Search results

1. Queen Racing

Best place to watch camp v2r

UTVUNDERGROUND.COM
  2. Queen Racing

New build question

Razor back is junk!! I hate to say that about any product!.. I have a ton on them that cant even read temp for a 4 lap 10 min practice.. They lose signal all the time, they are not accurate. I cant trust my or any of my customers races to them as they are simply inconstant...I do have the fix...
  3. Queen Racing

Baja 500 VW Nerf.....Your thoughts?

Maybe you should have just followed him!! He probably finished!
  4. Queen Racing

Octane and Boosters for XPT's

My race car and hundreds Ive tuned run perfectly on AV Gas any where, and any time.. Best fuel you can buy!!
  5. Queen Racing

Yamaha Truly Unlimited UTV - Rustfish Racing 2921

Awesome build guys!! That thing just need a supercharger on it and it would be amazing with all the extra low end torque from it!
  6. Queen Racing

2017 UTV World Championship Information Thread

ok can they change? because the week before Parker, bitd changed rules and cost alot of people a lot of $$ on parts they bought and could not use! I just dont want that to happen again, looking out for the customers. Thanks!!
  7. Queen Racing

2017 UTV World Championship Information Thread

where are the rules? Really need asap please!!
  8. Queen Racing

Polaris Project "RECON" 2017 RZR4 Turbo

Missing the Power package;)
  9. Queen Racing

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

Is there any actual info on the race posted anywhere? There is nothing on BITD, or anywhere I can fine. What are the Car requirements, rules, ect!
  10. Queen Racing

Baja 500 Wagers

George, Just try to make it out of the parking lot before you roll your brand new car over!! You should just let Lacrecia drive the entire race! LOL!! Should I post the pics of you rolling it in my parking lot? HAHA
  11. Queen Racing

Laughlin Desert Classic

This is some funny crap!
  12. Queen Racing

PHOTOS.... UTVWC Pics from Tommy Gun Images

Awesome shots as always Tom!
  13. Queen Racing

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Parker 250 Update Thread

Nope, I made it stock! But this shows that it can be done without touching anything..
  14. Queen Racing

a POLARIS.. It had a already cheater ecu.. I returned it back to stock..
  15. Queen Racing

NOPE!!!!!! I flashed a already "teched" car on friday!!!!!!
  16. Queen Racing

Go ahead seal the stupid data port!! The can high and can low wires run throughout the entire harness! its pretty simple to splice in anywhere and hook up a gizmo the works through Telemetry . O yea, do you know what that can do?? Think about it! we are years ahead if someone wants to play! This...
  17. Queen Racing

so if I plug into one of my sponsored drivers cars and use my digital wrench and upload some changes, is that legal? Same thing as Can Am! if so Ill happily hook up every racers ecu before the race with a speed sensor signal change..
  18. Queen Racing

The xpt has a speed limiter in high gear of 75 mph! Fact
  19. Queen Racing

What will we see in 2016?

More mid season rule changes, teams being provoked to cheat because of rules, Polaris dominating, Can Am cars continuing to reprogram their electronics and Polaris cant, 32" tires kick ass until more drive line failures start, CLAIMED stock TURBO cars running mid and high 90 mph, Just the...
  20. Queen Racing

Polaris 180hp Motus V4 XP1000 Engine Swap

I looked at those last year! pretty cool! I was scared of a pushrod type motor running big rpm. I would love to see what one of those can do!! Awesome build guys!
  21. Queen Racing

BITD adds new Pro Turbo Production UTV class

The class is good!! But the rules are CRAP!! They fully eliminated aftermarket support in a PREMIER class!! What a joke! So the only aftermarket company's that can support the Premier race class are suspension??? If they want to keep the engines and electrical all stock, force everyone to run...
  22. Queen Racing

Race Ready Desert Cars for sale.

2 bad ass Queen Racing sponsored cars right there!! Both Race winning! I also have a full blown pretty much brand new 4 seat build for sale! A 90K build 35K with at least 10K in spares! New engine, dual GPS units, Vi-Pec stand alone ecu, new trans with all new ceramic bearings, new front diff...
  23. Queen Racing

BITD Email to UTV Racers. Please Read and Respond ASAP

as it should be!! You killed it at Parker with you aggressive and hard driving! Your car has the kinks worked out. Just wait until there is a team that has a turbo car dialed in, S3 is very close!!!! They are not comparable!! A turbo car is cheap to build compared to a na car also! who would go...
  24. Queen Racing

Who wins desert challenge

My boy Sims!!!! Johnnie a close second! Jakkkkkeeee Carver 3rd!!!
  25. Queen Racing

BITD Email to UTV Racers. Please Read and Respond ASAP

Im sorry but not separating the turbo cars from the NA cars is a JOKE!!! Just because, as Cory stated that no TURBO car has dominated YET does not mean that it is not in the very near future.. Just drive the 2 cars and tell me if there is ANY comparison! There is not!! Once the turbo cars get in...
  26. Queen Racing

Is Cory Sappington and the UTVRA relevant?

someone bring one over! lets find out!
  27. Queen Racing

Is Cory Sappington and the UTVRA relevant?

