Search results

1. J

Thats not all.... Polaris RZR #XP1K is COMING!

:eek: that is one bad machine.
  2. J

2010 rzr4 got hot need advise

Thanks for your help. I will go check them out.
  3. J

All these great mechanics in here and no one has an opinion on what I should check or replace sense I am in the motor trying to fix a problem.
  4. J

So my dads 2010 rzr4 800 fan failed due to a wire shorting out. He didn't notice the issue until it was to late. He now has oil in the water. So that means we have to tear into it and fine out what is wrong. Could be as simple as a head gasket or a may need to go deeper. Wondered if while we are...
  5. J

Pictures open behind threads

Still doing it.
  6. J

Cool Video From Last Week

Those guys are crazy. Thanks for sharing the video. That was awesome.
  7. J

2012 Ranger Crew Diesel

Looks nice. Got it for a good price too. Congrats on your new crew. We love ours.
  8. J

HOW TO GET MEDIA EXPOSURE?

At least they weren't out boozing it up and crashed giving us all a bad name. I saw this too on Speed. They show a lot worse idiots thand the UTV guys.
  9. J

The Negatives...?

Shattered the gears on my teryx because the center post wasn't mounted to the engine so they flexed differently and caused it to jump out of gear. Have since welded in some braces and have not had an issue other than I just don't get to ride it enough.
  10. J

Video from LOORRS Speedworld - In Car - SR1 Stuff!

That was sweet thanks for sharing. Those SR1 sure have an awesome sound.
  11. J

Cool ass diesel race

That is pretty sweet. That frame took some abuse. Wonder how much weight they were pulling.
  12. J

Ranger Crew Diesel

Thanks. Looks like you can use the same cross bars as the back seat if you wanted to add some head rests to the front. The head rests are going to block the back seat view. Pesonally I don't have a need for them.
  13. J

Ranger Crew Diesel

Pro lift a-arms and rear lift, 28" Baja, 14" DWT Sector wheels, Roof with radio, 30" E Rigid and 2 D2 lights, rear bumper, 4500 viper winch, windshield and removed the restrictor plate. So nothing but bolt ons really. Bought it to use around the ranch mostly. The wife had a 686 rhino and wanted...
  14. J

Ranger Crew Diesel

Here is the only picture I have right now. I will try and get some additional pictures. These things are a blast. They will go more places than I thought full of passengers.
  15. J

Ranger Crew Diesel

That is a great price. We love our crew. Put a 2" lift and 28" tires on it and have had a blast. Took it to CO and crawled great. Handled the trails fine. My wife loves it out on the dunes too. Around the farm it is great we can pile people in. Party wagon. Enjoy.
  16. J

Yamaha Calling all old rhino mechanics

Thanks for the update guys. I ended up putting a helicoil on the stud and seems to be holding so far. I tried welding a nut to the broke off stud with no luck. It was broke off to deep. So had a good pilot for the bit on the helicoil. Worked out and seems to be working fine. Thanks.
  17. J

Arctic Cat Just recieved my Arctic Cat WILDCAT........

Thanks for keeping us posted on the latest news. Great watching the site and reading the releases.
  18. J

Sweet guys thanks for the replies guys. I will see what I can get done.
  19. J

Rigid Lighting Blowout Sale

Just installed the 40" E series with a set of D2 from you guys. Great product at a great price. Thanks for the awesome service. These lights are truely amazing.
  20. J

Have a few questions for the guys that have had the exhaust studs break off in the head. I have a real mess on my hands now and probably have to remove the head to work on these bolts. (yea tried to drill it out while still on the engine) DOH Has anyone heli coiled these studs? How deep can...
  21. J

UTVUnderground 2011 Polaris Ranger Crew Long Term Review

Just purchased the same machine. They are beasts for what they are. You will like it. Look forward to seeing your review Joey.
  22. J

If you like Guns!!!!!

