Search results

1. BRONCOBOY

All UTV's Best dealers?

Also Received a Mailer from Chaparral Motorsports for a XP1000 at $13.999. Seams like they want to move some units! - time to buy
  2. BRONCOBOY

All UTV's Best dealers?

Temecula Motorsports just sent a ad out listing a XP1000 at $12,995
  3. BRONCOBOY

2018 BITD Vegas To Reno UTV UPDATES.. Anyone care?

Bravo Legacy you killed another thread!
  4. BRONCOBOY

2018 BITD Vegas To Reno UTV UPDATES.. Anyone care?

I think it's ASSHOLE's like it's your Legacy who helped kill this site! I cant stand his bullshit!
  5. BRONCOBOY

Drivers attacking Drivers at WORCS

You'll also notice the racer behind has hand controls, he could not have defended himself if he had too.
  6. BRONCOBOY

POLARIS RZR ANNOUNCES RACE CONTINGENCY & NEW UTV PURCHASE PROGRAM

I have ran a few BITD races and now fully supporting my sons efforts in the WORCS series. As everyone know's any racing take's a lot of money to prep the cars, I would like to see Polaris Factory support for parts needed to compete and chase a championship. This year my son Randy Nix is leading...
  7. BRONCOBOY

1958 UTVWC Race Report

Great write up, get em next time. I miss all the banter this forum once had!
  8. BRONCOBOY

Can-Am Shock Tuning In High Desert or Inland Empire

Here's your guy, Call Wayne Israelsen use to be with Fox and just recently went out on his own. He is the Fox Shox tunning guru, turned our complete WORCS shock package around in 5 days and very reasonable priced. he is very busy tuning Bryce Menzies, McMillian etc trophy trucks right now plus...
  9. BRONCOBOY

My new to me, 55 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

Very Nice!
  10. BRONCOBOY

Did everyone move on.

It looks like Joey has moved on also, look at the lack of Classified updates that used to piggyback off of Race Dezert. There is nothing listed in the Classifieds
  11. BRONCOBOY

///Airdam Clutches is heading west for New years and Parker 250

I got two cars for you to tune, my clutch was perfect after your tune then we changed everything and its been a mess ever since. See you in Plaster City.
  12. BRONCOBOY

Hello - Titanium Bumper

I think something like this for the WORCS cars would be awesome. Its all about weight in that series, I may be interested if I can simplify it even more.
  13. BRONCOBOY

Journey to the Desert

This is a cool thread, always fun to watch these
  14. BRONCOBOY

Can-AM is launching a 4 seat Maverick X3

WOW, 5" longer wheelbase than a Surburban. It wont be nimble but good in the whoops.
  15. BRONCOBOY

RV 6v Battery Set up / Kit / Where to buy???

I ran Costco and Sam's club batteries in my DP motorhome for a while, there cheap and OK and worked for around 2 years each. I bought four lifeline batteries and they are far superior to anything I have ever used, there expensive but I got six years out of my first set. Try calling them direct...
  16. BRONCOBOY

///Airdam Clutches is headed out west

Adam I had planned meeting you this new years to set up our clutch but after a triple lindy roll over testing, our car is out for Parker (Not Happy). Will you be back out before the Mint? Mike Nix Elite Automotive Products.
  17. BRONCOBOY

Start draw Thursday for 49th annual SCORE Baja 1000

Biggest problem Robby will have is it's still a Artic Cat and will be tough just keeping it running.
  18. BRONCOBOY

Polaris RZR XP 1000 & XP 4 1000 & Turbo Rear Radius 5/8” Bore Rod End Spacers

I need these, Galled up a rear up because of a tight Heim
  19. BRONCOBOY

What desert series would you run if BITD didnt fit your schedule?

Looks like the PURE series will be filming all races for 2017, that sure make Lou's series more legit.
  20. BRONCOBOY

Who's excited for Blue Water?

LOL! not a good sales pitch for the car. have fun!
  21. BRONCOBOY

Can am Maverick X3

BERTS, plus you qualify for the Polaris gift certificate they mail directly to you. I think with a couple of mods these are excellent machines. Get a Clutch kit from Adam at AirDamn Clutches, a billet Fuel Rail and Fuel Line from RPM and a Radiator from CBR and your ready to have a ton of fun.
  22. BRONCOBOY

Can am Maverick X3

A friend bought a 2 seat 2016 turbo at the show for 20 grand OTD. Great price and you can fix the issues for a few bucks and have a awesome machine.
  23. BRONCOBOY

Polaris Polaris announces corrective action plan for RZR XP Turbo Vehicles

"All owners with recalled RZRs also qualify for a $1,000 loyalty discount on the purchase of any Polaris side-by-side between now and the end of 2017" Son of A Bitch just bought one last week for my son to race WORCS, Wonder if they will honor that 1000 bucks?
  24. BRONCOBOY

Carver Racing 2016 Vegas to Reno Race Report

WOW you had your hands full before the race, congrats on the finish and the sponsorship !!!
  25. BRONCOBOY

NEW !!! ○ Baja Designs RTL Series ○ 30" Rear Tail Light Bar

Need one of these, I have a Chinese RLB on the car now and two more spares so I can rob parts just trying to keep it lit up. Can not finish a race without loosing a light or two and this is after we completely rewired it and installed a different flasher module.
  26. BRONCOBOY

