Search results

1. L

Race Ready UTV for Sale. 50hrs 9K

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3" height="301" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" height="16" width="25%"> </td><td bgcolor="#ffffff" height="16" width="75%"> I am selling my 2009 RZRS that I have been building for a year to race this season for 9K. I have a lot of...
  2. L

RZR Powered Z1 Legal?

So I found a guy at Hawk Engineering that makes a badass kit for the RZR. Its a Z1 Snow mobile motor and is 1056cc and classified as a 1100. Its pushing 120Hp and since UTV's are upgrading and making things faster and stronger every year unless your a sponsored racer and are backed by the...
  3. L

All UTV's Racing for Firefighters Burn Institute!

Team Drake Racing is proud to announce our partnership with the Firefighters Burn Institute! This is a great local orginization that donates not only to Burn Victims that are Firefighters but to the general public and has helped start one of the nations top burn centers at the U.C. Davis...
  4. L

Production UTV

So my buddy and I are thinking about starting around production UTV business and I want to ask you guys what you think the minimum number of UTV's allowed this before it's considered a production like Polaris or Honda. And what do you guys think should be the rules on the U:confused:TVs for...
  5. L

Looking for Rims! RZR-S

Hey guys! I am looking to purchasing your old stock Rims! I want rims that fit RZR-S only! No Kawi's or Rhino Rims. They don't have to be pretty just the stock rims would be awesome! Any rims that fit RZR, RZRS, RZR XP. I don't want the wides and have a set for trade or for sale. I am running...
  6. L

VORRA Yerington 300!

Pre Race! Well how do I start this? It was ONE Amazing adventure! We started the day getting stuff ready and the last minute preparations were to get Stickers done on the side of the Team Drake Racing 1943 Car. We met Mike Pulskamp and he Royally hooked us up with some cool numbers, team...
  7. L

Cage Tool Box?

Hey guys... since I got rid of the bed for the RZR I can't figure out a way to keep tools on my Race UTV. I was thinking of welding a bracket to bolt an Ammo can to it but I thought I would come here and ask first... in the cab is so small. Anybody have any ideas?
  8. L

All UTV's UTV BEACH WEEK

Hey guys I don't know if you have heard all the stuff going I on about Jeep Beach Week in Florida, but I was thinking it would be cool to maybe start one up at PISMO this year? I know there's Huckfest but I was thinking an ALL UTV event... Any feedback is greatly appreciated and suggestions on...
  9. L

Hey Guys! 2009 RZR-S For Sale!

For sale is my 2009 RZR-S for sale. I bought this with the intent of racing it in the VORRA and BITD Race series. Building this has just been a money pit and I am recently married and buying a house and just want it gone. The RZR Has a brand new cage and a chasis stiffner kit in it. Its all...
  10. L

All UTV's RZR-S Modest Build

OK! So I have been Harrassing Joey, Jon, and Darryl on how to do this build and thread right... I am building up my RZR-S for the 2011 season and unfortunatly missed my first race... but its going to be a great season. My RZR is stock and is getting built by Bob Roggy at Roggy Enterprises with a...
  11. L

Drake Racing RZR-S

Hey Guys!, My name is Ryan Drake. I am a UTV racer and will be building up my RZR-S again this season. I raced last year all stock and placed 3rd in UTV Class for the VORRA Race Season! I recently went to SEMA and got a few Sponsors. Rigid Industries, Corbeau Seats, Axia Alloys, and...
  12. L

All UTV's AXIA ALLOYS

Hi Everybody. I just wanted to share some pictures of my project RZR-S. I bought my Razor with the intent of being able to go out and ride with my dad. BOY did that change... Maybe it was when I endoed my RZR at Pismo that I realized... I am meant to race this thing... HAHA So I built a cage...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000