Search results

1. ruggbutt

FS 2016 RZR XP1000

2016 Polaris RZR, new engine with 450 miles on it. New transmission with 1400 miles on it. The engine was built by a premier SxS shop in town and is bulletproof. I could have put a crate motor in but I wanted something that would last. Carillo lightweight rods and pistons. New valves, 5 angle...
  2. ruggbutt

Shocks question

I have a 2014 800S with Fox Shocks. Are aftermarket Walker Evans shocks better than what I have? It's my understanding that ordering the WE shocks off of their site they have the WE springs, not the cheapie Polaris springs. Thoughts?
  3. ruggbutt

Thanks Bert's!!!!

I had a great time meeting the guys at the booth at Camp RZR. Got to see some killer customized RZR's as well. Imagine my surprise this morning when I check my e-mail and I've found I've won the drawing! Thanks so much Bert's, the gear will come in handy...
  4. ruggbutt

I shouldn't even be alive

I found these forums while looking for information about my RZR. Google was my friend! I've only had my 800-S for a couple of months, I traded in my Sportsman 850 HO that had only 95 miles on it. And two payments. Some may ask why? 10 May of this year I was riding my quad 23 miles north of Lake...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000