Search results

1. S

So who won the UTV Championship?

I spoke with Ryan Piplic yesterday and it was far from intentional, he said he looked over his shoulder and didn't see me and he went to merge on the track and boom there I was.... it was a honest mistake and shit happens.... unfortunately I was in that that shit lol. Only thing that really...
  2. S

Can-Am New Can-Am X3 Coming 8.16.16

You willing to eat it if it doesn't have 24" of travel lmao?
  3. S

Yes she does.
  4. S

Adam, Lacrecia races 1900 class now, and I was mistaken or the draw order got updated because now we are right beside Burroughs.
  5. S

2016 BITD Vegas To Reno... WHATS UP???

Lacrecia you start right beside us... should be some fun racing!
  6. S

Someone already admitted those specs are photo shopped
  7. S

2014 maverick XRS performance mods

Unfortunately you have gotten all the power a NA Mav will give you without adding a power adder or big bore. I've tried and tested just about every set up out there.
  8. S

1958 Race Report

We also run Geroge's (Double E Racing) shocks (S3) on all of cars and he truly is the best!
  9. S

My San Felipe 250 TT Spec Report

Great job and awesome write up!
  10. S

Team Driver Justin Lambert, Clean Sweep At 2016 UTV World Championship

Great job Justin and the rest of Cognito... yall have yalls whole program together and it shows it!
  11. S

UTV Championship Updates, Pictures and Race Day Thread

Yea we didn't break a axle until the second lap and tried to hold off Justin with 3 axles pulling us, but we couldn't. So at the beginning of the third lap we had to let him around us as he had closed the gap. Branden when you passed us our car was 100% and you came around us on that straight...
  12. S

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Parker 250 Update Thread

We wont be at the 425 but we will be at UTVWC, and I agree there needs to be consistency and tech all brands the same. On the dataport I see Cory's perspective as he can use his buds that was provided by BRP and see if a Can-am is flashed, and he cant do that with the Polaris so he just seals...
  13. S

Who are you, I mean what is your name...I would like to know who I'm talking to.. Come introduce yourself at World Championships and we will show you anything you want, we are a open book with our car....in fact I invite anyone to come and take a look!. We do not have a advantage period, we have...
  14. S

You know us southern boys are a little slow! Lol
  15. S

Johnny we don't have a race ecu, I cant speak for other Can-am teams as I've never asked or cared to ask .... we run a 100% stock ecu as delivered from the factory, the same one that comes in a 2015 Maverick from your local Can-am dealer.
  16. S

2016 Parker 250 Race Report

Awesome story and congrats on yalls finish! Way to keep pushing!
  17. S

They even have a key that can makes you out drive the competition! Hello lol!
  18. S

I agree all the ECM's should have been taken to make everyone feel good and to make things fair, but its not my call and when we asked why ours wernt the answer was because he just put that ecm in our car and he said with the Buds he got from Can-am he can check whether the other Can-am ecms are...
  19. S

We just have our speed sensor unplugged on our Mav! Speedometer always reads zero and we can run to rev limiter!
  20. S

Don't act like I havent heard about that lol! I understand what your saying stripping shop. all we can do is abide by the rules regardless of who writes them.... if we don't like or agree with them then we can go race somewhere else.
  21. S

Nate I guess that's my bad since I assumed you were jumping on the "they have to be breaking the rules to win" band wagon lol. Just sick of seeing peoples wins getting discounted by others..... we arnt the only ones that have dealt with it, I know Cognito, Johnny, and Jagged to name a few have...
  22. S

I don't know what to tell either one of you.... all I know is we run a factory untouched ecm. I guess us being asked to change our ecm to one fresh out of the box right before the race wasn't good enough. Whats it gonna take "the stripping shop" and Nate... is it gonna take one of yall bringing...
  23. S

You to sir, thanks and congrats to yall!
  24. S

I know man, that's why we are gonna look at the data be sure!
  25. S

Unfortunately there is a possibility that the ecm could have caused the issue, some(very few) 2015 121hp ecms have this issue which I cant disclose. I have a feeling its the ecm considering we had over a 100 test miles before this race with zero issues and 13 miles after we changed ecm's it...
  26. S

You cant change any parameters in the ecm with buds, only the parameters in the cluster, which stores codes, vin, tires size and power steering settings.... nothing performance related can be touched with buds. You have to use buds to marry the cluster to ecm.
  27. S

