Search results

1. B

2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

That's the same RMM RG had his driver switch. My guess is they gave the car a good look over.
  2. B

2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

I saw Max Gordon will be running a few hundred miles of it. I'll take the 9 year old to OA ;)
  3. B

TEXTRON OFF ROAD INTRODUCES 2018 ATV’S AND SIDE-BY-SIDE MODELS

My understanding is the geometry has changed significantly in both the suspension and the CVs.
  4. B

Thanks! missed that. I hadn't seen the 4 seater had been released.
  5. B

It appears they are doing their diligence with testing. Textron is still on for a February release. It sounds like they are releasing a X model and a XX model. The XX model is a rebranded speedcat77. The Yamaha triple has a reported 211hp! From King yesterday...
  6. B

Arctic Cat Desert race car purchase program now on ACs website.

Interesting...So they're keeping the arctic cat name on the snow stuff and using the Textron Brand for the dirt.
  7. B

I know this thing has been in development for many years...I think its there for who wants it, but refinements are still being made. I wouldn't want to pull the trigger on one yet, but I understand why others may want to. Maybe they promised them new hubs when they are developed :)
  8. B

Its like people have no concept of how R&D works...that's ok.
  9. B

~$75,000 * 1,000 units = $75mm. That would be incredible. One thing RG does have that others don't is the international aspect. Potential buyers in Dubai, China, Australia, S. America. I bet RG starts selling them at SST event as well.
  10. B

I'm still learning the rules, but once the wildcat xx go on sale, if the speedcat has all of the same pickup points, won't it qualify for the production class?
  11. B

RG said they did a lot of R&D on the CV before deciding on a final design and he is very happy with its performance. I don't believe either of RG's failures at the UTVWC were related to CV failure, believe he had 2 hub failures. PJ Jones raced a speedcat in Norra last week at the Mexican1000...
  12. B

So who won the UTV Championship?

What is the protocol when one is involved in a wreck like this? Do you stop and check on the other car, or is that primarily when you're away from spectators/race orgs?
  13. B

Should BITD Have Let Max Gordon (8yr Old) Race??

Max will be racing short course in the 1977
  14. B

Should BITD Have Let Max Gordon (8yr Old) Race??

What? :confused::confused::confused:
  15. B

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

Aren't the arms significantly different between the two versions? I thought RG's trailing arms were significantly longer? I also thought they did a lot of testing of the geometry to reduce the stress on the CVs, I'm not sure how they compare between the versions. It will be interesting to see...
  16. B

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

LOL at this comment: mikesieg_979Probably from all your unnecessary nurfing with no warning, fucked up my RZR and another I know of for no reason, karma's a bitch @hellenbach_racing_1923
  17. B

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

Based on what @///Airdam Clutches posted earlier in this thread, there is no difference between the stock pick up locations, stock sections of the frame and configuration of the original car. The chassis goes back to AC for the VIN.
  18. B

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

Your car sounds rad, I'm looking forward to seeing it hit the track. Using that same line of thinking, saying what runs in the production class now is a production car is a bit disingenuous...How is paying Arctic Cat for a production class racing UTV different than paying Jimco to create a...
  19. B

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

They did that at Parker, I's guess the Speedcat77 was probably on loan to PJ, maybe he didn't have the ability to make that call? I don't know. In Parker Sheldon finished 1st ans the 8 year-old finished 3rd (that's still weird to type). Sheldon's time would have been good enough for 6th, 20...
  20. B

2017 Mint 400 Results by segment

I thought it would be beneficial to see how each team stacked up by segment. I put together the following analysis which shows how each UTV did per segment. I’m sure this will make for some bragging rights with teams using multiple drivers and who went fastest through their respective...
  21. B

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

At the finish...many still on course
  22. B

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

Here's a little something I put together. Accurate as of 12:55pm. I'll put some UTV only stats together after the race. The ones with "##########" means they haven't registered at the same mile marker of the class leader, yet. Click the picture to make it bigger.
  23. B

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

Thanks for the great insight. Did you work on the development?
  24. B

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

1951 was hauling the mail. He and the 2948 appeared to be battling hard during that first lap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000