Search results

1. C

All UTV's First Purchase Coming Up - Some Questions

I previously owned a Mule ProFXT and it did not handle a lot of weight very well and I had the HD Springs. Just read a post on here where guy was having ground clearance issues with his ProFXT when loaded.....He also had the HD Springs.
  2. C

Kawasaki 2018 Mule Pro FX EPS LE

I experienced the same issue. I put on a lift kit and it worked miracles until it twisted the frame member and whole back end went down on me. I will say that based on everything I researched I would not have experienced this if I had used a Hi-Lifter (there are others as well). The Hi-Lifter...
  3. C

Most reliable UTV for first time buyer! NEED HELP!

I almost took a pic this weekend of my sagging Mule PROFXT with 700# of feed in back....for all those who say it can carry a load. It also has the HD Springs. Had a lift on it until it failed...was lucky to get a replacement frame member from Kawasaki so it could be repaired. Ordered a CanAm...
  4. C

Most reliable UTV for first time buyer! NEED HELP!

My experience: Polaris quality was poor, problems with overheating and inability of dealer to fix problems after 3 trips to Dealer. Kawasaki Pro FXT can’t carry the advertised load without severe ground clearance issues (and that’s with the HD Springs) but otherwise very reliable. Don’t have...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000