Search results

1. D

What does it cost to get into desert racing?

PROFOX Racing Suits Shoes Gloves - Race Fire Suit Here is a very affordable place to get all the parts to a fire suit also I have to note that I had a seam come apart all my fault and they replaced the suit with no problems excellent customer service and great products. Zamp Racing - FSA-2 Air...
  2. D

Back from Baja 500 w Avid Racing

Ha HA , zero called it , people take way to personal, Ignore, i understand the remark, considering the cost and efforts that go into a race like that. BUT you all said it best if , if, if , if . the facts are there were prepared UTV's down there and none of them finished. THE DESERT BEAT...
  3. D

Back from Baja 500 w Avid Racing

Wow, that is a tuff break , especially with all the work YOU put in, a car like that must just be hours and hours of work, ATLEAST you took the car to Baja. lots of guys don't get to do that. Better line next time
  4. D

2011 BITD Bilek Silver State 300 - Pics / Updates / Information

Congrats to all who finished, I missed it but tracked it the whole way(gotta luv IRC) , you guys were running fast loved the back and forth, it looked as though there was a great turn out of some great competitors.I am really proud of of my Fellow Dezert Rebelz Team mates, they were there to...
  5. D

Off to H-Town....

Looks Great Dale , you did a real impressive job cant wait to get back down to tucson in the shop so we can get it finished for the race.
  6. D

Off to H-Town....

Hope to finish??? Im out if were just hoping, Better start planning on winning, or you will hit the bulls eyes you aim for, JUST FINISHING? I SIGNED on to beat JAGGED, which i'm sure they appreciate , cause there building cars to win, NOT JUST FINISH!
  7. D

Off to H-Town....

Nice Rig, you know you can build the hell outta of it. BUT CAN YOU DRIVE IT LIKE YOU don't have to pay for the SH*T you break off it. Someone has to give JAGGED a run for there Money????????
  8. D

JaggedX RZR XP900 BITD race car build thread...

First off Jagged builds great cars, so this next comment has nothing to do with them or there build . GREAT JOB GUYS. BUT BITD RULES SUCK, they are poorly written and not updated for the class, THIS class could be great but it needs a new leader!! The way it is run at this point, sure seems to...
  9. D

King of the Hammers Roll Call

!940 Dezert Rebelz will be there tuesday afternoon.
  10. D

HOLY MOLY JON, how many miles from hammer town is that camp? i hope i don't break down on the way to the start line, And with that new motor in that big bad MONSTER kawi, you might need a remote fuel pit so you don't run outta gas on the way :D
  11. D

2011 King Of The Hammers UTV Race Info **UPDATED w/ Pics**

Thanks for the update Jeff, will be able to pre-run, mon- weds?
  12. D

also for my previous post , i did talk to Brandon at jagged today and he said they plan on being there but have not decided if they are gonna race.
  13. D

Way better Right Jon, ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY, Right?
  14. D

well we can help you at the race, if you get the car there and need help finishing it up. last year we were literally working on our car to finish it the morning of the race , had to run across the desert in my long johns to get my fire suit on , gotta say it was totally worth, it was the best...
  15. D

Last time i talked to Brandon he said probly not, good chance they may be busy with there new XP, it would be great to have em. Im calling them today if i hear different ill post
  16. D

I sure hope we get about 10 more, the more the MO- BETTER as far as Im concerned, and Jeff Thanks for having us, i love this type of racing. Really appreciate all your efforts. 20 UTVS would be great, and victory will be that much sweeter. cant wait , BRETT good luck on your car, where you...
  17. D

Lets start our own roll call, for those who are 100% racing 1940 Dezert Rebelz Racing ,Polaris RZR will be there
  18. D

Another new from Tucson...have new BRP Commander

congrats on the ride , and welcome, im a tucsonan also,
  19. D

Dezert Rebelz will be there , dodge 2500 and 30' toyhauler, one RZR couple fat guys and lots of BEER, maybe some food, and a intertube,( ya never know ;} , Racing fo sure
  20. D

Fox racing suits, it's like 300 hundred for the one piece withs shoe and gloves, order one size bigger seems to work best , they have a size chart but go one size over your size , also DEZERT REBELZ 1940 RZR will be there, sent in our entry this morning, can't wait last year we DNF , so this...
  21. D

Is jagged x bring a RZR 900 XP to parker?

LOL , too funny, but it does not matter what jagged drives they will always be podium finishers, Besides if there wasnt a top dog , no one would have anything to shoot for and there would not be any evolution in any sport. Good luck to all of you in your 2011 race season.
  22. D

Is jagged x bring a RZR 900 XP to parker?

One of the great things about jagged is, Their team always works the bugs out and does all the proper testing on these new polaris RZR , AND THEN SHARES THE INFO WITH THE REST OF US. which in turn helps us finish races. MY opinion is Jagged's team wins races not the car, or the factory. every...
  23. D

does anyone know how the rules are gonna work, are we all gonna have to have come with race rigs or we gonna have stock cars racing race cars?? i know crowley and i our atleast a 1000lbs or so heavy than stock RZR ??? FUEL CELL NO FUEL CELL, 2 RIDERS OR ONE?? THIS WAS A FUN RACE AND MORE...
  24. D

UTV racing rules Suggestions, volunteers, input please

i do think this thread is more productive then the last. And i will admit to making some strong statements on the last, but we can start as many threads , make tons of suggestions, come up with all kinds of great ideas. But if the current sanctioning body Known as the utvra does not participate...
  25. D

BITD/UTVRA 2011 rules update

i agree, we have beat the dead horse enough,So enough with BITD anyone have more info on SNORE, i have heard of it but know nothing about it, any info we be great, maybe a new thread would be better suited, and regardless i'm gonna try to make Henderson. Thanks Nicholas 1940 Dezert Rebelz
  26. D

I with u there, I to am in year 3 with my car and I just dumped 4 k into motor upgrades to be a little more competitive , just to find out 3 weeks later that I could have done what a really wanted to Do all along. That's the part that makes everyone mad, when were following the 800cc rule then u...
  27. D

Big guy, sir you are right it will be an edge for the guy with a bigger motor. but it has the potential to also be a curse. I think we will find out soon enough, but in my opinion sir, its still not the biggest factor . one half of racing the desert is in fact other competitors but the other...
  28. D

they raced, but the rules again were made up when they showed up, then changed ,
  29. D

Stripping shop, I agree with you i only have it half right, AND so far i have not made an actual BITD race, i have been and seen the tech and contingency, or lack there of @ BITD RACES FOR OUR CLASS. I have raced in VORRA and i also raced King of Hammers. they both seemed to tech the cars...
  30. D

u know what gets me is how come the rule finally comes out after the rule maker gets a 1000cc motor.There should have been a decision made last year when there was already a 1000cc motor in an artic cat, i do believe they were called Bi Polar racing and at that time there was a weight...
  31. D

Cory goes Ca-Am !

funny how the utvra rules change, when the rule makers car changes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000