Search results

1. C

COMING

Time to buy that Yeti hahahaha Sounds like fun. What time will the expedition start?
  2. C

Pismo June 30 -July 2

Hello! Is anyone going to Pismo between 6/30 and 7/2? Let me know. Lets ride!
  3. C

Can'am or RZR?

I'm looking for a four seater. longer travel. thank you though.
  4. C

Can'am or RZR?

Nice!
  5. C

Can'am or RZR?

Thank you for that informative video. I've always like the Can'am because i thought it was built better and better leg room but i that the RZR was a better machine because everyone and their momma has it hahaha. Do you know anything about a Laughlin Nevada run? this weekend i was out in...
  6. C

"La Familia" 4th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 20 -23, 2015

Is that passing Indio? Sounds like a lot of fun. Have fun guys!
  7. C

Can'am or RZR?

where do you go for local ride events? im new to the forum, still dont know how to navigate myself around.
  8. C

Can'am or RZR?

That's what i want, a 4 seater. :)
  9. C

Can'am or RZR?

Hey dude, when ever you go riding let me know if i can tag a long. I have a quad that is dying to go out and stretch it's wheels. Before i pull the trigger im trying to meet people in the sport. On April 4th i convinced my family to go riding in Azusa canyon, ever been there? Yeah, most of the...
  10. C

Can'am or RZR?

true. I see polaris everywhere.
  11. C

"La Familia" 4th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 20 -23, 2015

Where are you guys riding at? are you guys riding out by SD?
  12. C

Can'am or RZR?

Thank you for the info. I am going to look for the next demo ride. I think i will have to wait until Halloween because i think Polaris has a demo ride in Glamis.
  13. C

Can'am or RZR?

Hahahaha. I've gone to Chaparral and checked out both machines. I am pretty tall and i feel like the Can'am has better leg room. That's the only reason why i am leaning towards the Can'am. But first have to find a riding group because i cannot convince my friends to buy a SXS. SMH!
  14. C

New Guy Here

Hello! Name is Carlos, i dont have a car yet. Thinking of buying one but i cannot make up my mind if i should go with Can'am or Polaris. I am also trying meet some riding buddies before i pull the trigger. another thing, i do not know how to use this forum hahaha. so if i dont reply it's...
  15. C

Can'am or RZR?

I am thinking about getting a four seater but i can't make up my mind which one to buy. Any recommendations? or are they both good rides and it's all preference.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000