Search results

1. H

We Are Off And Running....build Thread..., Warrior Lifestyles "Legend" FS25

Well after months of research and tinkering with our first proto-type. We have finally started production on the 2011 Legend FS25... I will be posting pics and following the build as we go. We will be building this here at our facility in Perris, Ca. We will build them here and sell them here...
  2. H

Warrior Lifestyles

Sorry for the delay Kevin, but yes we have those online @ Weekend Warrior Ceiling Light 6"
  3. H

UTVunderground, New Truck Wrap

I agree with MikeL on the wheels. I'm sure someone would like to be apart of this... Looks SICK Joey!
  4. H

Warrior Lifestyles

Hey check out that Rhino!!!
  5. H

Get your Stocking Stuffers now!!!! 15% off online @ Warrior Lifestyles RV Store

Get yer shoppe on Bro!!! 15% off anything in our online store... FREE SHIPPING for over $100.00 orders
  6. H

Get your Stocking Stuffers now!!!! 15% off online @ Warrior Lifestyles RV Store

That's right taking care of business and showing some love to the Underground. Shop here http://www.warriorlifestylesrvstore.com Promo code is head15
  7. H

WARRIOR LIFESTYLES "LEGEND" Series FS25

Here is what we will be putting in production in the next few weeks... Stay tuned....
  8. H

Join Us On Vendor Row East GLAMIS The Vets Weekend....

Join Us On Vendor Row This Vets Weekend...., Come see the new Prototype 2011 Legend Trailer Great deals on everything Clothing, gear, parts and more!!!
  9. H

New 2011 Stellar F38LKSG 5th wheel toy hauler from Eclipse RV

Brent, looks good brother. What is the counter top surface in the bath and bedroom compared to the galley?
  10. H

FOR SALE 2003 Ragen 27T $9500 OBO

2003 Ragen 27T Onan 4000 Gen Fuel Station A/C Micro Rear drop down Queen with high clearance 116 hrs on Gen $9500.00 OBO Wont last long at this price... act now.
  11. H

Weekend Warrior Parts

We have many Weekend Warrior parts available. You can buy online at http://www.warriorlifestylesrvstore.com You can also call direct @ 800-500-9914 If you call direct, ask for Shawn. You will receive the Underground discount!
  12. H

Warrior Lifestyles RV Store is at Vendor Row East

If anyone needs any specific parts, let me know before 4pm today. Shawn
  13. H

Halloween - GLAMIS

Im there...
  14. H

Warrior Lifestyles RV Store is at Vendor Row East

What: Warrior Lifestyles RV Store is at Vendor Row East (The Beach Store Area) When: Now until the end of the season... Where: Row 1 Space 6 Why: to provide all with the Warrior Lifestyle... :D We have our mobile store there with all kinds of goodies.... parts, accessories, clothing ...
  15. H

Welcome Warrior Lifestyles!!

If they dont have the locking doors, then they are the same. $27.00 ea. that is dealer cost to all the Underground members. MSRP is $36.00 ea
  16. H

Were you thinking Pink? It would look good with the black... :D
  17. H

Sure, I dont see why not....
  18. H

Are you looking for the covers with the wing logo? If so, I can only sell the whole speaker. But at the Underground cost, their only $27.00 ea!
  19. H

We are Warrior Lifestyles. Different co. from Weekend Warrior, different owner. But yes we have the new proto type front sleeper 25'.... We should have the trailers by the end of this year. Shawn
  20. H

Warrior Lifestyles is in the House!!! I want to thank JoeyD and the whole crew here at the Underground for the invite to be on the best UTV forum on the planet. We are very happy to be here and be involved with lots of UTV Underground events in the future. (photo shoot...) We have most...
  21. H

Welcome ZTFab AKA Zero Tolerance Fabrication

Paul is definately the shizzle!! It is a work of Art...
  22. H

coming soon....

I believe so my friend... Im back where i belong.
  23. H

coming soon....

wait for it...:D
  24. H

Welcome Wally World!!!!!

Welcome Wally!
  25. H

new seat sponsor

Hey Twisted, what about my Office Chair sponsorship?? :)
  26. H

new seat sponsor

Sweet!!
  27. H

Yamaha High Desert Rhino

The cage is fully removable...
  28. H

USMC Teryx... Bless our soldiers!

Very nice... That paint is awesome.
  29. H

Yamaha High Desert Rhino

I wouldnt give him any of your secrets....
  30. H

Yamaha High Desert Rhino

Here is a build we recently started...
  31. H

WORLD RECORD JUMP VENDORS

need more info Junior...
  32. H

Kawasaki 2009 SDR Turnkey Teryx

Thanks Terry and Joey...
  33. H

Kawasaki 2009 SDR Turnkey Teryx

Just finishing this one up. Customer is on their way from Boise, Idaho. Build features... SDR 4 seat bed Delete Cage w Aluminum roof SDR LT6 long travel +6" SDR "lambo " style doors SDR Front basher bumper w (2) 4" HIDs SDR T3 seat bases Twisted Stitch Aggressors with adjustable...
  34. H

All UTV's So would you call this a UTV?

I would call that a Mini Sand car...
  35. H

HUCKFEST 2009 July 4th Pismo Beach CA

Wheres the new pics??? I heard it went off...
  36. H

SDR Motorsports is Hiring... Full Time Fabrication/Welder

SDR Motorsports is looking for a part time to full time experienced welder/ fabricator to add to our team. We are looking for qualified people to join our team and are looking for someone who is organized, self motivated, and a team player. Qualified candidates must be familiar with...
  37. H

All UTV's Free... thats right, Free

Your welcome brother. It was good to meet you also. See you on the trail...
  38. H

All UTV's Free... thats right, Free

The oil change and 16pt inspection is 100% free. Tax and Labor would apply to any extra work done post inspection per you're approval... There are not many things in life that are free, this is one of them. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000