Bla Bla Bla

Bla Bla Bla
  27. BRONCOBOY

Justin Lambert - 2nd Place at 2016 Baja 500

Great job of driving and keeping it together, I see you ran on 32" ITP tires with no axle issues
  28. BRONCOBOY

Laughlin Desert Classic TV Show Airs on NBC Sports Network This Sunday

OK so that was a FAIL. its Formula 1. So whats the date and time of this broadcast?
  29. BRONCOBOY

1958 Race Report

Car looks great, how do you like the 4 seat wheelbase? and when are you going to add the two rabbit ear roof scoops?
  30. BRONCOBOY

1958 Race Report

Super diggers are 33" right? but light at 37 lbs. back in the day I ran these on my class 5 unlimited and had tons of flats
  31. BRONCOBOY

1958 Race Report

Let see some pictures of the new car!
  32. BRONCOBOY

Help me decide - XP1000 BITD motor build

I agreed with Nikal, We have fox shocks, Lone star long travel and the stock Fox set up sucks. We have done the complete Fox upgrade and spring change and that helped a ton but I still need to go out with fox and test. We are running the ITP 32" tires and have spent a day in plaster city with...
  33. BRONCOBOY

"I spanked these boys in Laughlin!" Lacrecia I lined up next to your beautiful car at Laughlin and left you at the line but you made the podium and I didn't - Good Job! and Damn your exhaust is loud! I posted this hoping I would get some feedback from the engine builders but nothing but...
  34. BRONCOBOY

So I know I you guys won't be sharing motor specifics but I am trying to decide which way to go on building some more power to move my fat old ass. Were getting the car sorted out slowly and my two lap ( that's all we made Sunday) pace at laughlin was good for a podium with a bone stock...
  35. BRONCOBOY

Review

Used Teryx!, my buddy just sold his 2011 Teryx with long travel, cage, light bar, seats etc in perfect shape for $7500.00. I had one and could not break it, they are stout and rugged.
  36. BRONCOBOY

Motor Master CV Joint Rebuild Kits

For racing purposes these need to be made out of 300m material!
  37. BRONCOBOY

Professional UTV/ATV Head Porting

Are you in AZ or Ca? and are you able to dyno tune?
  38. BRONCOBOY

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINOTAUR SUPER DUTY AXLE

"And last, what part is typically breaking in the axle/CV area? Is it the axle itself? the CV housing, star or cage?" I have asked this question before and I get no answer's, I not sure if they just don't know and simply toss the old and bolt in the new or figured it out and don't want to...
  39. BRONCOBOY

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINOTAUR SUPER DUTY AXLE

Why no bueno? Cv's plunge on both sides of every Class 1, 10, 5, 5-1600 and so on, I'm just curious because i'm new to this UTV stuff. I talked to Kevin Kalstrom at UTVWC and I like there USA made pitch. I also like the fact that you can buy all the cv replacement parts but I asked who is...
  40. BRONCOBOY

1963 in car video

We were running the 1/2 grade 8 bolt and broke that, maybe because we are running the 32" tires. We are almost done with our double shear chromoly spindel, the cad design parts go the the water jet today, they will be simple, clean, light and reasonably priced. Need to test first!
  41. BRONCOBOY

UTV Championship Updates, Pictures and Race Day Thread

Well George ya did it you killed the thread, hey Joey how are those lap times looking any progress yet?
  42. BRONCOBOY

LOL ! I enjoy your post Johnny
  43. BRONCOBOY

Joey Soooooo..... Will we be able to see the lap times or do we have technical difficulties ?
  44. BRONCOBOY

Aluminum seats for RZR 1K

I have the NRG, picked these because they were wider than the Sparco's i tried. First time in a non suspension seat and I like them, my back feels better. Bottom seat cushion sucks for off road, I bottomed out often so I bought the UPR seat cushion design for our off road antics. The UPR cushion...
  45. BRONCOBOY

The 30" vs. 32"- Thoughts on Both

I have run Mongrels and ITP's, The last set of 30" Mongrels worked good but I had several flats and anyone in our camp experience flats also on Mongrels. Mostly sidewall damage and pinching the bead right at the wheel. Bottom line no flats on the ITP's and I like the way they handle. So this...
  46. BRONCOBOY

The 30" vs. 32"- Thoughts on Both

WAIT A MINUTE - I think your talking about a 30" tire weighing in at 30.6 right? per current rule you were not running 32" tires correct If the new Maxis do weigh 30.6 any one want to buy my dismounted 32" ITP's, My shaved ITP weigh 39.1 pounds
  47. BRONCOBOY

32" Tires

Just spoke with Todd at ITP and the wheel weight difference is less than 1 pound
  48. BRONCOBOY

32" Tires

We am trying to get to Parker with a new 2 seat car and want to test with the new 32" ITP tires. I have been told that the 30" ITP weighs 35.17 pounds and a 32" weighs 39.49 pounds. I have not heard the weight difference between the ITP 15" single beadlock and a 14" dual beadlock I have now. We...
  49. BRONCOBOY

#1958 Race Car Issues

George Excellent information, I'm getting my car ready for Parker and this helps alot! I am curious about running 32" tires and what issues we will start to see

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000