Congrats to Cognito and all the finishers! Also just a FYI, Cory didn't make us change the ecm, he asked us if we minded because several race teams which he wouldn't name were accusing of us running a modified ecm, so we allowed him to do it. So to make everyone else feel warm and fuzzy...
  28. S

ZBroz Stage 3 Shock Upgrade Kit for XP1K

George is awesome and does a lot of development and r&d for Z Bros. Here is his website http://doubleeracing.com
  29. S

///AIRDAM Clutches is heading out west again

Adam is the man when it comes to clutching! He has our Maverick dialed in so well that we are yet to burn one belt since he clutched it and we get people questioning us of running a reflash because it runs so quick!
  30. S

32" Tires

I agree the torque of the turbos is greater than the Rzr. Our shiftout stays where we make peak power until we hit full shift of the clutches which is about 70mph, and from 50mph-85mph he pulled us like a freight train and kept on pulling once we hit our top speed, his pit manager told us they...
  31. S

32" Tires

At the moment we still plan on running 30" tires.....32" would be great if we had the power to pull them to 80-85mph but we can barely hit 85 with 30" tires. If we had the power Scott Yancy's N/A Rzr had then maybe we could! And with the current rules people try to say turbos have an advantage...
  32. S

Official UTVUnderground 2015 BITD Henderson 250 Photos | Results | Story

Awesome write and coverage by Joey D and the rest of the Underground crew
  33. S

Polaris RZR Turbo UTVinc Race report and Championship

Awesome write up and congrats again on a hard fought championship!
  34. S

SKAT-TRAK 30X13X14 VS STU VIDEO

What made you chose them...really light? Also why not the 14x8s in the rear?
  35. S

SKAT-TRAK 30X13X14 VS STU VIDEO

Warlock what size and brand rims do you have on your 4 seater?
  36. S

Whos gonna take the BITD Henderson 160????

Congrats to Johnny and the rest of the UTV Inc. crew. I had a good time driving the 1978 yesterday and we were very fortunate to pull off the win against such tough competition! Looking forward to 2016!
  37. S

Official UTVUnderground.com 2015 Baja 1000 Update Thread

Dustin just text me and said Murrays car blew a oil seal on the transmission....been down for 2 hours and just got it fixed.
  38. S

Thanks for the update Joey!
  39. S

Cognitos tracker didnt work at V2R or Blue Water either, and this a different tracker for baja. They must just be getting the crappy trackers lol
  40. S

BITD adds new Pro Turbo Production UTV class

Adam we've tested our Maverick at your shop and you know as well as I do we had a hard time hitting 85mph on flat ground. There just isn't enough hp to weight ratio for us. Now Mr Mal on the other hand with his reflash can hit 90+, but the belt goes bye bye very quick. But this is all common...
  41. S

The fastest we've ever hit in a race is 88 on a long down hill at the SS300, but like I said before the belt temps immediately start climbing.
  42. S

10-4... Maybe Johnny or Sims can chime in on the speed limiter trick to see if there is any truth to it or not. I completely agree if they cannot increase the speed by tricking the speed sensor some how, then BITD may want to take a look into allowing ecu modifications. Even if the ecu is...
  43. S

Im not 100% sure but I think the Polaris Turbo guys have already figured out a way to trick the ecu speed sensor for more top speed without touching the Ecu. Maybe Johnny or Branden can confirm this. Also Cognito just for curiosity, what is the top speed of your Rzr? We can only do 85mph...
  44. S

I suggest they let the teams pay a fee at the beginning of the year and BITD supply ecms at each race, that's only way to truly police the re-flashes... On the Can-ams Cory can hook up to it with Buds and tell, but not on the Polaris models. I wish they would have done that at the Mint for us...
  45. S

This is my opinion, so it really doesn't mean squat....You can't race a Trophy Lite in the Trophy truck class...They don't allow that, so they should keep Turbo and NA split. Most 1900 racer with NA SxS's wanted us(Turbo SxS's) out of the class.... now they want to race with the Turbos, I think...
  46. S

My point is they aren't allowed to race up a class. So to let me change my statement to Trophy Lites aren't allowed to race with Trophy Trucks.
  47. S

Yea just heard the news myself... sounds good to me. Since this will be the premier SxS class and its named "Pro Turbo Production", only turbos should be allowed, no racing up with a NA SXS.......They don't let Class 1 open wheeled buggies race with the Trick Trucks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000