That was sweet.
  23. J

Kawasaki 840 Muzzy smoke question

The STOP kit from Hunter should do the same thing. Problem with the STOP kit is the bottle isn't very large. That is what it sounds like though. The oil level being to high I am sure had something to do with this. I have the 840 with the YFZ can and have had no issues.
  24. J

Thinking about Ranger crew

Just bought the crew a month ago. Installed 2" lift with 2" forward a-arms. DWT Sector wheels and 28" Baja Cross tires. Removed the restrictor and the thing runs great. Last weekend we went out to Red River, NM and put 150 miles on it. Hauled two car seats and 3 adults all over the...
  25. J

WTB 14" or 15" Beadlocks

I have been looking for wheels and tires for a Ranger Crew. Put a set of 2" forward +2" a-arms on so I could go with some bigger tires. Would like to get a set of 28" with some bead locks. Most of the 28" are aggressive mud tires. I ride in a lot of sand so that really isnt' what I was...
  26. J

Red River NM Ride

Planning on getting out of this Oklahoma heat in a couple of weeks headed to Red River, NM to do some trail riding. This will be my first trip out there and thought I would see if any of you guys had been there and where to go. Have been checking the forest service trail report to see if the...
  27. J

PROJECT "SPIDER MONKEY" UNDERWAY (PICS)

Looks good. You can tell you have a lot of time and effort into it. Hope it all works like you want it to. Thanks for sharing the pictures and build story.
  28. J

Pics from snake hunt at little sahara this past weekend

Looks like a good time. We didn't make it this year ended up going to the supercross in Salt Lake instead. I heard there was a good turn out. We only live about 45 minutes away so hated to miss it. Thanks for the pictures.
  29. J

JaggedX RZR XP900 BITD race car build thread...

Congrats to you guys. You put together an amazing piece of art in that UTV. Best looking rzr I have seen.
  30. J

our xp cage and doors

Nice looking cage.
  31. J

Kawasaki Teryx cable shirter kit????

I used a marine throttle cable. Searched on line and ordered the cable length I needed. Seems to work great. I don't have any pictures sorry.
  32. J

Glad you decided to share the pictures. One bad @$$ race machine. Makes me wish I had the time and resources to build a machine half as good. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to follow how it performs.
  33. J

2011 High Lifter Mud Nationals Pics & Results

I lived not 45 minutes from that place and never went. With this coverage I wish I would have now. At the time I didnt' have anything to ride so never went. Great coverage of the event. Thanks for sharing Joey.
  34. J

Video riding on a single track in Ocotillo

That looks like a blast. Thanks for sharing.
  35. J

Have really enjoyed watching the build thread. Out here in Oklahoma we don't get to desert race so it is great watching these cars come together then watching the results to see how you guys are doing. Besides that it gives us no racers an excuse to the wife to spend money on our own cars...
  36. J

#664 Monster Kawasaki,Muzzy,XMF Build

That looks tough. Like the paint. Built a good looking car.
  37. J

i need a stock 660 rhino muffler

I have a couple if you don't find one closer to you. I am in oklahoma not sure what shipping would be. Let me know if you dont' find one close.
  38. J

2012 Arctic Cat Teaser

Looking more like the old Honda odysseys. This is getting fun to set back and watch. Exciting for our sport.
  39. J

Hello from Dodge City

Welcome we are just south of you in Ringwood, OK.
  40. J

Kawasaki Lonestar +5 XTR

Congrats let us know how they work for you.
  41. J

Flex your R/C's **Show em off!**

Finally broke down and bought my first truck today. Nothing fancy but hopefully still a lot of fun.
  42. J

Old 70's-80's offroad pics post here!

One cool thread thanks for sharing.
  43. J

Looking for a R/C Traxxas?

Those videos look sweet. I can't believe the roost that thing is throwing.
  44. J

2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Re: 2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusiv Thanks for the info. Good looking machine.
  45. J

Looking for a R/C Traxxas?

I have been thinking about getting one as well but have been looking at the nitro versions. Are the battery ones better?
  46. J

2010 UTV of the Year Award Winner and Member Giveaway Announcement

Thanks utvunderground and black rhino. Congrats to the winners.
  47. J

Deviate Films presents Robert Vanbeekum Video...Finally!!!

That is a sweet video. Wish we lived closer to that style of racing would love to go watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000