Search results

1. S

Test Drive - 360 Camera View Jib

That was cool, nice job
  2. S

Cost of Winning: The Monster Mav Chronicles

Also with your set-up, did you guys have to go with a longer shocks or did you run stock length?
  3. S

Are you using the same heims on the hub side as well. I think I read somewhere that you relocated the rear radius rods in front of the axle but it looks like in the pics Ive seen that it is still located at the rear of the hub(stock position) & bent for clearance to mount in the stock location...
  4. S

Small indeed, I'm about a mile as the crow flies from you. I live on the east side near Bradshaw. I would love to race again but I've retired from the race scene(old Quad racer). I just want to have awesome suspension and tire clearance.
  5. S

I was thinking you did all the stretch in the rear, didn't realize you moved the front also. Which heims did you use & size tubing on the arms? Did you also widen it as well? I was curious on what the weight distribution would be before & aft stretching the wheel base. Not sure what the ideal...
  6. S

I'm in EG too. Get that leg healed up & we'll hit the trails. I've been wanting to pick Reids brain on this for awhile now - just had some spare time so started searching & came across this forum.
  7. S

I like his kit but he doesn't offer it in a long travel option, plus I have a custom cage & want to tie the diff housing in with tubing. I've spoke with him a few times about his kit.
  8. S

Hey Jim, I plan on taking you up on your offer & using your expertise as well. Just trying to gather all the knowledge I can before I tackle this project & decide exactly how I want to do this while incorporating long travel. The side load on the wheel brgs makes sense, I was more focused on cv...
  9. S

RV Flag Poles

I have ran a 22' fiberglass one from poles & holders for several years, 3 toy haulers now. Be careful how you mount them, my last weekend warrior already had a mount on the rear steel door framing & the wind was blowing hard enough that it actually pulled the framing back about 1" on the side...
  10. S

Hey Reid, I was wondering what the pros/cons & reasoning behind relocating the diff & building longer A-arms versus extending the rear subframe to gain more wheel base. I assume your goal was to have longer cv longevity with the straighter cv angles. I'm looking to long travel my maverick & add...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000