Search results

1. S

r1 conversion questions...

first question, on a 2003, what is the largest sprocket i can run on the engine?
  2. S

superstition on sat, 4/23

thinking about meeting some friends out there for a day ride. anyone going to be out there?
  3. S

All UTV's tranny for r1?

i was doing research for r1 swaps and cam across this transmission/ gearbox. anyone seen this before or heard of it? might be something cool to try out. heres a link: Roadstercycle-Index mounting options, read more at the site.
  4. S

new color for the rzr

i bought new plastics and powder coated my rzr. before: now:
  5. S

vid and pictures from ride today

did some riding today at otay lakes trails, by the border of san diego and tj. here are some pics: loaded up and ready to leave: here is my buddy in my rzr driving with another person my buddies ranger with a camburg lt kit beneath the 125 i rode the honda...
  6. S

ken blcok ford fiesta video

nice video of the ford fiesta drifting YouTube - Ken Block's Gymkhana THREE, Part 2; Ultimate Playground; l'Autodrome, France
  7. S

100 mile ride on Dec 19th

I thought I would pass this info on to who ever is interested. Its 100 mile ride, not race, in Baja California Mexico. Here is the website for more info WWW.PASEOSDEMOTOSENSENADA.NET
  8. S

LEGP

who is going? just got the email. RACE COURSE MAP
  9. S

fiberglass body for the rzr

has anyone tried the mb product fiberglass body for the rzr? i am thinking about buying it, but i want to hear any pros or cons. thanks
  10. S

koa rzr meet 3-5-10

i never posted these pics up, but here was the rzrforums meet at the koa glamis. on top os the bat caves near the salton sea the start of the bradshaw trail captain morgan pose +10 bent motorsports long travel kit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000