Here is a fact.. I am getting a pretty solid and constant 119-120 hp to ground with the turbo car. Yes I get much more PEAK power with a fully built NA motor! BUT it is only over a short window, not across the entire rpm and speed range! I was getting peak of 86 with the Xp1000. The huge...
  28. Queen Racing

BITD Class Vote on turbos

HAHA!! I guess I see the points of everyone on needing to qualify. I am just simply trying to find a way to keep the class safe from wreckless drivers. Qualifying would solve that!!!
  29. Queen Racing

BITD Class Vote on turbos

Pro Open 1000cc limit, factory forced induction vehicles, factory driveline, open to modification, basically same current rules as the production class. Pro Lights 1000cc limit, same current rules as production 1000.. Sportsman.. Run what you brung!! If you have build an exotic, it is most...
  30. Queen Racing

Who's Racing TURBO's at V2R?

No one had an engine or drivetrain until this week after they have been released!
  31. Queen Racing

NEW BFG UTV tire

I like the tire! Did anyone have any failures on the tire at the race? Any pics of the tires after they went the distance?
  32. Queen Racing

Official UTVUG Baja 500 Coverage

No, it was the auto adjustable one from Boondockers, it was also a new cam chain and a new built motor. Ive never had one of the chains break before! One thing that is for sure is that Marc drives very hard and will find any weak link in the car! He has had a lot of breakdown with the car all...
  33. Queen Racing

turbo's in desert racing

a re stricter plate will cause the turbo to fail! It will cause the turbo to surge and the thrust washers will be long gone before you will ever finish a 100 mile race! That wont work!
  34. Queen Racing

Sims #1913 Post SS300

Good job Branden!! You must have one fast motor to be able to keep the lead with all those setbacks;)
  35. Queen Racing

The State of the UTV Desert Racing Class

[ Matt what would you think of making a Pump Gas or Compression rule to help control the engine costs? We know as of right now the stock engine with a stage 2 cam & programer on pump gas seems to be just as competitive as the full blown high compression race gas engine's, but for how long...
  36. Queen Racing

Are UTV Racers Cheating at BITD??

Its funny you call me out! As for me racing, I have a car solely for testing purposes! My car is a tool for my teammates. I try all kinds of crazy stuff with it, if I find something that works and I can prove it reliable. I will give it to my racers. Ask any one of the guys who race for me and...
  37. Queen Racing

UTV World Championship Shit talking,sidebet,odds whos going to win

Queen Racing gets 3 out of top 5 spots in Pro 1000! Good job boys!
  38. Queen Racing

UTV World Championship Shit talking,sidebet,odds whos going to win

My $ is on Queen Racing to be on the podium.. Angel, Sims, Burnett, Villareal, Nygren, Bush, and a few others..
  39. Queen Racing

Parker Tech Inspection.....Results?

Yes Marc's car was impounded after the race and fully teched, we went over the engine and the chassis and everything passed fine.
  40. Queen Racing

BITD Parker 250

Whatever Brandon! I hope your rear bumper is strong:D lol
  41. Queen Racing

BITD Parker 250

Any news on the draw??
  42. Queen Racing

UTV World Championship Race Schedule / Details / Updates

At the rage at the river race, they started with 3 cars wide and corrected time. it was about a 1/4 mile drag race and every start was clean. It was a good setup, but I dont see there being any more room for a 4th car.
  43. Queen Racing

Mint 400 UTV qualifying

This may sound dumb but this would produce amazing racing is to start the points leaders in the back of the pack. It kinda sucks but could you imagine the crazy racing that would take place!
  44. Queen Racing

Official 2014 Baja 1000 thread

My $ is going to be on the UTV INC guys! I just spent the day helping them out and all I can say is WOW, they built a beautiful race car! They defiantly have the team to pull it off, now just need a little luck and there should be some good racing!.. Wish I was not headed to Thailand, I would...
  45. Queen Racing

Red Lands Racing/Motive Engineering BITD build

This is an amazing build! Good work guys!
  46. Queen Racing

Official Blue Water Desert Challenge thread

No the car was fine. It was only in 1 can which I filled all of them out of 2 brand new drums that were perfectly cleaned and filled up at the airport the day before. There was no possible way for it to get in there. Both of the drums were checked after also and they were not touched. Only the...
  47. Queen Racing

Official Blue Water Desert Challenge thread

I was not going to say anything but at V2R someone drained one of our quick fill cans that we just filled up with fresh fuel and they were so nice to top it off with water. They were sitting in the back of the truck at the race hotel the night before the race in the secured semi parking right...
  48. Queen Racing

Scum bag alert!

Re: Scum Bag Alert That sucks!! Wonder if Johnny was trying to get that trophy!! lol
  49. Queen Racing

BITD Blue Wate GP draw/Starting order

I think there are guys that have registered already and are not showing up on here!??
  50. Queen Racing

How will the Turbo Maverick affect UTV racing?

Heck my car in V2R did not even make it 30 miles before it destroyed the fist of 2 clutches!! That is with only 147 hp to the wheels, a turbo car with ecu and built motor will easily be 200 hp... They will never finish races.. JMO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000