Search results

1. 9

LOORRS Sunday Main Video

i would say a but if i had to make a different choice it would be c
  2. 9

Round 6

Ya it is an honor. think about last year, everyone was fighting to be the guy who finished first, but till the halfway point nobody had anything faster than a rhino so we were just a year late. lol. As far as my performance at the race goes, i would like to thank Weller Racing, XMF...
  3. 9

Short track or big track

I think a smaller track is a good idea for the UTV's, but only because of the motocross tracks that I've raced on. The problem with the LOORS small track is that it doesn't have the technical sections and big jumps of a traditional motocross type track. I just am not sure if lucas will want to...
  4. 9

aluminum engine cover

here is mine
  5. 9

LOORRS RD 5 & 6 6/27-28 Pics & Results

hey dont worry about it. i think youll climb your way back up. your car handles amazing and you have tons of support behind you. just keep your head up and drive like you have been doing so far this year. as far as the rest of the points go, congrats to Tyler, Chad, Bobby for the top three...
  6. 9

Kawasaki XMF NEW TERYX BUILD

lookin good austin. cant wait to see it all finished.
  7. 9

LOORRS Rounds 3 and 4 **Photos** by LORENZstudio

ill keep my eye open you should put some advertising under there. then you can have a reason to back yourself up if it happens again. lol. i wanted to put an OOPS sticker on the bottom of mine.
  8. 9

LOORRS Rounds 3 and 4 **Photos** by LORENZstudio

awesome pics. hopefully more to come
  9. 9

Lucas Oil Off Road UTV info posted!!

it was a really fun weekend out there back in the drivers seat. i got the track down as best i could and was keepin up as much as possible and ran 6th the first day and because of a slipping belt on the second day lost a podium position and finished 4th. i would like to thank everyone out...
  10. 9

Kawasaki XMF NEW TERYX BUILD

maybe austin need to just suck up to bobby and get him to pay for the whole thing...... or maybe bobby will build one for me.......:p
  11. 9

Lucas Oil Off Road UTV info posted!!

i just registered. im ready and austin will be as soon as he sends me his transponder #
  12. 9

#607 Race Rhino

XMF always does awesome work on the side by sides. they are nice people too. always around to help at the tracks and races. cant wait to see what gets started for you austin. good luck with the sale.
  13. 9

spy photo, factory 4 seater

the whole thing looks sweet, EXCEPT the steering wheel and the grab handle for the passenger. but other than that it is awesome. you should have gotten a picture of where it said the ENGINE lol.
  14. 9

spy photo, factory 4 seater

im sorry to say, but im not sure that they will go with the bigger engine due to people with lawyers and wanna sue yamaha because they are already too fast.
  15. 9

hey its jacob person. i race with austin kimbrell he told me to email you and let you know.

hey its jacob person. i race with austin kimbrell he told me to email you and let you know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000