Search results

1. Madigan

UTVUnderground 2014 Can-Am Maverick Max BUILD Thread

You can get a ballpark price on our website: http://madiganmotorsports.com But you should really call so we can see what the whole package that fits your exact needs are. We usually do some custom flare that fits our customers exact needs. No cookie cutter stuff here.
  2. Madigan

New XP1k Spindles

There you go. The spindle's are all done, tested & ready to order.
  3. Madigan

Other DRUNK'n DZUS TOOL

We just released the Drunk'n Dzus tool; Bottle opener and Dzus driver combo on our website. It's $12.50/pc or if you want more there's a price break at 3pcs. [$11/pc.] and 5pcs. [$10/pc.] It's made out of 14ga. Stainless Steel tumbled with a TIG welded 3/16" shank for those allen dzus nuts. Go...
  4. Madigan

New XP1k Spindles

There you have it. Just needs some welds and we're done with the prototype. We have a few minor changes to do to the drawings but it looks like we have a working double sheer spindle set for sale. I'll keep everyone updated with the pricing. Oh yeah. They're only 1lb over stock. 4130/TIG...
  5. Madigan

Polaris XP1000 Lucas Oil Race Car Build

Tin work is done. Ready for some assembly.
  6. Madigan

New XP1k Spindles

Just for fun. The bearings pressed in smoothly.
  7. Madigan

We fit the trailing arms and finished welding the cage. Also installed the nerf bars. The car moved into sheet metal for some door & roof panels.
  8. Madigan

New XP1k Spindles

The stock spindles are shearing the tie rod bolts and the spindle pins are bending.
  9. Madigan

New XP1k Spindles

I forgot to mention they're double shear.
  10. Madigan

New XP1k Spindles

There's only one man in the business with enough K-Rail experience for the job.
  11. Madigan

Welding and Body fitting today.
  12. Madigan

New XP1k Spindles

It wasn't an option for us.
  13. Madigan

Polaris XP1000 Stock replacement steering clevis [new product]

This replacement clevis has been in the works for a little bit now. It's almost ready for release. We have yet to put it through a few races, but I figured this is a pretty good place to test the waters and field some wonky feedback. Our rider Nick Thompson busted his steering clevis in a race...
  14. Madigan

New XP1k Spindles

Always 4130 my friend! I hate to tease you, but I have to say "Soon". A set are going on Sean Cooke's car for BITD/Score. I want to make sure they're what we think/say they are before we offer them to our un-sponsored vehicles. As you know this aint our first rodeo in building high performance...
  15. Madigan

New XP1k Spindles

The guys we sponsor have each broken a spindle. We looked at that and figured it was worth removing a weak spot in the car to keep our guys in the race longer. I understand it's a premium part with a small market. But we've personally needed a stronger alternative, and there wasn't one...
  16. Madigan

New XP1k Spindles

These are basicly stock replacement. We didn't modify any of the architecture. It's simply a stronger option.
  17. Madigan

We started on the race car build for Nick Thompson this afternoon. Yesterday we stripped the car down to nothing, and cut off most of the superfluous parts. The cage tacked together pretty quickly and looks pretty cute for a sxs flat roof cage. This car is going to have all the trim and fixins...
  18. Madigan

Polaris Madigan Motorsports XP1K Suspension

We have a kit, of similar design, that does pass for BITD/SCORE. It foregoes the bulkhead and utilized a bent arm to hit the stock points.
  19. Madigan

New XP1k Spindles

Hey guys. We're developing a new spindle for the XP1k for Desert Racing. Any input and suggestions are welcome

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000