Search results

1. C

Raceline bead-lock rims

I cant even begin to tell you how satisfied I am with the performance of my new Raceline bead-locks! I had been running the ITP 15 rim with my 31x11.50 R15 LT Pitbull Growlers and they did ok but had to have a ton!!! of wheel weights to get them to run true and not shake my car apart... The...
  2. C

Carter's Trip Report for 2012 ROTR

WOW what an event!!! Jared, way to go!! This has to be hands down the best rally yet!! I have a few people to thank out of the gate. First I want to thank Pitbull Tires! The 31x11.50 Growler R15 is one bad a$$ tire and crawled us through everything we pointed them at (even in 2WD), Race...
  3. C

Have some fun at Walker Valley WA

Playing around on the Expressway trail at Walker Valley <iframe src="http://contour.com/stories/walker-valley--2/embed?map=false&width=960px&height=540px" frameborder="0" height="540" width="960"></iframe>
  4. C

Kawasaki Painted my TeryX

So I have been putting the final touches on my build... :D Let me know what you guys think! Love the Pit Bull Tires!! Cheers, Brett
  5. C

Kawasaki 840 Muzzy smoke question

Question for the motor techs out there: I recently installed a 840 kit from Muzzy and STOP oil kit from Hunter works along with the Uni filter. All seemed to go very well... except for my over sight of the oil level being to high (more on that later). I have the stage 1 cams also from Muzzy and...
  6. C

New sponsor

I am very excited to announce that Pit Bull tires has agreed to sponsor me in the 2012 King of Hammers UTV race and has hooked me up with some great tires (Growler 31x11.50 R15 LT Bias)! If you have seen my build (King of Hammer inspired garage build) you know that my TeryX was built for...
  7. C

Black Rhino Performance ROCKS!!

I want to say Thank you To Steve at Black Rhino Performance!! Steve took awesome care of me in the last 2 weeks hooking me up with the underground discount and getting me my parts FAST!! Rigid light bar custom layout 1 week (Rigid ROCKS) Voltmeter Teryx kit Water temp Teryx kit both in...
  8. C

A King of Hammers inspired garage build

This is my first post on what I think is the BEST forum out there and I am happy to be here thanks JoeyD!! <o>:p> </o>:p> I will start by saying that this build was inspired by Jon’s (Crowdog) KOH build that is one sick machine!!! A little about me; I am a mechanical design...
  9. C

new to the site

Hello my name is Brett I have a 08 LE Teryx that I cant seem to stop cutting up and re-shaping LOL I do all my own work and really enjoy the design and build part... I am into the crawling and extreme 4x4 but have found myself thinking a lot about the KOH race and hope to run it next year...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000