Search results

1. avidday

All UTV's First time UTV buyer, need owner input

After some rides this week, here's how it's going.: Honda: nice ride, powerful, lots of room for driver, still hate the back seats and I could not ride back there comfortably. There is apparently a mechanical lock that prevents the dump bed handle from working while the seats are up. However...
  2. avidday

Well, if the kids are in the vehicle, you can be sure I'm not going to be doing anything remotely risky. I have trails near me that are fairly smooth and mostly flat, plus about 30 acres of property with wooded areas that are flat-ish with smooth trails. My neighbors have some long, smooth...
  3. avidday

I wouldn't try to do work with the vehicle full, but I might like to take a cooler, camping equipment, or literally anything. The Honda just won't let me do that. Well, unless I buy the bed extender, and even then it's not much space. For the passenger situation, we had planned to ride with my...
  4. avidday

About to get my first UTV...

I actually posted a big write-up of my criteria and current thought processes yesterday over in General UTV Discussion HERE. Feel free to go over there and give me your thoughts on the various models I'm considering. Thanks!
  5. avidday

I looked at the Pioneer 5-seater and I really liked how short it was for the number of passengers and it probably had the most room in it for the driver of any vehicle I sat in, but it had a few things I really didn't like: 1. First of all, the back seats fold down into the bed, which leaves...
  6. avidday

That's my plan: get the machine, then add whatever upgrades I want over time. Once we've been out riding several times and I can guage how she likes it, maybe I can talk her into a used Rzr, Maverick, or whatever that 3-letter Yamaha is. I'd really like to do 2x50" trail machines so we can hit...
  7. avidday

Hello, everyone. I'm a father of 2 small boys that lives in KY. I'm in the market for a UTV and I'm hoping to learn as much as I can from the experienced people here both in what to buy as well as maintenance, mods, and accessories. Unfortunately, my wife has made it clear that I have to get a...
  8. avidday

I'm new user to this site and a long time ATV owner who's in the market for a new UTV. If this is in the wrong area, please let me know. I'd like either a pure utility or sport/utility combo UTV, something I can take the family riding in occasionally while still being able to do some work...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000