Search results

1. B

Proof that the teryx4 is better than the rzr4.

Saw this on YouTube. It pretty much sums it up, Teryx4 beats the rzr4. Getting a Teryx 4 ?? - YouTube
  2. B

Teryx4 vs Rzr4

I now have just over 100 miles on my Teryx4 and have loved every minute of it. I have been having a blast riding it and it certainly meets or exceeds all my expectations. Yesterday I went riding with a buddy who has a rzr4. We never really had an opportunity to drag race due to the trails we...
  3. B

Utv's in a music video.

Saw a clip of this on fuel TV tonight. Not a fan of the music but kinda cool to see utv's in a music video. Snoop Dogg feat. Wiz Khalifa & Bruno Mars - Young, Wild & Free (Official Uncensored Video) - YouTube
  4. B

Teryx 4 picture thread!!!!!

Just wanted to start a thread for everyone to post a pic of your teryx 4, and list the mods you have done to it. Unfortunately I have not received mine yet, but I would like to start seeing some as people are getting them. Curious to see what mods everyone will do first to improve on an already...
  5. B

Protective equipment.

Went out riding yesterday with my brother in his teryx, I've been without a side by side for a couple months now waiting for a teryx 4. So needless to say I was chomping at the bit to do a little riding, even if its riding shotgun. It was a great ride, perfect weather and everything. Did about...
  6. B

Thinking about Ranger crew

Do any of you have first hand experience with the ranger crew? I sold my rhino because my family out grew it. I have 3 kids two of which require carseats still which take up extra room, plus my wife and I and our gear. My plan is to wait and see the teryx 4 but I'll still need to convert to a...
  7. B

Teryx 4!!!!!!!!!!

Came across this. Sold my rhino now just waiting patiently. http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/onroad/cert/ofhrv/ofmcatv_comply/2012/kawasaki_sv_um0010143_749.pdf
  8. B

Yamaha Ready for long travel.

Who has first hand experience the hcr kit? I noticed it uses the stock ball joints, is that a good thing or bad, are they going to hold up very well? I do mostly rock crawling and trail riding, with the occasional whoops and jumps.
  9. B

Rally on the rocks!

Just registered for the May rally on the rocks. Who's all planning on making it to moab for some great rock crawling fun? :D
  10. B

New to the site

Howdy boys. I've been a member to rhino forums for a couple years but just stumbled onto this site today. I ride an 08 rhino SE.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000