Search results

1. T

UTVUG Slash Team!

I just picked up two slashes one for me and my boy. These things are virtually indestructable and fast. Might have to head down to fiesta next time you guys go.
  2. T

It was a good trip. Weather was good saturday then got cloudy on sunday but got lots of good...

It was a good trip. Weather was good saturday then got cloudy on sunday but got lots of good rides in, just wish we had an extra day out there.
  3. T

All UTV's HP vs Torque

Re: HP vs Torque page 2 Interesting stuff Rog, I always wondered how they calculated horsepower
  4. T

Kids ATV/BIKES Banned!

You might want to check this out Gabe http://www.utvunderground.com/showthread.php?t=477
  5. T

New Addition

Congratulations brother !
  6. T

prez day at ocotillo

I think your talking about the gas domes. I always wondered if you could ride over by the salton but thought it was open only to on highway vehicles only. Which part of the salton do you camp at ?...gonna have to check it out sometime.
  7. T

prez day at ocotillo

You can actually ride over by the salton sea ?
  8. T

SLash Trophy Truck

I almost picked one up this weekend...glad i didnt tho or i would have been on the same boat.
  9. T

prez day at ocotillo

Cool, usually it gets windy whenever their is a storm in san diego...hope its nice next weekend.
  10. T

prez day at ocotillo

Are you saying the weather was bad ?
  11. T

prez day at ocotillo

How was the weather out there ? windy ? rain ?...heading out next week.
  12. T

Recreation Access and Conservation Acronym Glossary

Good stuff to know...thanks
  13. T

Take Action Now! - PROTECT ACCESS TO YOUTH ATVS & DIRTBIKES

Signed !!....this is ridiculous, we need to start wakin up people...Thanks for posting Bob and Rusty
  14. T

nother newbie checkin in

Welcome !
  15. T

Save Johnson Valley Petetion....URGENT!!!

Gotta fight for your passion folks or it could be gone.
  16. T

Code of Ethics

I was on the Blue Ribbon Coalition website and ran in to this. Thought it might be something we should all go by, that will help us keep the rights to our favorite riding areas. BlueRibbon Coalition Code of Ethics 1. I will respect the rights of all recreationists to enjoy the beauty of...
  17. T

Time to go purchase some hiking boots! Omnibus Measure Hits House Floor

Lyin King is right fellas, we all need to get more involved in this stuff...fight for your rights or Al Gore and his cloneys will get the best of us and our lands. Lyin King...PM sent
  18. T

RIP Jeremy Lusk

watched a few of his clips, the guy was amazing ! RIP brother.
  19. T

Soboba GP - Head Count

Waytay, which car were you in ? I was trying to figure it out so I could come over and wish you luck...looks like you had a blast.
  20. T

Soboba Pics

Yeah.. nobody knows what most of us look like...lol
  21. T

Soboba Pics

video "][/URL]
  22. T

Soboba Pics

more
  23. T

Soboba Pics

more
  24. T

Soboba Pics

and more
  25. T

Soboba Pics

More pics Just got back about an hour ago. It was cold, wet and muddy but lots of fun here are some pics I took....Steve {Makin Trax} I looked for you but couldnt find ya. Here you go everyone...enjoy. These were all just before the race about 30min before.
  26. T

FNG

Welcome aboard !
  27. T

Soboba GP - Head Count

1. Joeyd UTVUndeground 2. mikef 3. Eat Dirt 4. Papa V 5. Megadesertdiesel 6. Rusty5150 UTVUnderground 7. D34thw1sh Magnum 8. Mike Magnum 9. Carlos Magnum 10. FernandezRacing 11. Bl@ck$heep 12. Eat Dirt 13. HighDesert_Rhino (Bruce) 14. 1BDDELX (Sunday) 15. Trooper522
  28. T

Yamaha Limit straps

Kinda wondering the same thing, never heard of them.
  29. T

Ocotillo Wells Prez Day

We are heading out the weekend after....gotta love the off weekends;)
  30. T

Is this right? WOW!!!!

yeah Joey this place is definatly rocking you guys did this place up right...should be flippin huge !.....now how bout some rep points ? :D
  31. T

Yamaha Mid Travel Suspension

Sweeet ! thanks bro....Im going to have to give Steve a call. I had no Idea he did this.
  32. T

Yamaha Mid Travel Suspension

I know Ishock will revalve/rebuild your stock rezzies does anyone else do this ? and does anyone know the cost ?
  33. T

?????

yeah what joey said. Plus that 750 twin cylinder engine is a nice plus
  34. T

Aproved ? title ? Im confused how does that work ?

Aproved ? title ? Im confused how does that work ?
  35. T

spy photo, factory 4 seater

Thats interesting, probably going with a bigger engine as well.
  36. T

Whats up guys !

So is this the new hang out place ?....looks sweet, love the name. So can I hang out with you guys or what ?..:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000