Search results

1. M

xtreme green UTV

Just sent
  2. M

xtreme green UTV

Yes, being able to share info with other owners of this type of UTV would be helpful. I've done a lot of searching and I can't find anyone that has parts, or even knows much about Extreme Green. I'll try that contact you mentioned, thank you. Btw, I do have an owner's manual for my unit if...
  3. M

Electric UTV charging problem

No, but I will go through and clean all the terminals. So I assume ii only takes one bad connection to trigger the "Battery Disconnected" error and keep the unit from charging. No, it was not running when I acquired it.
  4. M

Electric UTV charging problem

I'm trying to charge an electric UTV for the first time, it was sitting for over a year. According to the instructions on the internal charger; when the charging indicator light flashes green and red it means "battery is disconnected" this is a little vague. There is actually 24 Lithium Ion...
  5. M

xtreme green UTV

I recently came into possession of a 2015 Xtreme Green UTV, I understand this company went out of business. They used to make electric vehicles for police and municipalities. Does anyone know where I can find service manuals, or anything for that matter, on their UTV's?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000