Search results

1. danishracer

2015 UTV World Championship UNOFFICIAL RESULTS / Photos

@Trentk thanks for that I was looking for them
  2. danishracer

2015 MINT 400 - Draw results

Racer570 we sent BITD a next day letter through the post office and they messed up the delivery and we missed the draw for the Henderson 250 but we still were able to race, the boss pays the entries so I don't know the process but does BITD not accept CC over the phone? This class seems like...
  3. danishracer

You'll never make everybody happy, could you imagine being a lil slow on signing up for the Mint and being told your on a waiting list! I like racing and whatever it is it is,
  4. danishracer

Im not sure, I know that was the talk and starting lap 4 our suspension broke and I believe we were recorded in 46th position, they have us at 50 so not sure
  5. danishracer

You get rewarded for a good UTV WC finish, that was talked about before the race and I agreed, we will start 50th, you want a good start in the Mint get a good result the race before, but wait, if it means that frikin Johnny starts upfront I change my mind! jK
  6. danishracer

cognito spindles question

Did you ever get any resolution on this?
  7. danishracer

FOX Big Air Award | UTV World Championship

Any idea who won this?
  8. danishracer

2015 Best in the Desert UTV rule book

If you run a turbo then you must run the stock ECU that will be supplied by BITD at tech, If you finish and the supplied ECU is not on your car or has been tampered with you are fined and DQ'd from the event. NASCAR issues restrictor plates for certain events BITD can get Can Am to supply these...
  9. danishracer

Parker Tech Inspection.....Results?

those Factory teams are quite different than these, when Josh Hayes CBR 600 had a Billit Titanium crankshaft I knew there was no way to compete, this isn't a HP race its a lot to just finish, at Parker we but a hole in our Method Forged wheel you could put your head in, I never seen stuff get so...
  10. danishracer

in fairness to Cory at Henderson he told us we needed to put in a support by the roof and said it has to be done by Parker, so he gave us a race to get it done.
  11. danishracer

I would think with the transponders we run they would have a list up pretty quick of the finishing order, to check a motor a day ahead of time was a lil different, I would bet money the Cognito's Jagged's and other teams with support would NOT risk cheating with an oversized motor, the black eye...
  12. danishracer

Time for BITD to MOVE UTV Start w/ ALL 4 Wheel Vehicles

finally edited all the TT passes from V2R, we were stopped at pit 5 for 3hrs working on the car, the video is from RM192-370 at pit 11 thanks for the Video, good communication by you guys!
  13. danishracer

Time for BITD to MOVE UTV Start w/ ALL 4 Wheel Vehicles

I am so new here I maybe shouldn't post, I road raced motorcycles for years and when we enduranced raced and were on a big bike at say Daytona it was scary blowing by a smaller bike that was 60MPH slower, and you could see them! as I am getting into a UTV Polaris for my first race I'm starting...
  14. danishracer

new guy helping COrider in Denver

well Craig you never know, help is always a good thing, I had to leave Co. to finish some builds in Mi. so bummed about that but getting back asap
  15. danishracer

new guy helping COrider in Denver

I am an avid motorcycle nut that has raced MX to roadrace, I was lucky to get a call from Dan @ Altitude Racing to co drive and help on the Fabwerx XP 1000 build! had a total blast at the V2R race pitting for a T-rex team, also got to meet Thad and his wife! Thanks again to Dan @ Altitude Racing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000