Search results

1. Pballistic

GY6 Motorsports

For Immediate Release 26Jan2017 Going into 2017 Jerry Townsend and Ballistic Off Road Racing have joined forces with Got Your 6 Motorsports. GY6M is a registered not for profit, 501(c)(3) charitable organization that works with veterans getting them back on the track of life. From PTSD to...
  2. Pballistic

Xp1k4

Okay, so all the stuff about xp1k4 dropping on 1/17/17 and I haven't been able to find it. Is it not on YouTube? Did I miss something and the release date was changed? Anyone have the link?
  3. Pballistic

All UTV's Specific Laws

Okay, so I saw someone on another forum post a recent article from one of the big UTV magazines claiming that Arctic Cat is going to drop the "Yamaha SR Viper" engine in their new kitty... A 1049cc triple... (We know it won't be over 1000cc) I know I have heard a lot of talk in the past that...
  4. Pballistic

TORC SR1

Okay guys, I know there are an awful lot of us that would race a SR1 in TORC if they added it to the series. Let's get a discussion going on it and make our voices heard loud, clear, and in one place so TORC knows just how big it could be for them. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  5. Pballistic

Crandon Race Report

Ballistic Off Road Racing headed into Crandon looking to improve on their first race weekend in the TORC Series back in Bark River. With a few changes to the setup, including a brand new set of custom built Fox Shox their Wildcat X was as ready as it would ever be for the first ever Red...
  6. Pballistic

Counting Heads

Hey guys, how many of you are making the trip to Crandon this weekend? I got the news today that there are already over 40 UTVs registered for the World Cup race!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000