Search results

1. dezerteryx

All UTV's Is there such thing as a sporty utv for 5 people?

Prp seats has the can am. You have to remove or cut out the cup holders out. have seen plenty with it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. dezerteryx

All UTV's Is there such thing as a sporty utv for 5 people?

Take a four seater and put a bench seat in the back. Can be done with the rzr or can am pretty easy they bolt right in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. dezerteryx

Polaris 2016 XP1

Might try setting the rim on a bucket so it lets the tire bead sit down in the groove and lube up the bead with grease. This will help take pressure off of the bolts when seating the ring. This is how I did my methods with bfg tires. And didn't have issue. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. dezerteryx

Kawasaki T4 sessy up grades

Call up benchmark performance. I know they have std. Bore kit for it. Pretty sure they can do a big bore. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. dezerteryx

Older Rhinos fit in a pickup, what others models do?

Older 2 seat teryx will fit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. dezerteryx

Post a pic of your dash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. dezerteryx

'15 vs '16 polaris rzr 1000 front drive noise

My 15 xp4 made the noise a couple time but only in 4wd. It sounds like a bunch of marbles in the diff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. dezerteryx

New UTV

I would recommend renting the can am and the rzr and compare. After I sold my 15 rzr xp1k 4 seater I rented the 16 maverick max turbo. Way different cars. The can am has way better chassis and quality just wish it had the the xp rear suspension. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. dezerteryx

New UTV

Seems to be a 50/50 shot if it's going to have issues or not. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. dezerteryx

New UTV

Been snooping on the rzr forum and a few threads on the front diff sounds like they have a bag of marbles in it. Fuel leak and caught fire. Belts burning up fast. And still over heating issues. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. dezerteryx

New UTV

There are still a bunch of issues with the new rzr 4 seat turbo. I'd wait till they get those sorted. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. dezerteryx

Polaris Who wants to discuss XP1k suspension?

I measured the rear from bottom of the skid/chassis tube and the front from the rear lower a arm mount. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. dezerteryx

Polaris Who wants to discuss XP1k suspension?

Make sure your ride height is correct. WER recommend 14-14.5 " made a if difference in how my car handled. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. dezerteryx

General pricing question for UTVs

The kbb isn't accurate when it comes to off-road vehicles. Especially since most aren't left stock and have thousands in aftermarket upgrades. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. dezerteryx

Can-Am Turbo or No-Turbo?

Just rented a 16 turbo for the day. Go turbo that thing was awesome. I just put it in Eco mode when going slow tight trails and was very easy to drive. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. dezerteryx

New UTV

Spend a few bucks and rent the rzr than the new can am. I just did and gives you a better idea of the pros and cons of each car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. dezerteryx

Utv rental

Thanks for the help guys. Ended up finding a new 2016 mav max turbo locally for rent. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. dezerteryx

Utv rental

From what I saw a couple weeks ago they don't have any newer models. I'm trying to find a yxz or turbo car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. dezerteryx

Utv rental

Thanks I'll do that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. dezerteryx

Utv rental

Looks like they are only in glamis. Need something for ocotillo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. dezerteryx

Utv rental

Looking to rent a sxs for this weekend. Anyone know of a good rental company in the San Diego or temecula area? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. dezerteryx

Polaris anti YXZ video

All I know is my local dealer can't keep the Yamaha in stock while the turbos are just collecting dust on the show room floor. I have seen the same turbo on the floor since they came out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. dezerteryx

What Desert Tires For RZR 1000?????

I've seen a brand new tensor get a hole within 5 miles. Punctured side wall. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. dezerteryx

Tensor Tires Utv Specific tires. The Regulator A/T

4+3 is two inches wider per side 5+2 is stock. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. dezerteryx

light truck tires, which ones work

I have the km2. I think you will loose to much power with the t4. Mine our 59lbs each with 401 methods. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. dezerteryx

What ipad mount and app?

Went with the leadnav app. Have the rok form case on the way and a steering column mount from podium sxs. Trying to mount it so I can see it while driving but will put a addition mount the center dash phone holder glove box. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. dezerteryx

BITD Email to UTV Racers. Please Read and Respond ASAP

The point is your claiming a stock engine and it's not thought that was pretty clear. I can bolt on a turbo or bbk kit doesn't make it bolt on's. It would now be a turbo or bbk engine. If your running a high compression standard bore engine than own it and not say oh its stock with bolt on's...
  28. dezerteryx

Ok. Sure. This is why this class is going to crap. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. dezerteryx

Just going off what yours saying a $4500 + labor for a high compression standard bore engine is just "bolt on's". Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. dezerteryx

Considering a good reflash and exhaust nets around 10 Hp. I would hope your getting at least 30hp with all that work or ya might want find a new engine builder. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. dezerteryx

Might want to watch your destination Polaris interview again. Ported polished head, cams, high compression Pistons sound familiar? Built by sparks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. dezerteryx

Dot doesn't mean anything unless all you do is street driving. The three pounds is not much. Rather have heavier tire than flats. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. dezerteryx

Itp ultra cross r Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  34. dezerteryx

Burnett RZR Burns To Ground

Just ordered the kit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  35. dezerteryx

I dont think they have ever done a recall. I personally will not drive my rzr till I get the billet kit installed.
  36. dezerteryx

Were did u get the billet rail?
  37. dezerteryx

Polaris Need a cage builder! Let's see what you have and who did it for you

Email is the best way to get a hold of them or just stop by the shop.
  38. dezerteryx

Polaris Need a cage builder! Let's see what you have and who did it for you

Cant beat the quality of magnum. Love my cage. Fit and finish is top notch and as always great customer service.
  39. dezerteryx

What ipad mount and app?

Thanks. Looks like lead sells a mounting kit.
  40. dezerteryx

What ipad mount and app?

Got a awesome deal on a ipad mini 2. decidied I want to use it as my gps in the rzr. What mounts are available? And what app to use.
  41. dezerteryx

Here's a few pics with a quarter
  42. dezerteryx

The only issue we had with tensor and mongrel was still have low ply side walls and puncture easily.
  43. dezerteryx

They have almost 800 miles on them. 500 was from the baja 500(utv inc race car take offs) I have a new tire(the spare) I ll put next to the ones on the car. Being LT tires they have long tread life were as a utv tire would show lots of wear.
  44. dezerteryx

Not to hard. The Lt tires need more air. The look like tney are going flat at anything under 15psi.
  45. dezerteryx

They are same height as the stock tires. I run 20psi right now. But still messing with pressures
  46. dezerteryx

Actually I thought the same thing but only lost a little off the bottom end. With the reflash and clutch kit it still has plenty of power.
  47. dezerteryx

Ya I have a clutch kit. They are only 4lbs heavier than any other 15" wheel and 30" tire combo. just did a 220mile run with no issues. One of the other guys went through 3 mongrels, and tensor tire.
  48. dezerteryx

I running the.bfg lt km2 mud terrians 235/75/15. Super strong and will last a long time.
  49. dezerteryx

New Yamaha?

so whats the hp rating on a stock unit havent seen a number posted anywhere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000