Search results

1. B

Proline Rhino body looks awesome.

A Hobby Town in Denver had that body for the longest time and couldn't sell it. I wish I would have bought it.
  2. B

Does anybody know anything about this Helmet? (450girl?)

I have been wondering the same thing. I have that same Simpson blown wired helmet but I want to get one of those visors also.
  3. B

How many close calls are in this 1 video?

Looks like to much fun
  4. B

A few pic's of my 2wd K5 Blazer

Looking good!!!
  5. B

Moving to Colorado Springs

There are always places to ride. Looking forward to meeting up soon. And yes the forest is a great place. It does get alot of snow. But it doesnt last long.
  6. B

Moving to Colorado Springs

Let me know when you get here. Its not Cali but well make sure you have a good time.
  7. B

All UTV's RANGER FIBERGLASS HOOD

What would it run to make longer rear sides for RZR-X's. Like this one.
  8. B

All UTV's MCX Apex Footage !!!!!!!!!

I am crating 3 more RZR-X apex's to go to Dubai next week. Can't wait to see their videos.
  9. B

Can-Am NEW TOY allmost here

I just put cylinders and pistons for the Commander on my Pikes Peak Hill Climb Can Am Renegade. It was an 800 now its a 1000. With the modified MCX turbo on the 1000 I have 143 rear wheel HP. On the 800 we only made 125 HP. Like StrRacerX "there is a saying, "no replacement for displacement".
  10. B

first ride video's of the RZR1, yes i still have wood 2 days later

You should bring it up to Colorado and race the Pikes Peak Hill Climb
  11. B

Hello

My name is Kevin. I live in Southern Colorado. I have a few SxS and I am a factory BRP racer-tester. It looks like you guys are having way to much fun and I would like to get in an it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000