Search results

1. F

Attn Can Am!!

Joey, Do you have then inside scoop? Can we find about this ghost sxs on here tomorrow night?
  2. F

Attn Can Am!!

No Biggie! Yes it is. Do you remember having to replace the front cap on this one? We still love it and will but another Eclipse trailer. Comon' Polaris!!
  3. F

Attn Can Am!!

http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/onroad/cert/ofhrv/ofmcatv_comply/2011/polaris_sv_um0130083_875.pdf
  4. F

A new Polaris SXS! Jan. 1st

I ain't gettin' my panties in a wad just yet.
  5. F

I totally get the business strategy Joey. I just think that it's poor business from a consumer stand point.
  6. F

Ya that "other" forum can suck it! Polaris has a bad history of releasing machines and making a big deal of it. Everone rushes to buy and then a few month pass and they kick out something bigger and better. Kinda of makes the customer feel stiffed don't it?
  7. F

Underground CALL TO ACTION

Too bad we don't have a true State wide organization that can represent all forms of offroading. We've the ASA, CORVA, Cal4Wheel, Friends of this and Friends of that, etc but we need to create something that can appeal and rep everyone. Establish a Giant money pot for lawyers, lobbyist and...
  8. F

Underground CALL TO ACTION

Letters sent. We all appreciate your leadership.
  9. F

MDR Off Road Race Accident

Life can be taken so quickly. Tell all that you care for that you love em' before you lose the opportunity.
  10. F

MDR Off Road Race Accident

Too bad so many people making this more ugly than it already is. Accidents happen; They always have and always will. Terribly sorry for unfortunate loss.
  11. F

Why buy a Razor S, Video is better than 1000 words

Dude! I'm buying some white threads, Indian tunes and a red head scarf and hitin' the sand!
  12. F

Ranger Crew XMF Long Travel

I'm so glad the Polaris got rid of the single a-arm, strut combo.
  13. F

Here's my truck

That is a sweet ride. The truck looks good too.
  14. F

NEW 2011 Polaris UTV Lineup!!!! UTVUnderground EXCLUSIVE

I feel your pain. Last Wed, I hoped and prayed to win the Ca Super Lotto. I knew without a doubt that I had the winning numbers. I lost! I'm calling the lottery commision. Bastards!!
  15. F

i started to pimp my carhauler this weekend

This might help. It's the method I used for the last 4 trailers I built. Master Plans Trailer Plans Store - trailer plans, trailer part, trailer hitch part, boat trailer part, Tandem Axle Trailers, utility trailer part, brake controllers, horse trailer part, Gooseneck Trailers, snowmobile...
  16. F

The 2011 looks a little more gooder with a bumper covering up that ugly grill.
  17. F

Mammoth Lakes Trip Pix

Thnx for the reponse. I worry more about downhillin' than uphillin'. I've a a manual tranny w/ BD exhaust brake so I usually keep er slowed down, . . . sometimes. Do you guys boondock with the trailer or an official campground at Mammoth??
  18. F

I really don't know who FJK is but I know what you spoke of Joe. I was just making a funny. We're stuck on Polaris and that is what our money pit will be.
  19. F

Fresh face

What a trip. My last Polaris that I bought was from your biz back in 2004. I don't have the Sportsman anymore but I had a blast riding in Eldorado/Amador National Forrest while it lasted. We used to live in Galt.
  20. F

Mammoth Lakes Trip Pix

I started to read up more about this area just recently. Where's the best place to camp with TH's?? Do you have to climb the big grade on hwy 395??
  21. F

I know that I got all ramped up from the rumors. If you think about, Yamaha is by far the most popular SXS out there. And since it's original introduction, how many changes have we seen? They changed out the 660 for a 700 efi, but it didn't happen overnight. I'm sure Polaris will develop...
  22. F

We're in the same boat dude. My wife wants one and I pretty sure that I'm ready to hang my YFZ out to dry. . . . . maybe. I don't give CHIT about keeping up with the neighbor, I just want reliable power and torque.
  23. F

It's disapointing that Polaris did not go all in for the 2011 models, but they still have the best bang for the buck ride. This is what has attracted us since the release of the S model. Right now, we're gonna hold on to the wallet for a little while before we sink any cash into anything...
  24. F

2011 Polaris Model RELEASE! TONIGHT July 26th @ 9pm PST

We respect your contracts and dedications. Thanks Joey.
  25. F

I'm truely hoping there is more Joey. You're awfully quite...........
  26. F

Ok, new models listed on the Polaris site already. Please tell me there is more??? What a let down if this is all there is. Polaris surely made the Rzr even more fugly looking than it already was.
  27. F

PPS Polaris RZR 4

That is by far the best lookin' Rzr 4 I've seen. Congrats!!
  28. F

Another New Guy

I know, I know. The closer we get to buying a SXS, the more I want one for myself. Luckliy, we can can fit (2) in our trailer if that shall- - - WILL happen.
  29. F

who knew it would fit.

Back in the day, even my PoPo Sportsman 700 broke the cables on my tailgate.
  30. F

950 RZR????

Thanks for the heads up Joey. We'll be waiting...........anxiously.
  31. F

Another New Guy

New guy from Central Cal here. We don't have a sxs, . . . . yet. The wife wants a RZR but she is going to have to wait for Polaris to release the 2011's. I'm still diggin my YFZ450, but I'm stoked about a new toy!
  32. F

950 RZR????

Yea, it's friggin crazy how much hype is being created about the 2011 Rzr. We haven't bought a SXS yet, so we're sittin' tight untill the cat's out of the bag.
  33. F

950 RZR????

I've got wind that a 2011 special addition Rzr S won't be released July 27th and that it will be released at later date. Does anyone know if this is true??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000