Search results

1. I

Honda concept 'thing' (Pioneer/Talon/Ridgeline)

Honda's response to the new Jeep so that devotees do not give up hope as many were with the Pioneer?
  2. I

GNCC UTV Racing *Dead*/Why?Press?Impact?GOAT?Legacy?

Despite many on the west coast (somehow) believing that desert racing is, was and always has been the end all/be all primarily due to geographical realities (ditto in the east concerning their favorites) the GNCC UTV series was the average UTV owner's true connection with racing not to mention...
  3. I

Will Honda sponsor drivers for the Honda Talon?

Who will be this machine's first recognizable face? Will it be proven on one of the GNCC or similar circuits out east? How will the marketing program be launched in general and funding split between the coasts? Will they follow a traditional launch campaign for both machines? Who expects a long...
  4. I

UTV highlights from the 2018 Baja 1000

Are there any race fans left in here? When nobody following or deeply immersed in the UTV scene bothers to help this community enjoy or even understand these races in a forum atmosphere...the community (not to mention everybody else) often only hears the worst: (post# 442)...
  5. I

Racers burned at Lucerne

(Edit; thanks Sand Shark): https://www.race-dezert.com/forum/threads/call-for-support-racers-burned-at-lucerne.130958/ As far as I know, this is the most comprehensive account of what happened and most importantly how to help both racers and their families recover. The fact that this happened...
  6. I

Will the SxS community ever discuss...

...(the heading for this section): "legal Issues, land closures, and anything related to laws and regulations effecting the off road community" ??? When atvs were more popular, riders refused to accept a substantial baton passed on to them by a quickly aging motorcycling community by and large...
  7. I

Merry Christmas (Donald)

For all who weren't paying attention this week (or last when your kids were getting the shaft http://dailysignal.com/2015/12/10/christmas-comes-early-for-teachers-unions-and-the-obama-administration-with-no-child-left-behind-rewrite/ )... .. here is your Christmas dinner conversation topic (or...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000