Search results

1. J

2010 rzr4 got hot need advise

So my dads 2010 rzr4 800 fan failed due to a wire shorting out. He didn't notice the issue until it was to late. He now has oil in the water. So that means we have to tear into it and fine out what is wrong. Could be as simple as a head gasket or a may need to go deeper. Wondered if while we are...
  2. J

Yamaha Calling all old rhino mechanics

Have a few questions for the guys that have had the exhaust studs break off in the head. I have a real mess on my hands now and probably have to remove the head to work on these bolts. (yea tried to drill it out while still on the engine) DOH Has anyone heli coiled these studs? How deep can...
  3. J

WTB 14" or 15" Beadlocks

I have been looking for wheels and tires for a Ranger Crew. Put a set of 2" forward +2" a-arms on so I could go with some bigger tires. Would like to get a set of 28" with some bead locks. Most of the 28" are aggressive mud tires. I ride in a lot of sand so that really isnt' what I was...
  4. J

Red River NM Ride

Planning on getting out of this Oklahoma heat in a couple of weeks headed to Red River, NM to do some trail riding. This will be my first trip out there and thought I would see if any of you guys had been there and where to go. Have been checking the forest service trail report to see if the...
  5. J

Yamaha Heim Joint Install?

Ok going to sound like an idiot but here it goes. I purchased a +6 kit from a guy and it has Heim joints. Not sure who's kit it is or I would call them to find out my question. The question is on the bottom of the knuckle there is a ball joint. Well the Heim joint is to small and does not have a...
  6. J

Kawasaki 916 Teryx

Wanting to hear experience from the guys that have or been around the 916 Teryx. My transmission just gave up and since I am that deep I thought it would be worth looking into stroking it. Any feed back would be great. Any over heating issues? What gears are you running (Teryx or Vforce)...
  7. J

Kawasaki Teryx 840 Forward Motion No Longer

Well the ol 840 laid down on me. Had to drive to the house in reverse. Not sure what happen. High went out and second just grinds when I try to put it in gear. Went out and played real hard a couple of weeks ago on the dunes here in Oklahoma. We abused it a little but nothing terrible I didnt'...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000