Search results

1. B

Polaris XP1000 Aftermarket Long Travel Problems

That makes sense. We have to buy FK through a middle man. Could be there not requesting a tighter fit. All of our heims come from India. There sold under our name but are equivalent to the FK kmx so jmx is still a step higher. But over the past 2yrs we have had great success with them. Hundreds...
  2. B

As far as I know from what mfgs have told me. I used to buy straight from china but no longer do and heard from another mfg/importer that Fk's parts are all made in china. The parts are shipped here then assembled and stamped made in the usa. Have i seen it first hand? No. But 2 mfg iv dealt...
  3. B

Not to bash, but iv been selling heims for a few years now. 99% of the heims out there are made in china/india. What a couple a mfg. are doing is having the parts made in china importing and assembling them here and stamping made in the usa. Also 90% of the heims out there are made in 3...
  4. B

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the welcome!
  5. B

Hi Everyone!

Hi there
  6. B

Hi Everyone!

Hi, My name is Chris and I own a small offroad shop called BBM Offroad.We sell prefab offroad parts and recently started doing some custom/production parts in house. I have personally been around the prerunner world for about 9yrs now. I joined to learn more about UTV's as its a whole new world...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000