a booth at the upcoming LOORRS race at Lake Elsinore? I just bought a YXZ and really want to check these tires out in person.
  7. S

LOORRS ADDS EXCITING UTVS TO CHALLENGE CUP LINEUP

This is great news! Really looking forward to seeing the Production class put on a show.
  8. S

2015 Idaho Rally

Thanks for posting this up Chris. Although I have not personally competed in the rally here in my home town, I have talked to many that have and everyone loves it. lots of cool stories about full throttle runs up n down logging roads and turning heads at the fast times the RZRs lay down.
  9. S

SR1 Race at Rounds 1 and 2 of LOORRS.

As a UTV guy and announcer for the LOORRS series I will say I was looking forward to seeing you guys run. It was good to see you all take advantage of the opportunity to showcase your class in front of a large crowd. You guys ran a good clean event each night. Caution filled races disappoint...
  10. S

Video - George Hammel 2015 Season – The Beginning, Being Paralyzed and Racing

Great story. Great video. Thanks for sharing. Love the red cage/red car! All your stuff looks professional, and well kept. Super cuts should be proud.
  11. S

Stereo question ..(RZR 1K)

good points... I will look at other options..
  12. S

Idaho Dunes Assault!

Great to see some cool events planned at St Anthonys, These dunes are about 350 miles across the state from me and I can tell you guys from the south west the size of the big dunes here is worth the trip.
  13. S

Where are the duners? No insight ?...
  14. S

I see the SSV works stereo mounts overhead to the stock cage. I like the idea of having it up there but I don't plan on running a stock cage.. Do you guys just run some thin wall tubing along stock lines to mount this too? If you aren't running the SSV system What stereo do you have...
  15. S

Lucas Oil Regional - Utah

Schedule looks great! The guys up here in the Boise are already getting ready and some are building new cars. I also heard about some new guys wanting to get involved with the series.
  16. S

WORCS Expands to the East!!!

Good people behind WORCS. This is good news. I can't believe how many SxS classes there are now. Let alone add more. Also noticed it looks like everyone will get to race both days. I remember this being talked about in the past. Positives and negatives for sure trying to race...
  17. S

LOORS SO CAL XP900 HANG OUT THREAD

Kudos Lee for having the tools and man power to do this. Any plans to measure cam shafts ?
  18. S

Great to see LOORRS officials finally tearing some motors down yesterday. The classes are getting huge. The cars are $20k stock. Let's at least keep the big $$ motors out of short course this time. What's the scoop ? Who got torn down ? DQ ??
  19. S

You guys are doing a great job with short course grass roots racing in Utah! I know there are some UTV guys from Boise headed down. looking forward to coming down again this year.
  20. S

Let's see your RZR 170's!

Guys these little cars look killer! I'd love to put one together for my little guy. He's 6 and tall for his age. How old are your kids that are driving these ? love the OMF wheels n atv tires. Do these run pretty good ? 10 hp or so ? Weight ? Who is making seats for these ?
  21. S

Modern offroad xp1k doors now in stock

That's a great looking car Tony. How do you like those style tires ? I have always thought they would be easier on the drive train than super aggressive knobbies that most of us have ran for years.
  22. S

Modern offroad xp1k doors now in stock

These doors look great guys. Love seeing more aftermarket options out there especially a local company here in the NW. Keep up the good work and keep posting up new products!
  23. S

Im in. Really tired of all this snow and cold in Boise! looking forward to some so. Cali sun and some racing this weekend! Tacos sound great also, going to dig out my shorts tonight, see you guys soon!
  24. S

Schedule looks great! I know a few guys from here that will be looking forward to coming back to race at Miller!
  25. S

Grand Cherokee - need ideas

Yeah, drunks. Always grabbing my brews while I'm adjusting my power seats and turning up the heater. I built this cargo rack in the back, it has a provision built in for my cooler on the left. They can't reach it while we are on the trail... Even added an extra Polaris D ring from the RZR in...
  26. S

Thanks guys. Also, Brian is correct. A locker is next. Just added a flowmaster. Loving the sound but the locker will be a huge upgrade.
  27. S

Cleans up decent
  28. S

X2 on what Brian said. I bought a 97 Grand cherokee in March. Have added a 5.5" long arm lift from Iron Rock offroad and a set off General grabbers (33"). Built myself some rock sliders and front n rear bumpers. It's a V8. Rides great. Power options and a 4door. Very impressed with its...
  29. S

