Search results

1. A

Keep getting logged out.

Same here Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. A

Keep getting logged out.

Same here it's been doing it to me since last week Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. A

Xp1k4

I thought I read somewhere the release date was pushed back. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. A

Anyone into guns??

You only have to replace the bullet button with new style if registered as AW but if you go featureless you can remove it all together correct. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A

Anyone into guns??

Yes you'll have to resight it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. A

Anyone into guns??

Yes you would have to replace the iron site with a pop up sight magpul makes nice ones.as far as the rail the cheaper ones are the heaviest and the nicer ones from bravo company,Daniel defense etc will be a little more but a lot lighter Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. A

Anyone into guns??

Yes,I'd do a full length full floating rail and a nice red dot call it good.you chose a really good reliable rifle to by the way you will be very happy with it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. A

Anyone into guns??

I know the forward grip is the only one on your list but I figured I'd list everything else to. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. A

Anyone into guns??

The forward grip,adjustable stock,pistol grip and flash hider.only way to keep it the way it is is to register it with the DOJ as an AW.but after you do that you can never sell it or pass it on to a family member and it can never leave the state.only way to not have to deal with all that is to...
  10. A

Anyone into guns??

Are you a California resident Joey only ask cuz come 2017 -18 certain things on your list of mods won't be legal unless it's registered as an AW Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. A

Can-Am New Can-Am X3 Coming 8.16.16

Could you post the video I've never seen a car dune with all 4 buffs. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. A

2014 Teryx Build

What kind of issues did you have with the bighorns and Diablo beadlocks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. A

Official UTVUnderground.com Sand Sports Super Show Updates

. I did I thought they did pretty good for being bone stock. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. A

Official UTVUnderground.com Sand Sports Super Show Updates

What's crazy was that LS powered Rzr that thing is badass. joeyD we need a feat on that bad boy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. A

Win Some ITP and Rugged Swag

There ITP c-series type 7 wheels they were the first thing I put on my teryx when I got it new. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. A

Utvu Flex fit hats

Dam that sucks really wanted a flex fit oh well snap back it is thanks joeyD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. A

Utvu Flex fit hats

Hey joeyD you going to have flex fit hats this weekend at SSSS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. A

Win Some ITP and Rugged Swag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. A

Pic posting failing

It's working for me to but took awhile to load. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. A

Pic posting failing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. A

NEW SKAT-TRAK 30" PADDLE TIRES

On an 8" wide dwt .190 red label Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. A

26-12-12 is the size Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. A

There 7 paddle extremes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. A

08 teryx with a 4seater cage Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. A

26x3.14=81.64 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. A

Do the tires have to be on the car to measure rollout Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. A

CST Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. A

What pressure would you recommend warlock.I have them at 5psi now.also the carcass says that's the max,is it safer to go higher. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. A

I have but only when I ride on wet sand when I'm on the beach in Pismo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. A

Warlock I am really enjoying readying all this great info you've been posting lately about skat tracks thanks for taking the time.any chance we could get a video on how there made I've always wanted to see that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. A

Mammoth July 2015

I have always wanted to camp and ride there with my family I will be watching this thread Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. A

Picture of mold for a new Extreme Tire Carcass

Bummer I was really looking forward to seeing the pictures Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. A

LeadNav GPS

Sub'd I looking forward to hearing how it does.what mount are you using?
  34. A

day trips

I use a two axel car hauler used to use a 6x12 single axle trailer but like stated above double axle trailers tows a lot better and they are a lot easier to back up
  35. A

Picture of mold for a new Extreme Tire Carcass

Nice I always wanted to see how sand tires were made
  36. A

UTVUnderground Black Friday Sale

I need a flex fit hat been waiting for awhile to get one
  37. A

I need your help

Done
  38. A

Insane S3 Powersports / Triple Threat Offroad Mudder Builds

Murdered out ranger on boggers is pretty bada$$ looking.
  39. A

Pismo Rookie

I think you would be fine just try and get there early so you don't have to go to far back into the dunes air your tires down and keep it floored.even if you do get stuck there's always someone there to lend a hand.
  40. A

Pismo Rookie

Take some ply wood to put on the beach side of your motorhome so the sand doesn't get blown out from under your leveling jacks or your wheels
  41. A

Building a rack

Welcome where about in Cali you from I visit Pismo pretty often as well,love it there.your racks turning out good you gonna make your own ramps too.
  42. A

UTVUnderground 2014 Can-Am Maverick Max BUILD Thread

X2 it was the best looking sxs there
  43. A

The Speed Energy XP1K

I read he is planning on racing it at the next king of the hammers
  44. A

Ironworks Speed & Kustom builds an XP4 to go racing with Cognito #Hellraiserxp1k.

I have that truck as my screen saver it's what I use to motivate me to finish mine lol
  45. A

The Speed Energy XP1K

Is that the car that Bruce Jenner bought for 50k
  46. A

UTVUnderground.com Official Sand Sports Super Show Coverage 2014

Speaking of hats any idea when you guys will be getting more of the flex fit hats in
  47. A

All UTV's SAND SHOW 2014 REVIEW!

It looked that way to me to I stayed for the races and there were way more people there this year than last

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000