Search results

1. A

///Airdam Clutches is heading west for New years and Parker 250

Hello everyone, this next week we are heading out west, to spend new years in Glamis working on customers cars and testing new products, and after new years we will jump over to plaster city to test with teams who are getting ready for the upcoming Parker race on Jan 6th. There are many many new...
  2. A

///Airdam Clutches testing before the MINT400

Well guys that day is here, the Mint is only 2 weeks away. I know i have talked with quite a few of you on the phones and in emails over the last few weeks and months but now is the time. Please send me an email with your schedule and possible test dates i am currently trying to work out a...
  3. A

///Airdam Clutches is headed out west

Hey guys i will be coming out at the end of this week headed to Glamis for a day trip hopefully for new years eve and new years day and hope to get some testing done on the X3 for our duner clutch kit and then head to plaster city for the next 4 days before the Parker 250 race. I always come to...
  4. A

///Airdam Clutches is headed out west early to test for V2R

Hey guys, as with most of the big races, i come out early and try to set up appointments to help you guys and get your clutches dialed in before these races. Depending on how big the race, and where its at usually determines how soon i come out and where we will be. This coming race is the...
  5. A

///AIRDAM CLUTCHES is heading out west again!

Hey guys just wanting to let you know, the Baja 500 is coming up and we are coming out west to test with some of our racers to make sure they are dialed in before the race. We will be there Tuesday May 24th somewhere around mid afternoon, thru Friday May 27th. We already have one or two...
  6. A

Predictions for the UTV World Championship ?? Side bets??

Normally a week or two before a race everyone is in a BUZZ about the upcoming events. This is going to be one of the biggest, if not the biggest races ever held for a UTV. How come there isnt a buzz on here? All the rider profiles that come up are going with very little views, there isnt a...
  7. A

///AIRDAM Clutches is heading out west again

We will be out at the UTV World Championship this upcoming week!! We plan to be there from Tuesday thru the weekend doing sales installs and tuning. We have worked out an awesome deal with the promoters of this huge event and we will be able to test the machines out on a part of the course. We...
  8. A

///AIRDAM Clutches is heading out west again

I have been out west 8 times this year already testing with teams and in general testing my setups in the desert. We typically come to Glamis a few times a year and luckily this coming year is going to work out almost like this past year. We come to glamis to work on customers machines as well...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000