Polaris Ctown208 Z1 xp 900 build thread

What is the Z1 motor out of? What's the specs on it stock?
  30. S

2014 WORCS Production 1000 Class Del Amo Motorsports Fabwerx Build

Looks great Kyle. Really like seeing Thad's work posted up. The guy is obviously talented. I really like the rear bumper and how much the sides are bowed out. My 800 was shaped similar and it's really nice for elbow room as well as keeping you off the ground while tipped over...
  31. S

RZRforums.net is a joke

DNF spot on.. AGAIN.. First off, some discussion about issues is different than out right ranting and cussing. 2nd, I thought these were 20k not 25k? and if your not installing the new belt as per Polaris instructions how can you complain about failure? You guys all wanted 100+++ HP and you...
  32. S

All UTV's getting into the sport

Hey Steve, if your into having the most competitive car then stick w Polaris as far as racing goes. Take a look at race results. Or better yet go see a dirt series race near you or go check out the up coming Elsinore GP. The XP 900 will remain an awesome car for most racing. The New...
  33. S

Thanks for posting. Have a feeling your going to have a lot more SxS racers to deal with in 2014, See you next Friday at Elsinore?!
  34. S

That would be awesome. Could a large portion of the class afford to travel to all the Pro series weekends ? Reno, Salt Lake, Phoenix, Vegas ?
  35. S

This is all great news for SxS racers. Pretty cool to see the SR1 class thriving even with all the new High performance SxS on the market. Jason is doing a great job with these cars and the racers. 1000 stock class? Will be nice for the yellow cars to have a stock class to race w...
  36. S

Perfect race , Dirty,? What's the great news about? How many total UTVs signed up at the shoot out ?.
  37. S

We ended up having a group of 7 SxS travel down from Boise. Everyone had a great experience as none if them had raced a LOORS event. In the days following I have received calls n texts from these guys with great props going out to the Daugherty family. All of these guys...
  38. S

Questions about WORCS in Primm

What Rappy said. Plus: yes you will pit behind Buffalo Bills in a paved parking lot. This is a full desert course with a some of the short course track as well. This can be a fun course full of sand whoops that we have seen over 2' deep. Try not get to involved in heated lap one...
  39. S

Saturday includes: one practice , one qualifying session or race? Then the main, right? These guys up here are excited to say the least!
  40. S

Official UTVUnderground 2013 WORCS RD8 Honey Lake Photos & Results

Thanks for the report and pics guys! Noticed a couple 1ks showed up. Looking forward to seeing some of the top drivers get ahold of these cars.
  41. S

2013 WORCS Round 8 HONEY LAKE INFO!

Yes. They finally posted results. Looks like a light turnout? Too far to travel for many of the So Cali regulars ? After all the positive feedback about the last two courses, I'm curious what the thoughts are on this past weekend. I raced there about 10 years ago on a quad.
  42. S

2013 WORCS Round 8 HONEY LAKE INFO!

Any updates or results for Pro SxS ??
  43. S

Bike guy going sidexside

I've owned/raced an 800. And driven a 570. You made the right choice. Don't be fooled by the cc deficit, the 800 is VERY in efficient for its size. The 570 is a much better step in the right direction. Enjoy the car.
  44. S

This is great news. These guys will be hooked for sure ! I'm hoping to make the trip as well.
  45. S

Quadcross Final Rounds - Washougal WA Sept 7&8th

Yes! Great chance to race on a national MX track. These guys are running a great series. Quads and SxS. Much like the Dirt series of the North west. All the guys that have been running COORP should run this race!
  46. S

Central Oregon Offroad Race Park - 2013 Short Course Series

Yeah, I heard from Jake, He and his Dad Joe race the red HOLZ cars. They are from Lewiston Idaho. I raced WORCS with them for a couple years. The local guys from Grizzly sports have been traveling over there and having alot of fun also. Brent and Carl
  47. S

Central Oregon Offroad Race Park - 2013 Short Course Series

I heard another good car count for this last weekend. Also got reports it was very rough for a "short course" event. Was there an equipment shortage?
  48. S

Stockcars to sxs? Socal newbie

Brennan, You found the right site, and you live in the right place to be racing anything. SxS racing is Hot in your area, The LOORS rules are much more strict than WORCS. WORCS rules are very simple and wont take much for you to take your stock car to the race. Their rules are posted...
  49. S

Do you guys have any mini stock trucks racing at Miller?
  50. S

This car will be a blast in the Unlimited class! I think the XP9 class will continue to grow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000