Search results

1. Double Lr

So who won the UTV Championship?

The start is a iffy situation. You have to hold your line but dang. Once you are off course, to me, it's kind of like you have relinquished your line to the people that stayed on course. I like Piplic too, solid racer in WORCS, he has thrown down some epic times. Hell I root for the guy to win...
  2. Double Lr

The first thing I thought was damn he pulled back on like his spot was saved or something. Driver side like that, you know he couldn't see for squat. Still though, a huge land rush like that you have got to know that as soon as you move your meat you lose your seat, no way anyone was going to...
  3. Double Lr

I was hoping that coverage would be provided equally, unbiased, for us by us and all that... alas, because Polaris majorly screwed their 17 lineup, I pay the price with shit coverage. A race for everyone needs to be treated as such. I'm seeing posts on insta about losers, I mean that in a non...
  4. Double Lr

So if I am reading the results right... Polaris didn't win any class in the desert race. 3 of the top ten turbos were CanAm. The only unlimited machines that finished top 44 were not Polaris. And 2 of the top 5 production machines were Yammy. Anybody figure out who the racer was that ruined...
  5. Double Lr

WORCS Round 10 Primm in car

It was a very fun track. I wish I could travel and go to an entire season of races, the WORCS folks have been super fun to deal with. Plus their events always have good competitors. You put down a pretty killer time!
  6. Double Lr

WORCS Round 10 Primm in car

I put together this video from Round 10 in Primm, had a forward facing cam that I actually remembered to keep clean and a rear facing cam, together they make for a great video. I managed a 4th in class finish and 23rd overall, I stayed on the lead lap and clocked 4 laps at 10 minutes each with...
  7. Double Lr

WORCS Round 2 in-car video

I had a ton of fun, and everyone else I saw there was too. Good luck!
  8. Double Lr

Go for it :) I wish I could make the South Pointe round 3. I wish I could make Havasu and Sand Hollow too. If I had the money and time to prep between each race I would attend every event they put on. Get there early, get a spot and do the practice rounds in the morning and the full course...
  9. Double Lr

Watch as I get slayed by the pros. This was my first race of any kind ever and my goal was to get the F outta the way when I needed to and to not wad the car up. Yeah I rolled the big double like a b!tch but I won't next time I race that track. Props to the guy in the blue and white Yammy, you...
  10. Double Lr

WORCS South Point ROUND 3 Q&A

Any Vegas racers attending this? Racing an arena in Vegas is like a dream come true of sorts, I remember watching Mickey T at Silver Bowl as a kid thinking someday I would race. Roll Call Vegas. Whose going?
  11. Double Lr

Hello from New Guy

Boom. Ready to Rock n Roll.
  12. Double Lr

Hello from New Guy

Come on out and boo me or root me on, whichever you feel more in the mood to do! Good Luck to any others here that are racing this weekend.
  13. Double Lr

Hello from New Guy

Long time lurker, joined a while ago and finally getting around to saying hi. Hi. I will be the FNG at WORCS Round 2, come by and say hi. #524

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000