Search results

1. C_Landd

For Sale 2015 Polaris RZR XP1000 4 Seat

2015 Polaris RZR XP1000 4 Seat $23k – Price is negotiable based on which parts are sold with the car. -Pink Slip in Hand -72.5 Hours -1273 Miles -This car was built and maintained to be comfortable and reliable. -The drivetrain has been kept completely stock and the ECU has never been flashed...
  2. C_Landd

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Baja 1000 Update Thread

No sheldon creed on the tracker? I only see two of the artic cats out back
  3. C_Landd

Palm canyon RV resort

My family used to go there pretty often when I was a kid. It's a nice place with a couple of pools and full service RV sites. Its not really within riding distance from Ocotillo Wells. We had to trailer everything to the blow sand area whenever we took quads.
  4. C_Landd

New from Hemet, Ca

Right on... I usually do most of my trips to glamis or out near needles, but my roommate and I do lots of rides in town. i can leave from my house and drive all the way to perris or beaumont. Thanks!
  5. C_Landd

ZBroz Stage 3 Shock Upgrade Kit for XP1K

Pretty interested in this also. This one caught my eye because of what you get for the money, but I haven't come across anyone running their kit. In the mean time i bough the 4 seater front tenders and put them on the front of my 2 seater and swapped the stock front tenders to the rear. Its far...
  6. C_Landd

New from Hemet, Ca

I'm Craig from Hemet, Ca. i have a blue 2015 xp 1000. Wanted to join to watch some of the builds here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000