2. D

Racers burned at Lucerne

Well said Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. D

Racers burned at Lucerne

I was at the said race Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. D

Racers burned at Lucerne

Yes it was directed at them .. legacy year 2014 I am no hardy boy but ?? There is ALOT more hands building these machines than in the years past. Do I agree they all need a fire suppression system. Absolutely. They are small cars. lots of potential for both electrical fire and gas I believe a...
  5. D

Racers burned at Lucerne

The SXS in question was NOT a Polaris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. D

Best place to watch camp v2r

Ya thats were i posted this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. D

Best place to watch camp v2r

Anyone know? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. D

New build question

Are you going to run a oil cooler? I wonder how many racers run a oil cooler with the turbo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. D

New build question

I have tried to get ahold of him Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. D

New build question

The motor Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. D

New build question

Mark what is the best way to keep a xpt cool Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. D

XP 1000 Turbo RACE fuel milage V2R?

Thats about right i get that in the dunes 8-10 mpg 6 maybe sometimes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. D

How many racers are going to run the electronic suspension in the new RZR?

Probably just run the stickers so it looks like they do [emoji12] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. D

New build question

Whats ppt? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. D

Baja 500 VW Nerf.....Your thoughts?

Nobody follows it or do they penalize anyone!!! It happens all the fiffin time man .. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. D

Baja 500 VW Nerf.....Your thoughts?

Need a team mate george i will help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. D

Octane and Boosters for XPT's

See you out in honda valley lol ..before they mow it over to build houses .. I know the area very well . I think av will work fine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. D

Chemical composition Edit Aviation fuels consist of blends of over two thousand chemicals, primarily hydrocarbons (paraffins, olefins, naphthenes, and aromatics), additives such as antioxidants and metal deactivators, biocides, static reducers, icing inhibitors, corrosion inhibitors, and...
  19. D

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviation_fuel Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. D

CV Joint options...what's available?

Gorilla axle/ cv Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. D

CALIFORNIA - CODE RED ACTION ALERT - SAVE CA OHV PROGRAM - PHASE TWO

Yep Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. D

California's Politicians are at it Again! Time to Fight!

Awesome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. D

Thanks for posting the link [emoji3] The more people that know the better off we will be . Everyone that off roads should join CORVA,AmA ASA etc etc anything to help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. D

SB 249 Done wrote em check out CORVA. NOT 429 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. D

Can-Am Electric/Hydraulic steering concept

Shock therapy has a new rack Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. D

RV 6v Battery Set up / Kit / Where to buy???

Me too Costco Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. D

Sxs vs 1600 9 and 10

Anyone's opinion here Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. D

Sxs vs 1600 9 and 10

What happened to your car ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. D

Sxs vs 1600 9 and 10

Ya a 1600 had 10" front 17"rear a Rzr has 18 all around!! Most have long travel too !! So nikal why are sxs slower ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. D

Sxs vs 1600 9 and 10

I raced a rhino we beat the crap out of it I thought it was going to be destroyed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. D

Sxs vs 1600 9 and 10

Why would a utv platform be any different why less reliable I understand the belts but otherwise?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. D

Sxs vs 1600 9 and 10

I am just now looking at ratr snore results a good place to compare Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. D

Sxs vs 1600 9 and 10

Even the number 1 nine car went faster than most of us sxs LOL 6 inch travel 80 horsepower Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  34. D

Sxs vs 1600 9 and 10

The top 16 cars are going faster than the utvs at the rage at the river we have 20" travel an more hp WTH? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  35. D

Sxs vs 1600 9 and 10

Who's times are faster? I would think a sxs turbo should be faster than class 1600 and for sure a 9! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. D

Turbo BITD build questions

Better order more checks LOL Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  37. D

Tires that work good in the sand and dirt??

Just put tire blocks in em Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  38. D

Tires that work good in the sand and dirt??

The stock tires are great all around the best really for all around Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  39. D

SpeedCat77 Baja Facts

Na people in this class are rich this is not a cheap sport Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  40. D

SpeedCat77 Baja Facts

So racing a utv / sxs costs as much as a class 10 ?? STUPID Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  41. D

2001 F250 7 3 diesel bogs down

On mine 7.3 also it was wire harness under the valve covers got stranded twice it also helped the injectors go south too . Also hole in boost tube as well same thing 45mph Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  42. D

Miller canyon burned down by turbo rzr

I heard the sxs rolled up on two guys in a Tahoe with chrome 22s they were makin meth and it blew up ..just what I heard![emoji33] I guess they got scared and threw torch Sent from my iPhone using My finger
  43. D

So I think this fire was gang related Sent from my iPhone using My finger
  44. D

I heard two guys in a Yukon / Tahoe were mad at the guy in the off road vehicle . They threw a propane torch in the vehicle and it was over at that point . Sent from my iPhone using My finger
  45. D

Plumber all you need to know is s!?& runs down hill LOL Sent from my iPhone using My finger
  46. D

Lafamilia ADOPT A TRAIL ARROWHEAD (MILLER CANYO) 7/31/16 TRIP

I know this area really well I grew up riding around here I wanna go with u guys sat Sent from my iPhone using My finger
  47. D

I rode with u in Glamis once dev u camp behind the store ?? Ya that area at silverwood lake is the worst for snakes Sent from my iPhone using My finger
  48. D

So it's close for me sort of? Sent from my iPhone using My finger
  49. D

I wanna go too I like to go on Friday as well and camp if possible I live in Orange County and keep my stuff in the high dezert Sent from my iPhone using My finger

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000