Search results

1. ssb4

Pro UTV FI Big car vs Small car???

Longer wheelbase have the ability to tackle the whoops better, which increase speed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ssb4

All UTV's UTVs are moving up!

Not sure why no one is taking about the impressive times these guys put down for the Baja 1000. UTVs completed the course faster than class 10 and almost class 1. Impressive to say the least. We should see them move up the start line for next year for sure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. ssb4

NEW POLARIS RZR XP TURBO-S IS HERE!!

It won’t be us this time. But it will be an XX racing the Pro Production class. Surprised that the new Turbo S won’t be racing the Mint 400. Hard to believe that they couldn’t find anybody to race it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ssb4

NEW POLARIS RZR XP TURBO-S IS HERE!!

Yep, but it won’t be a Polaris RZR showing up [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ssb4

All UTV's Romero Offroad Giveaway

Don’t forget to join Wildcat Riders for a chance to win this WARN Winch. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ssb4

5000 lbs WARN Winch Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page for some details on how to win this WARN winch. Giveaway will be from 22-25 December. Get a head start ... -Become a member of the Wildcat Riders Facebook Group. -Like Romero Offroad Racing Facebook page Full details will be...
  7. ssb4

5000 lbs WARN Winch https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1509116522510974&id=723146701107964&__tn__=C-R Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. ssb4

All UTV's CATERPILLAR TO ENTER UTILITY VEHICLE MARKET THROUGH TEXTRON

http://www.utvguide.net/caterpillar-enter-utility-vehicle-market/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. ssb4

Pre Baja 1k shakedown Textron Offroad

Forgot to mention that it was only a 24 hour teaser. More to come in the coming weeks. Stay tuned Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. ssb4

Pre Baja 1k shakedown Textron Offroad

Pre Baja 1k shakedown with Planet Robby, she is looking ready. https://www.facebook.com/romerooffroad/videos/1456190117803615/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. ssb4

Seeking drivers & co-pilots for 2017 Baja 1000

Last point to point Baja 1000 was closer to 5k then to 3500. That's a very good estimate. I'm just hoping it's not more then 5k but it won't surprise me if it is. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. ssb4

OFFICIAL UTVUnderground 2017 Vegas To Reno TRACKING / UPDATES / PHOTOS / VIDEO

http://bitd.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/BITD_OA_Cars_Trucks_2017.pdf Blurton, Ellstrom, Gastel, Burroughs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. ssb4

TEXTRON OFF ROAD INTRODUCES 2018 ATV’S AND SIDE-BY-SIDE MODELS

Textron Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. ssb4

TEXTRON OFF ROAD INTRODUCES 2018 ATV’S AND SIDE-BY-SIDE MODELS

They used to own Polaris ... I think they know what they are doing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. ssb4

Arctic Cat Desert race car purchase program now on ACs website.

That was fast Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. ssb4

What dealer is that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. ssb4

More to come in the near future for sure Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. ssb4

Which GPS?

Both ... if racing you want to have both systems. Leadnav is awesome since you can cache satellite imagery that can help you look for alternative routes in case of a bottle neck. But since it can over heat, a Lowrance is definitely a must. The new upcoming off the grid tracking Leadnav is...
  19. ssb4

2017 SCORE San Felipe Final Entry List

Any news on the Murrays Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. ssb4

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. ssb4

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

[emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. ssb4

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

Well now we know there will be one AC turbo racing in the Mint 400 UTV PRO Turbo class. At least you don't need to worry about a green Arctic Cat passing you this time ... it will be a blue one [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. ssb4

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

So we know where you stand ... I guess it's a dumb idea Wayne. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. ssb4

So what? It doesn't matter the number of entries. What BITD is doing is just plain dumb. Do a draw or have qualifying. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. ssb4

SCORE does the draw for every race and it works just fine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. ssb4

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

Lol yeah I bet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. ssb4

Cognito looked like he was... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. ssb4

My mistake Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. ssb4

Sappington got 2nd place by 8 hundreds of a second. That's the difference from laying off the gas a second too early. Congrats! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. ssb4

Yeah can we maybe get a non bias race coverage... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. ssb4

Robby Gordon's Arctic Cat Wildcat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. ssb4

Funny hearing all the complaints ... let's see who starts the complaining for the KOH ... Ok Go [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. ssb4

Safecraft’s New Model UTV to Showcase at Parker 250 “Show Down in the Desert” in Max Gordon’s Speed UTV at the Best in the Desert’s Winter Nationals Max Gordon, 8, son of NASCAR legend Robby Gordon Pittsburg, Calif. -- Safecraft Fire Suppression Systems, the racing industry’s standard for...
  34. ssb4

It's an AC right? Why are you guys so worried? One little AC car can't possibly beat all those RZRs ... right? [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  35. ssb4

Is this legal for the Pro Production class?

[emoji16] ... I guess we will see who is out there racing next week. FYI, I didn't start the thread. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. ssb4

So what's does that mean for SMG? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  37. ssb4

UTV-5 SUSPENSION: Pro Turbo Production and Pro Production UTV classes: All suspension mounting points must remain the stock design and in the stock location and position as delivered from the manufacturer, however they may be reinforced for strength. No suspension mounts may be moved, added or...
  38. ssb4

I guess Robby Gordon and Kellon Walch are racing Parker instead of Dakar. Max racing unlimited ... They are setting up for the BITD points I bet. It's going to be an interesting BITD season. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  39. ssb4

Entry list: http://bitd.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/rptProgramPages.pdf Draw Order: http://bitd.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/2017_Draw_MCQU-1.pdf Couple of names caught my eye in two different classes. Good luck to everyone racing... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  40. ssb4

SpeedCat77 Baja Facts

You'll know in a month ... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  41. ssb4

SpeedCat77 Baja Facts

http://www.wildcatforums.net/forum/wildcat-general-discussion/58938-speedcat-77-all-answers-facts-baja.html#/topics/58938?_k=cej2gw Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  42. ssb4

Your Picks to WIN the 2016 SCORE Baja 1000

Well my money is on Todd. More than enough experience to handle that power. After seeing the videos I think Polaris and CanAm racers will be calling foul. But I'm pretty sure that RG and Todd did all the calls to SCORE and research to be legal. Good luck to everyone. See you all in Baja in a...
  43. ssb4

Lol can't win either way Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  44. ssb4

Who will win? An Arctic Cat car ... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  45. ssb4

Arctic Cat When does the new Turbo Artic Cat come out?

New rules don't state or I can't seem to find the wording. However, the old rules stated... 2013 SCORE/HDRA UTV RULES OFFICIALLY RELEASED013 SCORE/HDRA UTV RULESUTV PRO CLASS 1900 to 1949The UTV Pro Stock Class vehicles are built using production UTV’s, manufactured by registered companies that...
  46. ssb4

Arctic Cat When does the new Turbo Artic Cat come out?

I don't think the rules state that in SCORE. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  47. ssb4

Start draw Thursday for 49th annual SCORE Baja 1000

Well this guys have deeper pockets and more lawyers than all of us. I think they have done their research. It comes down to the letter of the rules. Literally. If it's open to interpretation it's hard not to let them race. Show me where it says they can't? Don't tell me someone told a guy that...
  48. ssb4

But if it's not in the rules then it can be open to interpretation. Where is it written? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  49. ssb4

^....Nothing there about production limitations. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000